Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12926

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Is that $5 code for .... $150 or $500?
    She quoted me three benjamin's for an hhr after which I politely asked her to pound sand. Wouldn't surprise me if it was 5 for the hour.

  2. #12925
    Fake as fucking shit, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbone888  [View Original Post]

  3. #12924

    Real / not real?


  4. #12923

    400

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.
    I almost had a dream with her yesterday but she quoted me something similar.

  5. #12922

    Secret in Garner / Raleigh

    I've seen this one a couple times at her motel on 70 in Garner / Raleigh. Easy to contact, friendly enough. Tasty kitty that she loves getting licked. She came tight out and said she doesn't like giving head, so that was a bummer, although she did do some licking to get it hard. The 1st time I saw her, she put a bag on for FS, the other 2 times, she did BBFS with CIP. She also does greek for an additional donation, although I haven't taken that plunge yet. I did the hhr for $ each time, and left satisfied.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/106874918630

  6. #12921

    Alexxxa Nicole

    I've met up with Alexxxa Nicole twice in the past couple of weeks. Cute lady looks just like her pics. She's 26. Met at an extended stay on 55 in Durham. 1st floor room with parking right by the door. She's very soft spoken and calm, but very friendly and extremely easy to get comfortable with. 1st visit was 1 hr for $$. Everything is on the menu except anal. She loves to cuddle and kiss. She's very sensual and loving during the session. BBBJ, 69 with a tasty smooth kitty, BBFS with CIP (her preference).

    2nd visit was for a 2 hr stay for $$ Same as before, lots of romantic cuddling, spooning, kissing, BBFS, BBBJ, light rimming, cg, CIP.

    Treat her nicely, and she returns the feeling. Definitely a repeater for me.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/569192961332

  7. #12920

    Allie pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.
    She also quoted me $2.5 hh - $5 h. Haven't seen her.

  8. #12919
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.
    She just told me 250/400 for either hh / hr.

  9. #12918
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.
    Hour was $250.

    As mentioned before, I don't suspect she sees a lot of people. If you've never seen her before, she might have high-balled you if she wasn't in the mood or was already pretty booked for the day.

  10. #12917

    500

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Is that $5 code for .... $150 or $500?
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.

  11. #12916

    Similar rate

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Is that $5. $150 or $500?
    It's definitely five hundred. I was quoted 4 for h yesterday.

  12. #12915

    Wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    Texted her this morning. Quick response. $5 for an hour. I politely told her to have a great day.

    Who is paying this? We need to have a meeting.
    Is that $5 code for .... $150 or $500?

  13. #12914

    Same question about Mariah / Allie

    This same question keeps coming up asking if she's real.

    While there are some responses saying yes she is, there are still very few details shared. Most posts talk about her ghosting a lot. And then there's an occasional "she's real" response. There are many girls that have reputations for ghosting (I. E. Ashton), except they also have many legit and detailed reviews that help authenticate things like location, menu, donations, etc. This helps us understand that although Ashton for example might be flaky, there's enough details there to know she is a real provider, and worth the effort (to some) to keep trying. This is the problem I find with Mariah / Allie. She doesn't have many of those types of reviews with details out there to make guys comfortable that she is real or worth the trouble. Maybe if those people that have actually seen her and do know she is real could share more specifics about the dream, that might help.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    Search up Allie in older posts: other members have confirmed she's real.

  14. #12913

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's real or have seen her personally?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/588371228424
    Texted her this morning. Quick response. $5 for an hour. I politely told her to have a great day.

    Who is paying this? We need to have a meeting.

  15. #12912

    Rocky mount

    I'll be in Rocky Mount this weekend and looking for some recommendations. Definitely looking for GFE, DATY. Tight body. I have no problem paying for a high end experience. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape