Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23745

    Since the topic is bigguns

    Anybody know the whereabouts of Happy who was at United?

  2. #23744

    Wrong person

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.
    I believe you have the wrong person. Debbie have a solid Ds. And she doesn't smoke and she doesn't advertise much. And there is no table shower.

  3. #23743

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Never visited she has mediocre reviews on T E are, she's been around around with a few reports on here of OK at best experiences.
    Thanks mate! Won't waste the time.

  4. #23742
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
    I've had good times with Deb. I noticed recently she is on Eros or Tryst (I forget which). She looks good, especially for 63, tits are smallish but very nice and look like they belong on a 30 year old. She's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to have a lot of attitude. The only downside I experienced is she smokes and even though she's not smoking in the main room or while you're there, I can still smell it. Otherwise had a good straightforward time with HE and the table shower is nice too.

  5. #23741
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...vices/38031619
    Never visited she has mediocre reviews on T E are, she's been around around with a few reports on here of OK at best experiences.

  6. #23740

    Was in Chicago, now Des Plaines or Mt Prospect

    Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...vices/38031619

  7. #23739

    Kp

    I think this discussion is a better fit in Asian Apartment Girls than in Massage Parlor Reports.

    I am hearing that KP may be accepting a few new clients IF you fill out the form on their web site. It will not be a fast process (think perhaps months) and prone to disappoint. Also, if you have been a client and have stayed away for more than a last year (I wonder why) they may no longer have knowledge of you. Again, this is some very slightly informed speculation and between the line reading on my part. I don't really know much more and I am unwilling to share how / why I developed these ideas.

    Finally, if you can, see Gina. She will be here for another week or so. As with many, her English is very weak but I found her many other talents extremely enjoyable and looks near the top of the scale.

    Stay safe and get vaccinated when / if you can.

    CB.

  8. #23738

    Good Luck With That

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Any good latina FS spots left?
    AOL Fullerton and Western and please on Western and Division. Melissa at AOL was pretty good at one point. Mongers mentioned a Leslie at please. Definitely YMMV.

  9. #23737

    Big ones

    Ok so I am going to attempt to try Angela / Debbie GILF on Peterson with big ones. Also mentioned was Angela from rose. Are there any other ones I am missing?? I have seen Mimi on several occasions at relax and the new girls (although new to me) are great. Can anyone PM me others that I have to try. I have info on relax in GE and also moon spa and a few others.

  10. #23736

    Advice for a person from out of state.

    I am coming from out of town. What are some good massage places in Chicago to check out?

    Thanks for any advice.

  11. #23735

    Used to

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
    Patronized semi-regularly when they used to place in the south loop. Never a bad experience.

  12. #23734

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
    I thought KP was not accepting new customers. It has been that way quite a while.

  13. #23733
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Went to Norwood on Sunday. Door was locked. Did anyone get the girls I need who was doing massages? The older Polish lady has been ill for a while abs the number doesn't work any more. Last I was there I had Raquel. She quite the next day. If I go and the door is open I'll let you guys know. Also, fellas, feeling really bad. There's such a scam in STG. Have had no luck at all. Fake posts or LEO. Be careful. 312-XXX-9631 is close to Elston.

  14. #23732
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Under 30 cute petite.
    Belmont smelled bad the past 2 times I was there. Left. They need to work on that.

  15. #23731
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
    Pay day tomorrow I'm about to try her out with all the reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape