Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 27816
-
03-16-21 22:31 #13896Senior Member

Posts: 285Let Your Friend Know...
There wasn't any upcharge. Just be decent and don't assume. She's a really great person. Super chill and sweet and something mega sexy about her. She's out of Vegas and travels with a girl friend who is also available.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 21:46 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 240Stephanie Saint
I like the sound of gang bang with Stephanie Saint.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 21:35 #13894Senior Member

Posts: 285Doris Age
She's definitely older than her profile age but I don't think she's 29-30. From my perspective they're all young.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 19:50 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 216Stephanie Saint
How much was the upcharge? (Asking for a friend).
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 19:06 #13892Senior Member

Posts: 190Slide Slip
What? That would never happen!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 18:07 #13891Senior Member

Posts: 133Wait, isn't she actually 29 or 30 years old? If so, that's a pretty damn old student.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 17:52 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 1018She is fun and in demand.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 17:52 #13889Senior Member

Posts: 1018Whoa! Score!
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 16:33 #13888Senior Member

Posts: 541Stephanie Saint
She belongs on this list. I hope when she returns she would he open to a gangbang.
-
03-16-21 15:51 #13887Senior Member

Posts: 1018How do you not just slip it in? I would die! LOL.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 15:26 #13886Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, I read your excellent, informative post on the KAngels thread. Appreciate the intel. I wonder how much of a "hit or miss" is the case for the gals on KAngels.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
03-16-21 14:10 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 500Monse
So I got ahold of Monse and I was setting up an appointment for today. Hour for 4 $$, hard pass. She might be submissive and all ports open but na, not worth my money.
-
03-16-21 14:01 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 2184PSlides
Yes I would love to be in the loop with this also. Sea town I agree Danielle's P.S. Is beyond good. I have finished many times and although she does not allow any insertion bare (at least for me) - her P.S. Is incredible and if you close your eyes you almost feel you are inside her. Ahh I need to see her again. Can anyone share any others that are P.S. Experts?
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 13:14 #13883Banned Member

Posts: 2302K-Angels Bait and Switch Again
I'm not a BBFS customer at K-Angels but I know some of the guys on this thread are. Beware the new girl "Love. " She's not even Korean. She's Thai. More details in this post:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...908&viewfull=1#post5253908.
-
03-16-21 13:13 #13882Senior Member

Posts: 190Slides
Hi. Not sure which to post this in. Any great recommendations for camel slides close to Seattle? Danielle is my go to but she works limited days. I was told janetmsjackson but she is difficult to schedule.












Reply With Quote



