Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 19309
-
03-11-21 10:41 #10504Regular Member

Posts: 22Mia
Damn. I tried to hook up with her several times but got no answer. Was it drug related or a medical thing? Sad to hear.
Originally Posted by Mudslide
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 09:17 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 478Cakes
OK, I stand corrected. She's real. Thank you gentlemen.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 06:56 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 129Good vibes
Anything new on " good vibes good times" in Cocoa, there was something a while back but I can't remember good or bad.
-
03-11-21 06:42 #10501Senior Member

Posts: 103Irresistible Mia
Sad news she passed Tuesday.
-
03-10-21 23:35 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 253Cakes
She's real, seen her a few years ago off of Clearlake in a trailer park. Not much to say about her performance, was "ok " not enough to repeat. She actually looks bigger now in her pictures than when I saw her.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 21:23 #10499Regular Member

Posts: 12Cakes
I used to see her every once in a while about 2 years ago. Always had a good experience with her. Treat her right and she will return the gesture. I haven't seen her lately so don't know her current disposition, but if she's anything like she was when I used to see her then you will have a good time.
Originally Posted by KittyLicken69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 19:48 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 478Cakes
I'd be leery if I were you. She says nothing about space coast or Brevard county, only outcall for location. Her phone is from somewhere in Ohio. But if you want your cake and eat it too, give it a try. LOL Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by KittyLicken69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 10:14 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 72Latin candy is not Mel
Hey gents a few SM have vouched for Latin Candy, I have updated my rip-off report was the the details.
Mel is dangerous for sure so please stay away.
Stay safe.
-GD.
-
03-10-21 09:21 #10496Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone seen Cakes
Has anyone seen Cakes? Thanks for any info. Nothing comes up in the search tool.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/417095412396
-
03-09-21 21:51 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 791Mel
Are we saying this is the infamous Kayla B at it again? I have only been seeing ads for "Mel" for a short time and don't recall any reviews. I see the similarities and it might explain some things.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
03-09-21 19:43 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 490LATIN CANDY = Sweetness
Since I know her well and 2 years of great encounters, just spoke with her and never happened.(Saturday, I asked her to stay in Melb longer) Latin is NOT Melissa from new ad. (see my ripoff response)
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 19:24 #10493Senior Member

Posts: 791Latin Candy / Mel
I read your post in the rip-off section. It was very detailed and very disturbing. Sounds like it could have gone a different / worse way. Some here have vouched for Latin Candy so perhaps they will offer thoughts and / or an explanation. Not sure if it will make a difference but at least some things may get aired out.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
03-09-21 19:19 #10492Banned Member

Posts: 1739False
I'm sorry I find this hard to believe as I had a awesome meet with Latin the other morning. I'm sure your confusing her with the scammers!
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
Mel has been advertising for sometime and has been reported on in the rip-off section.
Trinity aka Latin just got to town last week , and is a true provider!
-
03-09-21 14:06 #10491Senior Member

Posts: 72PSA Mel is Latin Candy and prob others
Just got back and had to post about Mel in the rip off area, wish I had seen these reports before I started today.
Be careful, she has a handler and she is running a scam.
My report is #571 in rip-off reports.
Let's make sure she don't do this to anyone else!
Stay safe!
-GD.
-
03-09-21 13:09 #10490Banned Member

Posts: 1739My guess
My guess is a big Yes but this might get deleted also.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





