Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16008

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.
    Link to ad?

  2. #16007

    Tabby

    Finally was able to meet her yesterday for the first time, and I must say, she's awesome. She definitely enjoys what she does. I came a bit too soon, but she was willing to do more til 30 minutes was up. So I left pretty happy. She lived up to the hype.

  3. #16006
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Everrly- Old # no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to reach her a couple of times recently. She hasn't responded to my texts. Be Safe, g.
    I got a response from Everrly's old #4667 and it appears that she is no longer the one who uses that number. If anyone knows how to get in touch with her or if she has a new number I would be appreciative if you are willing to share it.

  4. #16005

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Do you have a link?

  5. #16004

    Be careful

    I just found out Rizzie from Tryst has her least favorite Uncle looking for her because she failed to appear at required meeting. I would hate to be mid way through a meeting with her when there was a knock at the door and it not be her dorky boyfriend.

  6. #16003

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up an appointment with this girl for a while now. I've either gotten no response, or after hammering out the details for an appointment I get crickets when it's time to confirm the appointment.

    Glad to know she is real. Might give her another try based on your report.
    Yes, she real, booked her, quick response at a motel in BG just off the highway.

    Location quick, clean, easy in and out. I enjoyed the BBBJ, then the helmet was applied and she climbed on for the ride. Nice moaning, hugging, even soft kisses to my neck upon climax.

  7. #16002
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up an appointment with this girl for a while now. I've either gotten no response, or after hammering out the details for an appointment I get crickets when it's time to confirm the appointment.

    Glad to know she is real. Might give her another try based on your report.
    Yeah, every time I try to set up something two messages and she's ghost.

  8. #16001
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Yes she has been reviewed in the last couple of weeks.

  9. #16000

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her since she's returned?
    Yes, we met for breakfast about a week or so ago. I posted a review at that time. If you have seen her before I assure you it's still worth your time.

  10. #15999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Callie

    Anyone see her since she's returned?

  11. #15998

    Any Ideas

    Hello fellow mongers!

    I know I've seen this topic a few times here and there but was hoping for some updated info.

    Does anyone have an African American provider they like? My preferences, if it helps, would be for GFE, which to me includes: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Although, if you know a Greek speaking AA provider I'd budge on the other aspects.

    Thanks in advance gents!

  12. #15997
    I've been trying to set up an appointment with this girl for a while now. I've either gotten no response, or after hammering out the details for an appointment I get crickets when it's time to confirm the appointment.

    Glad to know she is real. Might give her another try based on your report.

  13. #15996

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59879108/

  14. #15995

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and plan on seeing her again. I don't think this is a FT job for her based on some conversations we have had, she mentions doing other common side hustles unrelated to the hobby though I would think this would be more lucrative with a decent group of regulars. She is just slightly bigger than her pics, some of which could be a year or so old at the most. IMO she's got a fantastic mouth and is not afraid to go deeper, has fantastic breasts IMO, and is responsive and seems to appreciate good technique. Seems to be sensitive and is just a great combo of thickness and softness. I saw no evidence of a Pharma habit and seemed very responsive and into it, like she has not been in the hobby long enough to be ho-hum about everything. Treat her right gentlemen, I will be repeating as often as I can afford to. J.
    Is there a link for her?

  15. #15994

    Abby aka Blondie w / Body

    Quote Originally Posted by FWGolfer  [View Original Post]
    I'm new in the area, moved down here from Fort Wayne. What do you mongers know about blondie with a body, aka Abby?
    I've seen her and plan on seeing her again. I don't think this is a FT job for her based on some conversations we have had, she mentions doing other common side hustles unrelated to the hobby though I would think this would be more lucrative with a decent group of regulars. She is just slightly bigger than her pics, some of which could be a year or so old at the most. IMO she's got a fantastic mouth and is not afraid to go deeper, has fantastic breasts IMO, and is responsive and seems to appreciate good technique. Seems to be sensitive and is just a great combo of thickness and softness. I saw no evidence of a Pharma habit and seemed very responsive and into it, like she has not been in the hobby long enough to be ho-hum about everything. Treat her right gentlemen, I will be repeating as often as I can afford to. J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape