Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 61388
-
03-16-21 15:27 #44168Senior Member

Posts: 203Kiara
Perhaps there needs to be a separate forum thread for kiara. I don't see what the big deal is. She can't even deepthroat!
-
03-16-21 10:06 #44167Regular Member

Posts: 10Daytime
Hello mongers,
I'm a noob and I was wondering if there's any daytime action. The one time I scooped a SW was about a month ago at 4 am. Scooped her from Wilkens / Bentalou.
-
03-16-21 09:01 #44166Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara vs Cece and other random nonsense Hoes
K will never give you any BS or drama.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
I let Cece in my whip and she gave me 4 requests / rules and one was she wanted to go cop for a dime bag so I dropped her right where I found her and gave her $3 to gtfo.
-
03-16-21 08:30 #44165Senior Member

Posts: 1320Good call. I'll let her pick the position today, any other day it's my call.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:58 #44164Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
Tomorrow is her Birthday 🎂 so treat her right.
-
03-15-21 18:55 #44163Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kiara
I only can speak for myself. Any time I get with Kiara, she may look rough on the exterior and she's still limping because of her knee, but she's always clean and smells great. She will mostly contact me and arrange a meeting, maybe that's why She's always fresh & clean when we meet. And as a side note; if you see her and she appears to be high. Don't let that deter you because I have enjoyed some of my best sessions with her in that condition. Peace.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 18:13 #44162Senior Member

Posts: 631Special K
She told me she likes to go out at like 4 am to 6 am as it's the safest time to be out.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:59 #44161Senior Member

Posts: 328I saw her out Sat and Sun around 1:00. She was looking pretty rough and I passed. Still no working phone. Abando living and the life is taking its toll on her again.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:34 #44160Senior Member

Posts: 346Kiara
Only seen her once recently. It was morning around 9 am.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:22 #44159Senior Member

Posts: 1320Well dayum
Looks like she's even getting the old swimmers at the bottom of your male sack! Good on ya. Peace.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:20 #44158Senior Member

Posts: 1320Anytime
She's readily available. Just look for the limp.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 13:15 #44157Senior Member

Posts: 134Small World
It is indeed a small world. I really can't believe my eyes, but I haven't seen this girl since about 2006 in Greensboro, NC when she was going by Ivy. She's had the limp ever since I first met her and has always been a dick sucking, cum swallowing demon. I tracked her to Tennessee through Facebook and figured that was that, but alas! I will definitely be driving to Baltimore after work tonight. With this head monster on the street these other girls may have to step their game up.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:28 #44156Senior Member

Posts: 425Kiara timing?
What times are yall mostly spotting K out. Its been some months since I seen her and looking to take that road trip just for her. Will share of I run into any other gems.
-
03-15-21 01:39 #44155Senior Member

Posts: 477Jada
I picked her up at 6 am at S. Monroe and Eagle St. She was hungry and wanted to be fed. She was a fun girl who kept talking about how much she has always loved the guys and their dicks. She sucked hard and fast with lots of noisy slurping till she gulped down every drop and licked me clean. If she only had a phone I would see her every week.
-
03-15-21 00:50 #44154Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ava
Thanks for the intel. I'll be on the lookout for spots in that area so I can pick her up when it warms up again.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




