Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 26928
-
03-17-21 02:35 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 868Lots of reports on Daisy
I have seen quite a few reports on her in the past. One monger said that she accidentally shat in the bed while they were doing the deed. Another report said that the kitty just didn't feel right. And one report I remember the guy said he thought that she may be mentally challenged. Just a few things that I remember off the top of my head. I have never met her before so I can't confirm but all of the past reports seemed credible.
Originally Posted by CloaknDagger36
[View Original Post]
One last thing, I can confirm the extreme baby damage. I saw a photo of her on OF and she had her stomach exposed. It's pretty bad.
-
03-17-21 01:53 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 25One of the best MILF
https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...ley-park/casey
Originally Posted by FunWonder94
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 22:05 #15421Regular Member

Posts: 2Sugar
Sugar, the last one, is a treasure. Seen her twice, last time she rode me and made blow the bag in 60 seconds flat.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 20:11 #15420Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have experience with any of these? Areas seem kinda sketch.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/8724011921
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59757843/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59815861/
-
03-16-21 19:40 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 53It's been quite awhile
I did give a brief review way back here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...910&viewfull=1#post4256910.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
I don't recall the specifics, but I do remember there was extreme baby damage on her stomach and pussy. You can sort of see in one of the pictures in her ad. It was just too extreme for me.
-
03-16-21 18:37 #15418Senior Member

Posts: 1445To be clear, under no circumstance should that justify paying a deposit. I'm just saying why some girls have different rates for incall vs. Outcall.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
I've yet to pay a deposit, and while "never" is a strong term, I'll do everything I can to prevent this from becoming a standard practice and hopefully everybody here does the same.
-
03-16-21 17:19 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 177Daisy
She has numerous posts on here saying stay away and has11 reviews on ThE otheR board and they are all 2's and 3's. What specifics do you need?
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 16:09 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 224Can you be little more specific? Because sometimes people say about providers stuff like "she is awful, stay away" just because she is not GFE or doesn't want to do certain fetishes. There was a monger here who went after NG's Ola and Lara in every post just because they refused to do bare cip.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 15:25 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 218Daisy (RUN!)
My worst mongering experience ever. Stay away. Many bad reviews. I was stupid and didn't read back far enough.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 13:38 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 183Not pay the deposit.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
At the maximum, let her charge you more for outcall, but don't pay for deposits, nor should you be an idiot and pay for onlyfans.
-
03-16-21 13:03 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 532It makes sense from a service perspective but there are enough scammers out there who will take the money and not deliver or you pay the deposit looking for the girl in the photo and it's not her. Then what do you do?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 09:25 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 71
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
Obviously fake. The photos are of actress Julia Kelly: https://www.instagram.com/missjuliakelly.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 09:01 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 278So you think bait and switch or setup?
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 22:39 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 877Back in town
Never got a chance to see her. Natalia (300)+ Mia Collins (800) = Natalia Collins. Now 6 hundred.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...1152.htm?cat=1
-
03-15-21 17:57 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 395Gabriella
Thank you!
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






