Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5075
-
03-22-21 19:05 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 1223What she offers is highly dependent on how much Botany 101 you studied in college. If you bring her favorite flora, she will bring her A game.
Originally Posted by LexShaun14
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 22:00 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 27Lmacks
What's your verdict on lmacks? Been considering her but it's kind of unclear what she offers.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 16:06 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 746Nutcase.
This chick is completely nuts LOL. I found an instagram account dedicated to her stupid antics.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMghLlhD...d=jv68c2yrhm3s
-
03-21-21 14:44 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 40What's the at
What's the at on the last girl in the photos?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 13:16 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 50Social
A good place to start is to find one on instagram, and then go through the people she follows and add anyone who looks promising. Make note of the people who comment on her posts, and go from there. I made a post about one a while back if you need a jumping off point.
-
03-21-21 12:02 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 1223I been active on social media as soon as I realized a few years back that is another platform where chicks advertise their poontang. I seen them post on SC, IG, Switter, Twitter, and even found some on FB lmao. Joined Snap in 2019 so I am very familiar with the UI. Saved a ton of Friends and Subscribed and it is actually getting cluttered. Often I click on a Story and I have no idea how a fat chick got on my page LOL. But I learned long ago that fat chicks often have petite friends!
Originally Posted by AsenseOfWonder
[View Original Post]
If you think this is as lazy as going to your next door K-org and sticking your dick inside the first available K-girl, sorry to burst your bubble. Social media takes a bit more time, patience, and game. Here are a few of my hookups over the last 2 years. If you do a ton of traveling like I do, SM is a valuable tool for virtual and physical entertainment.
-
03-19-21 22:47 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 27Jessica Taylor
Anyone have experience with Jessica?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla
-
03-19-21 15:56 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 1223Did you guys miss the part where Uber PermaBanned all 3 girls from their ride share service. Lyft probably don't want any of that drama either.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I would suggest a taxicab but her picture is probably posted in every yellow car out there lmao.
-
03-19-21 15:48 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 340I did too. No response
Someone should post her number on Twitter. She will face a deluge of callers and have to change her number.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I wish I could but Twitter banned me because I called Donald Trump a bald, junkie, diaper wearing, English language mangling C**T.
-
03-18-21 14:26 #2306Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Prank text
I texted her if she can uber over to my place. No response.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 05:20 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 37HelloLola
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/HelloLola
Anyone seen her? Always apprehensive when they don't list their donations.
-
03-18-21 03:08 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 33Total troll
Nice catch.
Originally Posted by firstclass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 01:28 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 7266I heard she is BBFS as well from some bay area buddies. She is a freak and likes to suck the D!
She just might be some chicks booty pirate just to survive in jail?
She think she all hard but wait til she sees the real shit inside!
-
03-17-21 22:53 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 344ZariaNova
Massage only (no FS).
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
200 (30 m), 300 (60 m).
GFE Appts:
300 (30 m), 350 (45 m), 400 (60 m).
🥰 What time do you want to meet babe? I can meet now. ❤65039;.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/zarianova
-
03-17-21 20:18 #2301Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977No provenance
I am completely convinced that all the reviews (except for mine, which have coded references to SMELLY PUSSY or DEAD LAY or RUSH YOU) are of no provenance.
Originally Posted by Redhotmailer
[View Original Post]
I assume at least one-half of the reviews are bogus and submitted by the hoe herself.
There was one I recently saw on PD who was unreal hot. Perfect. Gave her 200 for a half, which was more than her 180 quote. Rushed me to nut in one position.
The guy who reviewed her. Days after my session. Was like "she is super, treat her right, if you are nice she will reciprocate".
It is too bad that I will not be among the shit brigade of mongers to fuck bendy girl, but the tood just is a joke.













Reply With Quote




