Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20091

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking the time to point out fake reviews! It is bad enough that stg is full of fakes, but now fakes are regularly making fake reviews of providers too! We need to point the fakes out because not all mongers spot a fake. In fact look at all the mongers who paid "deposits" to see providers and then was ghosted and out a bunch of money! Some monger may read a review in isolation and think it is legit and that means our forum is being used by providers to get the best of us! We need to look out for each other and point out when a review smells of fake!

    Thanks again for taking the time to point this fake out.
    Hell I've had a few providers ask me to write reviews for discounts. So as always YMMV from what people say on this board.

  2. #20090

    Desriee,

    Hey Guy's.

    I had this dream a few times a couple of months ago. Then I was not getting a response to coms. I tried again this week and got a greatly up lifting response. Set the time and place. Ben Franklin 4 a QV, I enjoyed my dream with this friendly energetic spinner. This is the girl in the picture, so if she has caught your eye pull the trigger on this sexy spinner.

    My dream started with a pretty babe sliding out of her jeans to show off a nice little round tight ass, great body to complement that sweet ass went straight to BBBJ, to 69 then ms with finish of a blast to cover those perfect tits.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/388454367319

  3. #20089

    Stimmy money is killing us!

    I spent a couple hours the other night hitting up about 15 different provider. Only one responded. Karmen in OP. Agreed to a meet time at motel with the roof that's red in OP. Arrived at the agreed upon time. Then the games start. First no responses. Then when I say I'm leaving, she asks for a few more minutes. I wait around 20 minutes, before I realize that I am catching a lot of attention from db's and whatever else was hanging around there. I bailed. Time waster! I have a feeling that while these girls have this money, we'll be seeing a lot of this.

    On a separate note, anyone with a solid provider in the Mandarin area, please share. Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/102100628893

  4. #20088

    Built like a race horse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Had a blast with Madison super sweet tiny spinner. She's barley 5'0 so if you like them slim, tiny & a bubble butt she's perfect.

    Coms were super easy & quick. I got a QV for a Ben frank which really rolled into a HH unrushed. Performance was good and a sloppy BJ even with a cover. Finished in the bag from her BJ and she kept going till I was toes curled and legs shaking.

    Accurate pics for the most part, baymedows Incall was clean and not sketchy.

    Check her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2275488
    Jiminy Christmas, the rear end on that one. Thanks for the heads up!

  5. #20087
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese  [View Original Post]
    Lmao! 😂 If she pulls up in Bella's Plumbing van then you'll know. Honestly, I liked her. One of the few times that I left without having buyer's remorse.

    With the way it's going, she may be the only one to answer her phone on my next day off.
    I've had worse tbh, and it was low drama so that's a plus. We just didn't click and her complaining and stopping just added to it being a no repeat for me.

  6. #20086

    Couldn't agree more

    I like to dabble in a pretty bbw now and then. That's a bbq.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    As a connoisseur of BBWs. That certainly isn't one.

    Not even a SSBBW. The Beautiful has to play a part somewhere, that's just nasty BFOB. This new positivity B. S misconstrued what a BBW. Now every obese baby slob wants to be A BBW, or considered themselves "Thick". Where they really just a BFUB. Yet bet some kink monsieur will want that to sit on him / her LOL. Yet she looks trailer park worst right off the couch, so he better have a tub of tomato soup on standby.

  7. #20085

    That's no bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    For those who likes BBW, this out-of-towner is coming to grace jacksonville. Dig in.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/493785057733
    As a connoisseur of BBWs. That certainly isn't one.

    Not even a SSBBW. The Beautiful has to play a part somewhere, that's just nasty BFOB. This new positivity B. S misconstrued what a BBW. Now every obese baby slob wants to be A BBW, or considered themselves "Thick". Where they really just a BFUB. Yet bet some kink monsieur will want that to sit on him / her LOL. Yet she looks trailer park worst right off the couch, so he better have a tub of tomato soup on standby.

  8. #20084
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's really a plumber and a really good pipedrainer, but just escorts on the side?

    Sorry, that's my bad joke for the day. 😊.
    Lmao! 😂 If she pulls up in Bella's Plumbing van then you'll know. Honestly, I liked her. One of the few times that I left without having buyer's remorse.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    For those who likes BBW, this out-of-towner is coming to grace jacksonville. Dig in.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/493785057733
    With the way it's going, she may be the only one to answer her phone on my next day off.

  9. #20083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Who Likes Vanilla?

    For those who likes BBW, this out-of-towner is coming to grace jacksonville. Dig in.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/493785057733

  10. #20082

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Had a blast with Madison super sweet tiny spinner. She's barley 5'0 so if you like them slim, tiny & a bubble butt she's perfect.

    Coms were super easy & quick. I got a QV for a Ben frank which really rolled into a HH unrushed. Performance was good and a sloppy BJ even with a cover. Finished in the bag from her BJ and she kept going till I was toes curled and legs shaking.

    Accurate pics for the most part, baymedows Incall was clean and not sketchy.

    Check her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2275488
    Is she GFE? Was just looking at her ad, thanksss.

  11. #20081

    Madison

    Had a blast with Madison super sweet tiny spinner. She's barley 5'0 so if you like them slim, tiny & a bubble butt she's perfect.

    Coms were super easy & quick. I got a QV for a Ben frank which really rolled into a HH unrushed. Performance was good and a sloppy BJ even with a cover. Finished in the bag from her BJ and she kept going till I was toes curled and legs shaking.

    Accurate pics for the most part, baymedows Incall was clean and not sketchy.

    Check her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2275488

  12. #20080

    Pipedrainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    After I've being mostly inactive for awhile and getting back in the game a bit, a lot of my regulars aren't available so I've tried out a few new ones. This report was a bit delayed.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/492187352880

    Good: comms were ok, during the visit she didn't seem out of it, incall was ok hotel popular in op. Overall a pretty easy setup to get there and I felt safe enough. Pics are accurate, fwiw. Not a beauty by any stretch.

    Bad: contrary to ad, she is not a great pipedrainer. Not even cracking my top 20 and after a few minutes started complaining about timing and wanting to stop. She didn't do much for me in either looks or attitude.

    Needless to say, will not repeat.
    Maybe she's really a plumber and a really good pipedrainer, but just escorts on the side?

    Sorry, that's my bad joke for the day. 😊.

  13. #20079

    Results may vary

    I'm just sharing my experience. I didn't promise to leave a good review for anything. And you're right, I was excited with the visits I had. An look forward to the future visits. I honestly didn't think my personal opinions and review would be so ridiculed LOL. Your results may vary. Be safe everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    Nobody is the definitive source of all intel on any p4 p girl. Experiences will differ. I've had good experiences with girls who had negative reviews and bad experiences with some who were board favorites. I'll surely agree that his post felt over-the-top promotional and eager to please, like he was so grateful that she accepted his money and fucked him that he promised to write her a good review. LOL. But he has as much a right to share his opinions as anyone on here and if that was his experience then so be it.

  14. #20078

    Zenna

    I will provide my perspective. Based on all of the glowing reviews I checked her out earlier in the week. She is heavier than her pics lead on to be but a cute girl overall. My dream started by walking into her place off of McDuff and her setting a timer by the bed. (This is never a good sign).

    From there she started with oral and a lot of eye contact which I love however when I went to move her hand to the fellows for some attention she said something along the lines "if you touch my wrist again I will punch you" which was a little offsetting. Now to her defense she was wearing a wrist brace so I just apologized and kept going.

    From there we moved to CFS which was OK. She like to be on top and in control. When I flipped to mish I brushed her eye lash and again was reprimanded. She said you almost knocked off my eye lash. Do you know it takes an hour to put these things on? Again I apologized but shortly there after I heard the buzzer going off by the bed. This was a first for me where I didn't have a release.

    I definitely respect everybody's opinion however we just didn't seem like we had chemistry together and will not return.

  15. #20077

    Long time senior looking for a nice utr

    If you can help then I will make it up in the future. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape