Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    About as legit as a 7ft. tall "midget".

  2. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    This ad is about as true as being able to spend money you win in a monopoly game at the strip club and on expensive escorts.

  3. #6563

  4. #6562

    Landlord

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Setup a date with her last week for some nuru. Got to the parking lot. Got the text to come in the building and up a flight of stairs and she'd meet me at the door. The second I proceeded to open the door to her building got a text saying her landlord just popped up can we reschedule. Texted her back saying I could wait and received no response after that. She's bad business.
    Her landlord apparently spends a lot of time in her apartment!

  5. #6561

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info they can share in Diana Darling? Seems she's back and scheduling. Basic info such as BBBJ? DFK? Can PM me if you like.

    Much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823
    Search Kimberly. Review from 2018 from dscott.

  6. #6560

    Diana Darlings details

    Anyone have any info they can share in Diana Darling? Seems she's back and scheduling. Basic info such as BBBJ? DFK? Can PM me if you like.

    Much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9d8064976240e175cd3223661192823e.jpeg‎   88e980687de4afe55f49a43500c9c252.jpeg‎  

  7. #6559

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar314  [View Original Post]
    Where the girls at that give good head, sloppy toppy and all. Where they at fellas!?
    Fading fast. A few who were OK with a little mouth action but no CIM have told me it is CBJ from here on out.

  8. #6558

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, good attitude. She does indeed have quite a stomach, but gives good service. Beware though, she does do BB.
    I showed up at door then wouldn't answer. Text I was there and she texted back schooled called and her son break ke his arm. She posted about 2 hours later again.

  9. #6557

    They are all "a little bigger" than their pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    If you search on Kimberly you'll find my review from 2018. The pics are real, she's hot, everything covered. And of course she's a little bigger than the pics, but not in a bad way, as of 2018.
    I have yet to find one, just one provider in STL that does not use deceptive and / or old pics to hide their weight gain. I enjoy all flavors of women, in all shapes, sizes and ages but I think it is fair that they provide us with real and recent pics. I busted a provider on LC using Emily Ratajkowski's leaked butt pics yesterday. She has since deleted her ad on LC and Sumo but was staying right next to Lumiere. She was indignant that I would accuse her of such and then I sent her a link to the exact photos she stole and posted. Now it is crickets from her. I am so frustrated.

    Look, they would be livid if we paid them in fake bills, why should we accept fake or best case, deceptive ad pics?

  10. #6556
    Where the girls at that give good head, sloppy toppy and all. Where they at fellas!?

  11. #6555

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    A busty blonde just arrived in the lou. I called her. She asked for my race. She said 2 roses for hhr and 3 for hr. I've not had a chance to see her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3116373
    If you search on Kimberly you'll find my review from 2018. The pics are real, she's hot, everything covered. And of course she's a little bigger than the pics, but not in a bad way, as of 2018.

  12. #6554

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you go try and let us know she don't like older guys that's a turn off for us older guys I bet since you don't see much of her body so new take one for us.

    Time.
    Nice lady, good attitude. She does indeed have quite a stomach, but gives good service. Beware though, she does do BB.

  13. #6553

    Tia

    Where are we at with Tia these days? Her reviews have disappeared. A couple of mongers said she was the best in STL. My only personal encounter with Tia went horrible. But, my well has run dry. Even my UTR's are dropping out of the game. Tia looks like the only ho I'd toss a bone to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/59862745/

  14. #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    The new dynamic duo, for those who enjoy mature ladies. The ladies are just getting hotter by the day as summer approaches. Yeesh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...717/3145036342
    I guarantee these two Wildebeest have a giant black cauldron hidden somewhere in that place.

  15. #6551

    Kimberly

    A busty blonde just arrived in the lou. I called her. She asked for my race. She said 2 roses for hhr and 3 for hr. I've not had a chance to see her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3116373

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape