Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18253

    Suspect in custody

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    Search headline "8 killed in 3 shootings at Atlanta-area massage parlor, spas". Man, it's getting crazy out there. Can't even relax at a massage joint. I sometimes wonder if it's better to stay indoors and never leave my house for any reason.
    I worked late shift today and heard a news report on the way home that a suspect is in custody. FYI, the NYPD is deploying extra officers into Asian communities in New York City. I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

  2. #18252

    Viva la difference...

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    You tipped. 6 for a PM? I thought KK and Tara were rated more highly than her for the quality of their massage?
    Different Strokes for Different Folks. Nalee, KK, and Tara all give excellent massages (as validated by numerous reports). The personality and studios of each lady are different (Nalee's table is the largest I've ever seen, KK's palace is awesome, Tara's studio is wellness-centered, quiet and warm.).

    Tonight -- prayers for the families and friends of the Ladies from Atlanta. And continued safety and care of all the Ladies, everywhere. If only everyone was always nice.

    PA.

  3. #18251

    So tragic and unsettling

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Girls getting shot. It's all over the news.

    Crazy.
    These people were just trying to earn a living and mind their business and some piece of s**t decides to just snuff them all out. We'll see how it all sorts out regarding motive, but my money is on him just being a racist piece of s**t acting out on this weird anti-asian racist sentiment that's suddenly going around. To that end, does anyone know what that's all about? Is it really derived from the whole "China virus" rhetoric the previous administration liked to spew? If so, you have to be a real loser with a real low IQ to get spun up and filled with hate towards an entire race over that.

  4. #18250

    Just saw it on Yahoo News

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Girls getting shot. It's all over the news.

    Crazy.
    Search headline "8 killed in 3 shootings at Atlanta-area massage parlor, spas". Man, it's getting crazy out there. Can't even relax at a massage joint. I sometimes wonder if it's better to stay indoors and never leave my house for any reason.

  5. #18249

    Crazy shit going on in ATL

    Girls getting shot. It's all over the news.

    Crazy.

  6. #18248
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvMonger  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while so I decided to pay Nalee a visit. She is regarded by many of us here as one of the best, if not the best, Indy massage provider in the area. Nalee is shy but friendly, and opens up over time, as does her menu. Scheduling is easy, standard 2-text system at least for repeat customers. I arrived on time and she welcomed me like and old friend. She escorted me to her table, offered a shower but I declined. She worked her magic on me for the next 45 minutes. She's amazing. On the flip, I requested a prostate massage along with standard nova and she happily obliged. I eventually blasted and she actually giggled a but due to the large volume. Total damage $180 for the hour with tip. I'll repeat for the massage alone. Here's her ad: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6555602.html.

    Treat her well.
    You tipped. 6 for a PM? I thought KK and Tara were rated more highly than her for the quality of their massage?

  7. #18247

    RTFF for Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    Is this Pine in Fairfax or somewhere else? I remember there's more than one Pine. Thanks.
    Go back to the original review, which is titled "Pine Woodbridge", then you can search the thread for comments. There's lots of info on here if you look for it.

  8. #18246
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    Is this Pine in Fairfax or somewhere else? I remember there's more than one Pine. Thanks.
    The title of the Pine review has the name of the town it's located in.

  9. #18245

    Nalee

    It's been a while so I decided to pay Nalee a visit. She is regarded by many of us here as one of the best, if not the best, Indy massage provider in the area. Nalee is shy but friendly, and opens up over time, as does her menu. Scheduling is easy, standard 2-text system at least for repeat customers. I arrived on time and she welcomed me like and old friend. She escorted me to her table, offered a shower but I declined. She worked her magic on me for the next 45 minutes. She's amazing. On the flip, I requested a prostate massage along with standard nova and she happily obliged. I eventually blasted and she actually giggled a but due to the large volume. Total damage $180 for the hour with tip. I'll repeat for the massage alone. Here's her ad: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6555602.html.

    Treat her well.

  10. #18244

    Pine

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGoey16  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that it was 180 total 60 house 120 for her.
    Is this Pine in Fairfax or somewhere else? I remember there's more than one Pine. Thanks.

  11. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    Just confirming, 80. Not 180 for shower and FS?
    Sorry about that it was 180 total 60 house 120 for her.

  12. #18242
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    After all the reading if Annadale spas in that one area where I believe it's about 3-4 of them. Korean AMPs. Just my sole opinion, rude and I really wasn't impressed with not even one. From Sun Therapy, magic touch, etc. Need to be proven wrong on this one.

