Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 30813
-
03-18-21 01:40 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 109The purpose of this forum is to confirm and describe providers. I've noticed a lot of people are hesitant to describe their dreams in detail. Still, even a few senior members confirming the existence of Allie should be enough to prove she's real. Which, by all accounts, is the case.
Originally Posted by BBGunn22
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 00:49 #12962Regular Member

Posts: 20Marie69
She has great reviews. I've never seen a negative thing about her.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 00:35 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 102Yes, your link is most definitely, 100% the Daisy of GARNER. The other poster who linked you to Daisi is the Daisi of RTP. Both receive almost exclusively positive reviews, but are definitely different providers.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 22:14 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 50Marie69 - recent intel?
I happen to be headed to Moore County Friday afternoon for a couple hours. This provider has an ad on Tryst, and lives in Pinehurst, entertains in Southern Pines. Thinking it might be a good time to stop after my meeting. Her pic packing "heat" in her panties is quite different. Anyone have any dreams with this one? Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
-
03-17-21 21:43 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 578Exactly
They say 'deposit' run away. Its a scam. There is NO incentive to show up after they have your money. If we keep saying no maybe these pieces of shit will move on and go away.
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 20:31 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 33Boyfriend out of jail
I've seen her a few times. Last time was a week ago. She told me her boyfriend is out of jail for shooting someone. So, prob will not see her again.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 16:04 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 90Danni Love Scam
So I snap chatted her / him or whoever. First question was where are you located? Then sent in or out and how long so I played along. I asked what was included in price and they said I need to make sure you are serious. I said again depends on services but was fine with looking at pics.
Originally Posted by DjmrToxic
[View Original Post]
Then comes the whole video thing. I said sure send a video of it shows what is included service wise. I then get the whole 50 $ deposit. And just like that with dollar sign after. I said oh no no deposits from me at all sorry. So if you want to go further than that then go for it but to me screams SCAM.
YMMV and Stay Safe.
-
03-17-21 15:19 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 578Doubtful
Unless this person is post-op (not likely) I highly doubt this person is a Transgender. Would be impossible for her to hide the bulge in the angles of the photos taken.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:19 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 139Search Wake County arrest.
Originally Posted by Mangs55
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:13 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 139Search Wake County arrest.
Originally Posted by Thrilla7
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 12:20 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 60How to find?
How do you look these up? I've never been able to figure out when people post like this.
Originally Posted by JohnKMetha
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 12:18 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 619Tv
So she is a he who likes women. He's ready to meet.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 11:41 #12951Regular Member

Posts: 13Busted
What's the link to find them in wake co mugshots?
Originally Posted by JohnKMetha
[View Original Post]
I lost my bookmark.
-
03-17-21 09:38 #12950Regular Member

Posts: 5Danni Love
Danni_2427.
Originally Posted by EcuGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 09:33 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 83Uncle
Based on my research. They got busted unrelated to the hobby but still sucks. Stay safe everyone!
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




