Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7829
-
03-12-21 15:28 #3359Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 11I was actually in Vegas the same time as her last year and met her at Sheri's. We hit it off being both from Connecticut. Very down to earth cute girl. Unfortunately I live in Mystic so don't get to see her as often as I'd like. But I agree the weight gain looks much healthier on her. What's most important to me when visiting a provider is I want them to be into it otherwise I'm turned off. And she's one of the few local providers I feel actually loves what she does.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 08:30 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 885She supposedly goes and works the ranches every few months down there. She's really cool. Prob one of the only two good experiences I've had using STGs. Always wanted to go check her out again. Read she put on some weight but honestly that might not be bad.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 12:48 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 86Jasmine
She told me a month or 2 ago that she was going to Nevada also. But she's still here. Who knows. And probably for the best that she is in a hotel now- her apartment was disgusting.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 12:17 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 352Jasmine
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/550850220851
I wasn't sure what to make of her previous reviews. I kinda got the impression that she's decent but the girls she may work with from time to time aren't too good. I saw her a few weeks ago and, well, my experience with Jasmine was pretty awesome. Texting communication was fast. I had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot, but not any more than what I've come to expect from most girls. I guess she normally hosts out of her place of residence, but she just relocated to a hotel at the time. I'm more of a boob guy that an ass guy, but this chick could make me convert. She gave me the impression that she was enjoying the BBBJ more than I was. She got on top for covered CG and she must have climaxed 4-5 times before I did. Whether it was fake or not, I don't care, LOL. It was ridiculous, in a good way. We probably won't see her posting ads for a while, though, as she told me she was going to work in Nevada for the next several weeks.
-
03-10-21 10:05 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 659Mimi
The link is still active, it's just several replies down and her name is Mimi / Michelle. Send you a PM.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/163045117078
-
03-10-21 09:39 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 56Old Hippie in Naugy
I agree, I made the mistake of hoping the pics were close to recent. They weren't, she went on and on about numerous health issues, talked way to much in general, in the end I settled for BBBJ CIM, and left, I considered it a charitable donation, she needs it way more than I do.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 02:14 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sample
The link is dead. Did you grab a screen shot or have a name?
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
03-09-21 02:16 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 51Domino Girl
So at this point I just browse & never sample. I guess I just don't have the confidence to go out yet but I saw this & thought it was interesting. Some the pictures have no hits on the search so it could be legit.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/953835203788
-
03-08-21 20:18 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 659Mimi
I haven't seen her in years but she used to offer everything bare including cream pies. Why everything is covered now is beyond me. Maybe she caught something.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 18:44 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 625Tried
I tried today. Took a long time to reply. I was ready to pull the trigger and she told me everything was covered even though her post said BBBJ. I'm ok with FS being covered I prefer a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 08:59 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 75Sky & Star
Anyone know what happened to Starr? She used to advertise out of windsor / hartford as Greeky Starr then she went down to Waterbury and started doing doubles with Sky in the ad below.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/918792727726
I went and saw Star about a month ago now, so fucking fine, she told me she was going to be living at that hotel and that she wasn't going nowhere (sharing a room with sky). About a week later, Star gets dropped from the ad and won't reply to any text message. I mean, it's not unusual for a provider to just change their numbers and move somewhere else but I have been looking extensively and have no seen her post anything.
Anyone have any clues on her?
-
03-08-21 06:50 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
One of us will have to TOFTT and report here.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 21:03 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 304Haven't seen her
But would like to, she has been advertising on and off for years.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 11:16 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 40Contact number not correct
I contacted a number from an ad and I get reply "who is this". Not knowing whom I am texting too, I am very evasive. I replied did you place and Ad? I get no answer. The text number appears not to be the person in the AD. I also notice since the pandemic seem to be the ads are not legit.
Originally Posted by BigPapiz66
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 05:57 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
Was wondering if anyone has any info on this one. Thanks.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/163045117078










Reply With Quote