    Any intel on this was suppose to be new spa?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ne...y/9822917.html
    Kara Therapy is not new, probably been there about 5 years or so. I've been there a few times but at least 3 years ago, so any intel from me would not be current. But from what I remember it was good.

  13. #18241

    Nuclear detox in Manassas

    I stopped by Blue Therapy in Manassas today. It's the first Chinese AMP off of Diggs, front facing the hospital across the street. You can look up the address and contact info on rubmaps, as I don't have a current bedpage link.

    The provider did a temp check and I paid 40 for 30 minutes. It's 60 for one hour if you choose that option. No TS so be sure to be squeaky clean. The provider comes in and right off the back does soft touch. I'm thinking, hmmm ok maybe she will do this for a minute or two then jump into the actual massage. Nope, she keeps doing soft touch and I'm like fuck it, she is attractive so little head won out. I go with the flow and she does a reach around underneath and oils up her fingers and slides them between my ass cheeks. I get up on my knees and enjoy her stroking me but tell her to slow down. I ask her for the "Greenbelt" special and she balks and claims they don't do that there. I tell her the place around the corner offers more and she seems astonished they offer more.

    Anyway, I ask to nurse on her perky B cups and she allows me while I rub her in the inside of her yoga pants and do a little FIV. She seems to get excited by my gentle sucking and licking. I finally let loose and explode as she milks me like a cow. I dropped some of my load on the sheets covering the table. Since she allows nursing and some FIV, I tip 60 but she playfully asks for 80 but I refuse politely and we part ways. Her English is broken so I think her name is Kuku or Coco or something like that. Here are the bad things:

    1.) no massage, just soft touch and looking to do a pump and dump.

    2.) she did not change the sheet that was covering the table after I dropped some of my kids on the sheet. Plus the head pillow just has a paper towel covering it so I doubt that is enough to be sanitary.

    3.) A bit greedy with the expect tip. For me, nursing, some FIV, and standard but good explosive noVa would warrant 60 tip.

    I immediately went home and went into DEFCON 1 full detox and showered like hell with Dial soap and shampoo because I doubt they change the sheets after each customer.

    I once saw a chick at that this place who was dominant. This was maybe like a year before COVID hit. I saw her on her last night working and she would slap my ass asking me if I like that in a sort of mean / dominant tone. She also liked to slap my meat around and edged me and be in control like she was a boss lady. I loved it, I wished I had seen her more before she made the all familiar trip back up north to NYC. It's very rare to have an AMP provider be dominant like that unless you are paying an Asian indie to do so.

  14. #18240

    Interested posted over the past few days. Not much to push me more.

    After all the reading if Annadale spas in that one area where I believe it's about 3-4 of them. Korean AMPs. Just my sole opinion, rude and I really wasn't impressed with not even one. From Sun Therapy, magic touch, etc. Need to be proven wrong on this one.

    Any intel on this was suppose to be new spa?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ne...y/9822917.html

  15. #18239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGoey16  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everyone first review for me. I made a visit to pine tonight, they were open late, about half an hour before closing. They were cleaning up for the night. MMS gave hand sanitizer and checked temp then led to the room, a few minutes later a good looking 40 ish woman comes in with a short one piece dress, nice natural rack up top and IMO a nice little backside. Tells me. 6 house fee, takes money and leaves room, comes back and ask if I want a shower, after long day of work, I agree. Leads me to shower, tells me to take mask off for shower, full self shower no help but this could have been because it was almost closing time, she watched while I shower and tells me her name (sounded like Tito or Kiko, hard to tell with mask). After shower led back to room and ask what I want, everything of course as I rub a hand on her butt, she giggles and says everything but no massage (again it's almost closing time). I agree because I was here for fun anyway. She says $20, hand over the money, she leaves the room and comes back a minute later and tells me face up on the table, pulls the dress down and takes bra off showing a nice pair of naturals and a bald kitty then proceeds to use mouth to put cover on and gives a nice slow covered BJ until I am hard, tells me to stand up then she lays down on the table and me to get on top for some mish, now it's been a while for me so I only last for about 10 minutes and I pop in the bag, she uses a warm towel to clean me up. Tells me to come earlier next time and get a whole massage. Overall $80 with house fee and tip. Overall good experience and I will probably visit again.
    Just confirming, 80. Not 180 for shower and FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape