Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 1427 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13904

    Filtered

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Brother are those pics real? its hard to look like this after having kids (unless you are a movie star or something)

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/2/d/b/d/...38631d03_f.jpg
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/d/4/0/3/...d3654eb5_f.jpg
    Who knows anymore? All the filtered pics make it really hard to know what you are getting.

  2. #13903
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Brother are those pics real? its hard to look like this after having kids (unless you are a movie star or something)

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/2/d/b/d/...38631d03_f.jpg
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/d/4/0/3/...d3654eb5_f.jpg
    Kind of confused why you think her face pics would mean she hasn't had any kids? If you find her body pics she appears to have significant baby damage / stretch marks as well.

  3. #13902
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Odd- never done more than 200 with her.
    200 for the hour? Humm.

  4. #13901

    Camillalovw

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Bbfscip. 400 $. 1 hr.

    Msog.
    FYI, the CamillaLove on TNA now using the same profile is not the same girl as before.

  5. #13900
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    So I got ahold of Monse and I was setting up an appointment for today. Hour for 4 $$, hard pass. She might be submissive and all ports open but na, not worth my money.
    Odd- never done more than 200 with her.

  6. #13899
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I am putting her here even though she says no BB because of my previous conversations with her, she has or had an onlyfans page that she told me about after I met her through another person, she gave me access and there were videos of her getting railed and finishing bb then they all went down, we talked about meeting and doing what was done in the video and she was cool with it.

    She then went silent and I guess she had issues with CPS and her kids and given how far she lives from me I didn't pursue it anymore.

    If someone wants to try her out and report back that would be cool.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/59846533/#.
    Brother are those pics real? its hard to look like this after having kids (unless you are a movie star or something)

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/2/d/b/d/...38631d03_f.jpg
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/d/4/0/3/...d3654eb5_f.jpg

  7. #13898

    Carson

    I am putting her here even though she says no BB because of my previous conversations with her, she has or had an onlyfans page that she told me about after I met her through another person, she gave me access and there were videos of her getting railed and finishing bb then they all went down, we talked about meeting and doing what was done in the video and she was cool with it.

    She then went silent and I guess she had issues with CPS and her kids and given how far she lives from me I didn't pursue it anymore.

    If someone wants to try her out and report back that would be cool.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/59846533/#.

  8. #13897
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    There wasn't any upcharge. Just be decent and don't assume. She's a really great person. Super chill and sweet and something mega sexy about her. She's out of Vegas and travels with a girl friend who is also available.
    She is fucking sexy bro.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AVING-TONIGHT-!26%239829%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Stephanie-Saint-%26%239829%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-TEXT- (702) -847-3943-%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-LAST-DAY-SPECIALS-350 HR-250 HH.

  9. #13896

    Let Your Friend Know...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    How much was the upcharge? (Asking for a friend).
    There wasn't any upcharge. Just be decent and don't assume. She's a really great person. Super chill and sweet and something mega sexy about her. She's out of Vegas and travels with a girl friend who is also available.

  10. #13895

    Stephanie Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She belongs on this list. I hope when she returns she would he open to a gangbang.
    I like the sound of gang bang with Stephanie Saint.

  11. #13894

    Doris Age

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Wait, isn't she actually 29 or 30 years old? If so, that's a pretty damn old student.
    She's definitely older than her profile age but I don't think she's 29-30. From my perspective they're all young.

  12. #13893

    Stephanie Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She belongs on this list. I hope when she returns she would he open to a gangbang.
    How much was the upcharge? (Asking for a friend).

  13. #13892

    Slide Slip

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    How do you not just slip it in? I would die! LOL.
    What? That would never happen!

  14. #13891
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    I would largely agree. She's pretty submissive and not very demonstrative. But also very sweet and really is a student. She's actually quite a bit more slim than her pictures imply, but not a looker.

    As far as pricing, the 400 is unfortunately pretty par for the course on TNA these days. I'm largely priced out of playing often at those rates and I'd likely spend that 400 a different way. Not sure if that final 100 is really necessary. Shit happens.
    Wait, isn't she actually 29 or 30 years old? If so, that's a pretty damn old student.

  15. #13890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    So I got ahold of Monse and I was setting up an appointment for today. Hour for 4 $$, hard pass. She might be submissive and all ports open but na, not worth my money.
    She is fun and in demand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape