Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 522 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3374
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I'd be wary, she doesn't look like she is 170 lbs? Also a little too explicit of a post.
    I remember her posting with same photos a few years ago. She may have been away on a state sponsor vacation. At the time she was asking for to much and lots of restrictions.

    As you mentioned, 5' at 170 is definitely not in those pics. I be extremely careful with this one.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  2. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...n/638592790864

    Anybody see her? I feel like she's posted but a long time ago.
    I'd be wary, she doesn't look like she is 170 lbs? Also a little too explicit of a post.

  3. #3372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    House of dragons British mistress

    Has anyone seen her? Seen post before but not sure about her.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/631068456490

  4. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...n/638592790864

    Anybody see her? I feel like she's posted but a long time ago.
    Bareback friendly and loves to be gang banged! Is this an accident waiting to happen? Her photos do look familiar, though.

    Be carful out there!

    Blue.

  5. #3370

    Petite

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...n/638592790864

    Anybody see her? I feel like she's posted but a long time ago.

  6. #3369
    Thanks, will give her a call this weekend!

  7. #3368

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Definitely want to hit that, but can not find her number or ad now. If anyone would PM that to me much appreciated.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

  8. #3367

    What the f.

    So what is the deal with this one? She responds and gave me her address and three times (yeah I fought with her after the second time and still went back. Damn you little kant!) but when I get to the address she ghosts me. I'm done. Who knows her? I just don't get it with the way she texts. Thankfully I've been in the bury and didn't make special trips for this.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/m...s/729417903511

  9. #3366

    Your post

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    Scroll down a few posts Hippy Chick.

  10. #3365

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    She told me a month or 2 ago that she was going to Nevada also. But she's still here. Who knows. And probably for the best that she is in a hotel now- her apartment was disgusting.
    If she is out in Vegas, she should be back in early June, seeing she has a court appearance for drug possession and use.

  11. #3364
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    Definitely want to hit that, but can not find her number or ad now. If anyone would PM that to me much appreciated.
    I don't see any of her ads on STG either (anymore), but just google Jasmine Waterbury escort and you can find it.

  12. #3363

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    I lined up a date with her one time she seemed really nice conversating. But once I got to her place there was some weird looking dude in the garage and she was standing outside the house waiting for me. She has that sunken in face look as if she has no teeth and was dressed really gratefull dead tie dye hippy bummy look. The whole situation creeped me out and I put it in reverse onto the busy street corner where her house is at and tire squealed the fuck out of there.

  13. #3362

    Looking for Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    She told me a month or 2 ago that she was going to Nevada also. But she's still here. Who knows. And probably for the best that she is in a hotel now- her apartment was disgusting.
    Definitely want to hit that, but can not find her number or ad now. If anyone would PM that to me much appreciated.

  14. #3361

    Naugatuck


  15. #3360

    Hello and you are?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark370  [View Original Post]
    I was actually in Vegas the same time as her last year and met her at Sheri's. We hit it off being both from Connecticut. Very down to earth cute girl. Unfortunately I live in Mystic so don't get to see her as often as I'd like. But I agree the weight gain looks much healthier on her. What's most important to me when visiting a provider is I want them to be into it otherwise I'm turned off. And she's one of the few local providers I feel actually loves what she does.
    Why does everyone believe her bullshit stories about las vegas? Does going to vegas or because you fucked for money in vegas make you a better hooker or gives you some badge of prestige? No it doesn't. Plus I doubt she can go back out there unless she has a steady connect lined up, remember she's a party girl guys and the private clubs don't play that shit. Jasmine is cool don't get me wrong and that ass is looking pretty nice but whenever we talk about her a new forum member out the blue gives a rave review on her. We're going to refer to you as Jasmine370 until we hear some more good or even bad intel on here. Welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape