Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 27117
-
03-16-21 21:18 #4317Regular Member

Posts: 3Dr Lisa
I've seen Dr Lisa probably about 10 to 15 times now. I think she's attractive enough for her age. She def has sex appeal. She's not really into kissing. At least at her place. Not sure about what she does with Gina. Never did a double with them. She def does suck a good dick though. Her bbj will bring any flaccid dick to life. LOL. She will let you eat her pussy too if you your into that. She likes to kind of do the same routine though. Lay you on your stomach. Massage you. Start blowing you by pulling your dick down between your legs while laying down. Then have you turn over and suck you off good there. I usually do 69 with her until she cums which is always pretty fast. Then she's nice wet and horny and will sit on my cock reverse cg. She usually will ride me like that until I cum. She asked if I wanted a condom my first visit. After that she never asked again. Sometimes I ask her to ride me cg front or I'll do her doggy. Her pussy feels amazing to me for a lady that is getting it stretched out so often. I always cum inside her and she usually will clean up with alcohol and paper towel. She continues the massage. I'm sure with cum still in her. I'm assuming when I leave she cleans up better. She does like to dirty talk about it too. She will say things like I want to feel your warm cum. Give it to me.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 11:56 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 483I'd really like to see her but the high volume thing makes me a little nervous these days. I'm going to wait until I've had my 2nd Covid vaccine and then give her a shot. I already hot shot #1.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 10:28 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 70Stfu bro no one paying 400-500 for 50 yr old pussy.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 00:43 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 144Her site says she is 29. I am pretty much sure she was 29 twenty years ago. It's interesting how she charges only slightly more than years ago (220 vs 240 now). She could easily go up to 400-500 given her current name recognition. I guess that a higher work volume works better for her.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 23:12 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 329Just a reminder for those who have not read my Gina / Lisa first and only meeting.
Just a little reminder from the luckiest bareback guy in town.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 23:03 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 329Best ever
My double with G and the Doctor ranks top 3 in my best sexual experience. I did it once. I do not want to mess up with that memory. Gina wants us to have a repeat. Both woman are really close now per Gina account. It going to be crazier than the first one. Still thinking about it.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 22:39 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks
Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 22:24 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 235Google "dr lisa escort".
Originally Posted by AdultPlayTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:49 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 76Her Ad
Hey I'm never in the city as much but this review def sold me. Is there an ad link.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:21 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks for the review and the report!
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:51 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 66Yes, the lack of DFK was definitely a bummer after I read the same things, but I still enjoyed myself. Enough to want to try again and see if she'll be open to it next time.
Originally Posted by Utog69
[View Original Post]
And yeah, as I just said in the previous reply, if you want FS, it's 240 whether you want the H or HH. Weird pricing structure and on top of that I tend to be excessively wordy so I hope one of my posts clarified that info I don't mean to sound like a sick LOL.
And no, no Covid test necessary.
-
03-15-21 19:45 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 66Sorry, I did miss it! But it's 240 for H FS. It also seems to be the same for the HH though, which is why I made sure to make clear I wanted the H.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
Glad to help! Enjoy, she's really cool, I hope I steered you right LOL.
-
03-15-21 18:05 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 67Well hopefully when I do see her she DFK's as I read in her reviews on T. E. ARE. Without DFK, I won't be as excited during the session as well as inclined to repeat. DFK is a must for me. That's for sure!
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
Will gladly ask her for the H for sure. Hopefully no shorting on time as for the H I would like to get at least 2 rounds with no rush. To clarify, does 240 for HH or H FS also mean 240 for H?
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
Because of covid-19 still going around, does Dr. Lisa required a negative test before seeing her?
-
03-15-21 18:03 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 235I tried messaging you, you probably didn't see it.
Originally Posted by BcSpam21
[View Original Post]
I'm must be reading that wrong.
So if I want her for the hour, FS, how much would that be?
Thanks and thanks for your review!
-
03-15-21 14:50 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 66She will confirm with you over text, she did with me. The website says 180 for HH and 240 for H, but she told me directly that it's 240 for HH or H FS or 180 HJ. I just made sure to make clear that I wanted the hour. I read some reports of her shorting guys on time, so I was trying to be respectfully clear about my intentions LOL.
Originally Posted by Utog69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




