Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 10629
-
03-22-21 14:54 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 33Maracuyajuice
She just got into town, her VIP for 100 extra includes cip she has an OF filled with her being filled tho.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ut-On-Thursday!
-
03-19-21 19:14 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 379LexxLeigh
She's back and I filled her up. That feeling I get when I feel the pressure build and then kiss her as all my little tryhards release and explore their new home? Priceless.
She's a little chubbier than pics of course and her face has had a filter applied, but she is a stacked PAWG.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DONT-MISS-OUT
-
03-17-21 00:11 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 2036Sad
She's a nice girl, but is taking self medicating to the next level.
Originally Posted by DuhkGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 23:38 #4011Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-16-21 22:43 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 287I've come to learn.
PH, I don't know why she places no bb on her ad because I didn't ask before or during. After a nice session of DATY, I just rubbed my cock a few times up & down on her clit and slowly pushed in. She made it out like she loved it but never said no. As you see on her ad, it says she is a fan of kissing but I couldn't get but a couple of pecks. I've come to learn ads just don't say the whole story.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Hope that helps.
Stay safe & happy hunting all!
-
03-16-21 21:45 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 59I still want to see daisy
But I've hit pause until I see a response on what exactly "a bit of a rob" means. Like, did she just not deliver as promised or was she overly picky about a scar because she wants our balls perfect? Did a leprechaun pull a gun on ya? Did she attempt a rob but then change her mind and just asked for a tip?
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
I had some red flags when attempting to schedule with her though, so I should probably walk away. Too bad, definitely my type.
-
03-16-21 18:26 #4008Banned Member

Posts: 100Daisy.
Too bad she is getting a bad report. I was wanting to see her and have her slap my face with those amazing tits.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 18:09 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 443https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...772/9718001972
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 14:24 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 2939Her current ad says no bb which is a new add, did you discuss in advanced?
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 14:17 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 1143Nice. But
Really sweet girl. Really flaky though, and heavy medical experimentation. Saw her twice, and last time she was almost incoherent. Rambling on about random shit and looking for stuff all over the room. There was some Tyrones lurking as I left her place. From across the parking lot, I saw two really shady guys go in to her place as she was checking out. She's got help for sure.
Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 14:13 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 582Which Daisy?
Providing link to profile or ad would be helpful.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 08:48 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 59Care to elaborate
I had been planning on seeing her. Pm is fine.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 01:05 #4002Senior Member

Posts: 443She's been reviewed plenty of times. I'd assume she is pimped.
Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 01:01 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 443Daisy
Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.
-
03-16-21 00:43 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 1364Bonnie
Snarky Answer:
The search function is your friend. Learn to use it. RTFF.
Nice answer:
Multiple reports on her in this very section. See Pdxhuskie's report #3690 for an amusing review.
I swear sometimes the fucking questions asked on USSG make me feel like I'm stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day". Only w/ hoes...
-
03-16-21 00:24
Senior Member
-
03-16-21 00:21
Senior Member














Reply With Quote




