Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4024

    She is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyFonzWorth  [View Original Post]
    The ad is gone now.
    I saw her on Wednesday at her hotel room. She told me Thursday the 25th would be her last day and she would delete all ads. When asked if she will return, she said not for a while. Everything posted here is accurate about seeing her. I have a feeling she uses a female condom. The best thing you can do is wait if what she told me is true.

  2. #4023

    Inconsistant Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Looks like GPS has set in on that one, her prices seem to have skyrocketed on here profile page.
    Her pricing is inconstant. Her profile says VIP is 450 an hour, she told me 500. Either way that's too much, not just for her, but for anyone IMO.

  3. #4022

    The Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSexInIdaho  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are some pictures of her face but they aren't nudes. I know some girls don't want nude pics with there face out there. Maybe that is why?

    Anyways I had a session with her earlier today and left a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. If you are a fan of CIP then this is the girl to see!

    Here is a link to Skip if you aren't a TNA member

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/cum-and-fill-this-hot-colombia/415177033442
    The ad is gone now.

  4. #4021

    That's not dream; that's delusion

    Maybe she needs funds for gym membership.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Looks like GPS has set in on that one, her prices seem to have skyrocketed on here profile page.

  5. #4020

    Summer. Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about this Lady that has been posting more and more.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Dreams
    Looks like GPS has set in on that one, her prices seem to have skyrocketed on here profile page.

  6. #4019

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSexInIdaho  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are some pictures of her face but they aren't nudes. I know some girls don't want nude pics with there face out there. Maybe that is why?

    Anyways I had a session with her earlier today and left a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. If you are a fan of CIP then this is the girl to see!

    Here is a link to Skip if you aren't a TNA member

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/cum-and-fill-this-hot-colombia/415177033442
    I couldn't agree more she was a blast.

    Small and tight, and the reverse cowgirl is worth the price of admission.

  7. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by TPhilips123  [View Original Post]
    Does she show her face in her OF content? If always makes me curious to see provider's face when they hide it in their ads / profile photos.
    Yes there are some pictures of her face but they aren't nudes. I know some girls don't want nude pics with there face out there. Maybe that is why?

    Anyways I had a session with her earlier today and left a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. If you are a fan of CIP then this is the girl to see!

    Here is a link to Skip if you aren't a TNA member

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/cum-and-fill-this-hot-colombia/415177033442

  8. #4017

    Summer-Dreams

    Wondering about this Lady that has been posting more and more.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Summer-Dreams

  9. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey  [View Original Post]
    She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!
    I will go see her.

  10. #4015

    Maracuyajuice

    Does she show her face in her OF content? If always makes me curious to see provider's face when they hide it in their ads / profile photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey  [View Original Post]
    She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!

  11. #4014

    Maracuyajuice

    She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!

  12. #4013

    LexxLeigh

    She's back and I filled her up. That feeling I get when I feel the pressure build and then kiss her as all my little tryhards release and explore their new home? Priceless.

    She's a little chubbier than pics of course and her face has had a filter applied, but she is a stacked PAWG.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DONT-MISS-OUT

  13. #4012

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by DuhkGeorge  [View Original Post]
    But I've hit pause until I see a response on what exactly "a bit of a rob" means. Like, did she just not deliver as promised or was she overly picky about a scar because she wants our balls perfect? Did a leprechaun pull a gun on ya? Did she attempt a rob but then change her mind and just asked for a tip?

    I had some red flags when attempting to schedule with her though, so I should probably walk away. Too bad, definitely my type.
    She's a nice girl, but is taking self medicating to the next level.

  14. #4011
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #4010

    I've come to learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her current ad says no bb which is a new add, did you discuss in advanced?
    PH, I don't know why she places no bb on her ad because I didn't ask before or during. After a nice session of DATY, I just rubbed my cock a few times up & down on her clit and slowly pushed in. She made it out like she loved it but never said no. As you see on her ad, it says she is a fan of kissing but I couldn't get but a couple of pecks. I've come to learn ads just don't say the whole story.

    Hope that helps.

    Stay safe & happy hunting all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape