Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 6425
-
03-17-21 01:14 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 3Milfs
I've been reading that many of these girls are older than advertised which is perfect for me.
Are there any flat, skinny MILF types (40+) with a pretty face that you would recommend?
-
03-17-21 00:39 #2404Regular Member

Posts: 17Ju Hee
Anyone met with Ju Hee from p2 g? She's new I think.
-
03-16-21 22:36 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 7266She okay. I don't think she is that good looking as many have said or reviewed her on hx. Her dfk was lackluster, during daty she kept saying baby fuck me (which means she don't like daty).
Originally Posted by OpenBJ
[View Original Post]
And her bbj was one of the worst.
That is just my 2 cents on her.
-
03-16-21 21:47 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 183Kitty Cat
Anyone seen her? Was wondering if her photos really looked like her.
https://www.thetopgirls.com/sena-copy
-
03-16-21 11:24 #2401Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone been here?
-
03-16-21 00:58 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 4Scarlett_angel
Has anyone seen Scarlett_angel yet? I can't find any reviews on her in this thread. She's part Filipino so I thought I would ask here. Thanks.
-
03-14-21 22:54 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 896This is just one of the many things that happens if one doesn't use proper annotation. For the sake of simplicity and clarity. Drop the $, BS.
Originally Posted by Tenno1337
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 22:10 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 193Mint
Mint with OC CA KDolls was formerly Miki in Ktown under Six Shop and had some other name on her NorCal tour.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
P. Fake pics, or so photoglammed and so long ago that she didn't really resemble them to me, although possibly her.
L. Older, late 30's early 40's, cute enough at certain angles (funny how Close Ups vs various distances will make a girl more or less attractive), average body full torso, needs to lose weight because I like thinner but not fat, thin legs thick thighs type, fake tits with light colored gumdrop nipples type, no tattoos, good skin.
E. Good enough, not much, but tries to be nice, older voice.
A. Wants to please, works hard, happy to be serving you type attitude.
S. BBBJ tries to go deep and swirl tip, CIM, good RIM, BBFSCIP as advertised. Tight and wet and let's you work it hard as much as you want.
E. **80 hour standard with * extra for bare.
Are. Yeah decent enough, want to try others first, but OC traffics such a bitc_.
-
03-14-21 14:58 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 275Samantha / Sammie (SAG / BG)
To sum up in a few words:
Wow- voluptuous buxom milfy type with amazing boobs and sexy body. Pics are of her though a bit older in person with typical sultry P.S. Face. Difficult to discern in low light. Great session, welcoming and aims to please. Definition of a brickhouse K-MILF. Cfs only. Would def repeat!
-
03-13-21 18:24 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 346Mint
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/mint-2/
Anyone seen her yet?
-
03-13-21 09:18 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 144I hate big lips. LOL.
Originally Posted by FunOrFunner
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 23:23 #2394Banned Member

Posts: 1333Princess Garden-Isu
The photo look familiar because she was at CA-Kdoll. If recall correctly, her reviews were so so at the BEST. Does anyone has first hand experience with Isu or Jane? I have seen Dior and she is very nice.
-
03-12-21 22:28 #2393Regular Member

Posts: 1Who's who at MyKupcake now?
There are some beautiful girls listed on there. Nadia was sweet but older than expected. Does anyone have experience with the current OC lineup? Do any of them actually look like the photos put up?
https://mykupcake.com/home
-
03-12-21 14:33 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 43Kimberly6969
I have followed her to SD to OC To SD to OC servers times. I posted previous reviews but each time it gets better. She is true gem and treats you like a real girlfriend. I hope she stays in OC to save me gas but I think she ll be leaving soon. To me one of prettiest Thai girls around. Her GFE service is always keeping me going back.
Enjoy!
-
03-12-21 14:28 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 43Jemma
A taller Korean girl with some Tattoos. I would say her face is 7/10 and her body 8/10. Her service is great so well worth the visit. The session starts with typical shower and a toast prior to the main action in bedroom. As we proceed to the bed she goes to BBBJ and does a nice job to point I couldn't take it anymore. I had to stop and return the favor. She really enjoys DATY and want to CS for a bit. Then main event it get really passionate with DFK and he squeezing you tight. Nice release and she give a good massage.
I highly recommend.











Reply With Quote





