Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 25029
-
03-18-21 01:14 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 49Was it good
Was it safe though and how was she.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 13:10 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 198Latina houses
So everyone that has asked me for the # says they'll check and see and then I don't hear back from them. Here is what I discovered so far. Every picture I get I try to do an image search and nothings comes up. Except this one time, one of the last two pictures I got from them Monday after writing them on Sunday came back with this link:
https://callescort.org/973-745-3532
Meaning they are using one of those pictures on the ad from this link I included. NJ is close enough I guess but what are the chances they are really using that girl or that they are just pretending? I don't know.
-
03-17-21 12:26 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 198Contact
Is there a way of getting in contact with her? Is she on facebook? Please share.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 12:24 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 506Ophelia
For those who enjoy FBSM, Ophelia is visiting again. I've seen her and I think I reviewed her at some point.
https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/2295468
-
03-17-21 08:07 #13430Regular Member

Posts: 9I met her
Met her 5 ish yrs ago a lot a fun she's a freak loves anal and didn't rush.
.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 07:51 #13429Regular Member

Posts: 9Met her last year
I met her last yr she's super sexy loves anal met her 1 x then more times with a friend and we dped her literally all night she just wanted more.
-
03-17-21 07:45 #13428Regular Member

Posts: 9I met her 5 ish yrs ago
She's definitely real I met her 5 ish yrs ago. She's sexy fun and loves anal.
-
03-17-21 07:36 #13427Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal
Anyone seen this one?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/849972514982
-
03-17-21 07:29 #13426Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal
Anyone seen this one?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/849972514982
-
03-16-21 21:07 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 953Observation
Appears to be men's shaving cream and deodorant on the counter. I do not know many woman who use Barbasol or Speed Stick! Also the small size of the toiletry bag, do not know ANY woman that travels THAT light! It is usually a huge handbag size! Just My observation!
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 17:43 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 196Destiny
As I said, I don't think she's seeing new clients, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-...awtucket-73495
-
03-16-21 14:12 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 67$500
I'd reach out to Kris on erotic mo key and try to line up her and the deaf friend. Not the prettiest pigs I think the barn but it is safe location and one hell of a time.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 11:53 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 49Link
You have a link for her? I think there's a couple Destiny's I don't want to hit up the wrong one.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 11:05 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her a couple wks back when she was in a hotel in downtown prov. , she was a decent time & got the job done. Everything at that time was covered, I think she would've lost the cover for the BJ but she did look a little weathered & kinda rough, so I didn't complain. She was fairly tight & I didn't last long in doggy. She cleaned me up and off I went with a smile. She was just average in looks but smelled great & she was clean overall. So I would definitely see her again but also not in a huge rush either.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 09:58 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 196Olivia
I had set up a meet at a hotel in Warwick with Olivia. When I called for the room #, a dude answered the phone. Sorry, wrong number. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






