Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10524

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a few time also. Usually doesn't reply at all. Though once she did several hours after I asked if she was available immediately LOL. I've given up on her. I tried about seven providers yesterday, only one responded and too late. Business must be booming out there.
    Same here one night she said she was on her way and never showed 4 hrs later she text and said she fell asleep tried several times after that and either never answered or said I'll call you back and never did.

  2. #10523

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a few time also. Usually doesn't reply at all. Though once she did several hours after I asked if she was available immediately LOL. I've given up on her. I tried about seven providers yesterday, only one responded and too late. Business must be booming out there.
    Had the same problem over the weekend of all things.

  3. #10522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudslide  [View Original Post]
    Sad news she passed Tuesday.
    I saw her a month ago. What happened?

  4. #10521

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/719286044249

    Tried REALLY hard to see her today in general. VERY spotty communications.
    I've tried a few time also. Usually doesn't reply at all. Though once she did several hours after I asked if she was available immediately LOL. I've given up on her. I tried about seven providers yesterday, only one responded and too late. Business must be booming out there.

  5. #10520

    Blue Eyed Lexi

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/719286044249

    Tried REALLY hard to see her today in general. VERY spotty communications.

  6. #10519

    Has anybody seen

    Has anybody seen the girl who posts fun with a cutie. We've met a couple times great provider. Can't seen to get ahold of her was told my a fellow monger said I could get ahold of her on 3217XXX004. Does anybody know if that is a good number for her.

  7. #10518
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog6977  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately? Was last out of coca but no replies lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/58789243/
    More of what others have said. (Sam / Rhiannon) Back in Nov of 2020, she was out of Sat beach--had a candy problem AND a Manager. Put on NO FLY list.

    F1.

  8. #10517

    Sorry To Hear About Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudslide  [View Original Post]
    Sad news she passed Tuesday.
    She was one of my favorite go back. She was easy talking and nice girl. Sad, sorry to hear of such a young person. RIP. 😪.

  9. #10516

    Rhianna / Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    Search Rhiannon.
    I saw her a couple days before she stopped posting. She said she was going to move in with a monger in Melbourne. She planned to stop working during the week but she said she would continue working some weekends. She hasn't posted since then so those plans seem to have changed.

  10. #10515
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog6977  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately? Was last out of coca but no replies lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/58789243/
    Total waste of time don't even bother.

  11. #10514

    Rhiannon?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog6977  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately? Was last out of coca but no replies lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/58789243/
    Search Rhiannon.

  12. #10513

    Has anyone seen playtime

    Has anyone seen this one lately? Was last out of coca but no replies lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/58789243/

  13. #10512

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/675237051466

    Thanks to a heads up from my good friend Sitbac, I had the chance to meet up with this beauty. I missed her before when she was in town. She is absolutely more beautiful in person than the pictures suggest, and that is saying a lot. After getting to know each other for a bit she actually told me what she liked as well, and I was happy to indulge her wishes. She truly seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did, and her enthusiasm, professionalism, and skills, set her well above other providers in the area. I think she may be my ATF, even though I have only seen her one time. We need more liker her! After the date we chatted for a while, and she said she was going fishing. Now that's my kind of gal! She truly is an All American Sweetheart.

    HH.
    Thank you my friend. Let's keep her coming back. Amazing woman and super friendly.

  14. #10511

    Sasha Sweets

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/675237051466

    Thanks to a heads up from my good friend Sitbac, I had the chance to meet up with this beauty. I missed her before when she was in town. She is absolutely more beautiful in person than the pictures suggest, and that is saying a lot. After getting to know each other for a bit she actually told me what she liked as well, and I was happy to indulge her wishes. She truly seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did, and her enthusiasm, professionalism, and skills, set her well above other providers in the area. I think she may be my ATF, even though I have only seen her one time. We need more liker her! After the date we chatted for a while, and she said she was going fishing. Now that's my kind of gal! She truly is an All American Sweetheart.

    HH.

  15. #10510

    Great choices

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Always a great time! No need to go into detail as she's well reviewed, saw her last night and very happy I did.

    KL.
    Wow! Marcie and Sasha in town at the same time. What a country!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape