Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 30333
-
03-17-21 14:55 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 190Skipping
I got rate of $$ and $$$ but the verification pic doesn't look real to me. I am not willing to risk.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:49 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 70Northlake PAWG
Thinking about visiting this one soon. She posts a lot, but I haven't seen any reviews positive or negative.
Comments on LC look mostly positive, but I don't know if that's enough to pull the trigger.
Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/59864826/#.
-
03-17-21 12:56 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 391She was fun a few years ago.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 11:28 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 391I reached out and got nothing when I asked for verification.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 10:33 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 346Exotic Persian Princess. Yeah, right
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/255088364378
I know she was reviewed prior to her extended stay with Uncle but for the life of me, can't recall previous moniker.
And don't believe the reviews were glowing. Also looks to have demon signs.
-
03-17-21 08:55 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 229It's a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 08:54 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 7335I am suspicious of that 702 area code.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 08:49 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 526Her Skip The Games profile says that she is in the UNCC area.
Not a bad location I hope.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 08:40 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 190Lily
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...lilly/38062150
Anybody has experience with this? Can't tell if fake or real.
I would tty out if the location was not far from me.
-
03-17-21 08:39 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 229I prefer text as well but she did mentioned on the ad to call. I'm not all for calls.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 07:47 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 109I have messaged with her but haven't seen her yet. Seemed normal over text and quoted standard 80/120/200. Absolutely my type of she's real and would love to know if anyone's tried her out yet too.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 07:45 #12202Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sexy Redhead
Looks real to me. Let me preface that by saying, there are no high alert red flags on the ad.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 07:38 #12201Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ivy
Those are Eros prices so she might be legit.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 22:58 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 391I've tried to no avail to get a reply via txt. Will try to negotiate and report back.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 22:22 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 145Can't be real
Anybody got info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/043971955156










Reply With Quote






