Escort Review: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9711
-
03-17-21 22:10 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 780This is what happens when you promote / shill all these girls. Prices go up when there's a greater demand than supply. Basic economics. They don't go up because of a lack of demand. Good luck in getting mongers to boycott. Guys aren't going to abstain from a basic need. Blaming other customers for rising prices is ridiculous. This is called the free market.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 18:24 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 3687260/hr or no go
ktownkgirlz.com has 2 young pretty hot girls Angel & Sunny with real pics at 260/ hr.
At what rate is reasonable? I support hot young girls who are still 280/ hr or less but occasionally splurge on the 300/ hr and ATFs.
I am boycotting all known hot Asian mamas now. I never book with upcharge rate. I will stop trying new "young" girls if price and age keep increasing.
Girls will just stop coming to LA if we all boycott every girls. There are other places that have higher rate than LA. Agencies will close or continue to raise rate.
I was surprised when the Bay rate almost matches LA now. Even my barber increased rate. Rate increase happens because not enough customers and some girls are GPS.
I don't like white knights with deep pocket because they won't share hot girls. I figure with their deep pocket they could throw me a few bones. Instead they let me burn money like a chump.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:19 #6469Regular Member

Posts: 8Min w Newtopasians
Yo fellas.
1st time w Newtopasians, semi-new to the scene. Went through verification and provided one reference, no issues.
Min was available today so went w her.
20's, 5'5" to 5'7".
Slender w nice curves and ass, C cups w bolts.
Beautiful girl w a great smile and a little shy.
At arrival, took off shoes and undressed for shower. Nice and fun soapy rubdown, let me fondle her breasts.
Then in the room, laid down on bed for a fun cat bath and a little rim, then flipped w continued massage then a okay BBBJ. A little light kissing, then on went the cover for cowgirl, then she spun around for RCG then finished in doggy. Ran out of time and just had a light massage and then shower clean up. I might or might not return, was fun but also looking forward to a palace run now that I have a few references.
-
03-17-21 13:32 #6468Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Korean pussy rescue plan
Dude, anyone on this board with a CPA with half a brain had 2019 income below 75 k and is now getting 1,400 from corn pop and the ho. That 1400 is going straight to pussy. Look for another jump in prices.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 13:01 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 346Spot On!
I agree but most mongers on here think with their dick and not their head. The agencies and girls are banding together to keep this trend going, so we need to band together and say no. Plenty of white knight on here with deep pocket justifying these ridiculous upcharge. Mind you, a lot of people are UNEMPLOYED for a year now if not more. They make ZERO dollar an hour while these girls make more per hour than most Primary Care Physician before the upcharge. It will be hard to change this trend because these deep-pocket white knight could care less about people with lesser means.
Originally Posted by MrChaco
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 22:37 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 3687Sexy Angel Emma
I think Emma is still 260 hhr and 300 hr. Fake pics. Young, skinny, decent to pretty cute face when she smiles. I enjoyed her but she got mixed reviews. Here is one review: (click here).
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 20:55 #6465Regular Member

Posts: 6I've visited many times. Figure recognizing my # wouldn't be an issue.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 13:32 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 43Ria
Anyone seen Ria at NewAV? Tried searching.
Thanks in advance.
-
03-15-21 23:25 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 38New to Kgirls
Hey guys. I am new to the hobby and only seen girls from Booker gray. I was wondering if any of you guys know someone who is thin (doesn't matter how tall she is or age) but has nice round ass. I would appreciate that. Thanks.
-
03-15-21 22:48 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 7263Or, booker doesn't recognize your #?
Originally Posted by Yayanono
[View Original Post]
Or, you sent over a generic text of "hi", who is a working with "no" refs?
-
03-15-21 22:18 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 158F-that
I sure hope none of you guys are paying those prices.
Originally Posted by DennyBoy
[View Original Post]
I'm sure you can go without Pussy for a little while, They more than likely cannot go without our $$ for a while.
2 for the hh and 3 for the hr is expensive, let alone 3/4 new asking prices.
I'd rather become a monk than pay those Ridiculous prices.
All these Ho's have kept together with their new union prices and that's why they were all able to jack them up.
Us mongers need to stop paying those prices then maybe the price will drop, They need our hard earned $$.
Just as much as we need them to provide a valuable service to all of us.
-
03-15-21 20:30 #6460Regular Member

Posts: 6Milk & Honey
Texted the other day and never heard back either. Ads only mention OC. Maybe they closed shop in the LA area. Need to get their new number if they changed it.
Originally Posted by A0C1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:47 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 78Sexy Angels. Emma
Hi anyone tried Emma from Sexy Angels? It's $300 hhr and $400 for 1 hr.
I think everyone is jacking up their prices.
-
03-15-21 17:58 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 360Is this the same LA Sera? Obviously your description doesn't match the pics.
Originally Posted by AhardLanding
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 22:21 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 7263Back in the day I did many doubles with Yoco and Sera when they shared the same apt down the street from the old KFC.
Originally Posted by AhardLanding
[View Original Post]
Was fun and when my special hidden services with the both of them began!









Reply With Quote





