Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 907 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Missing teeth. Always gives me pause. Like, what else aren't you taking proper care of?

    LOL! To my previous point, in this day and age, with fluorinated water in every metropolitan area, and toothbrushes and toothpaste being dirt cheap, if one can't take care of one's teeth such that one has lost teeth at that age, I can't help but wonder what else is being neglected.
    That's the way I feel as well, especially if there asking top price. I hope it's not the case with her she was on my todo list dammit.

  2. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Missing teeth. Always gives me pause. Like, what else aren't you taking proper care of?

    LOL! To my previous point, in this day and age, with fluorinated water in every metropolitan area, and toothbrushes and toothpaste being dirt cheap, if one can't take care of one's teeth such that one has lost teeth at that age, I can't help but wonder what else is being neglected.
    It probably has more to do with the meth or whatever she's smoking that's killing her teeth more than lack of brushing. If these girls knew how to take care of themselves, they wouldn't be sucking Dick for a living.

  3. #3617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at FL last week. Her body looks amazing imo, but I didn't talk to her. What's going on with her mouth?
    Missing teeth. Always gives me pause. Like, what else aren't you taking proper care of?

    Quote Originally Posted by OaklonaAl  [View Original Post]
    As long as the vertical smile doesn't have teeth, probably be OK.

    AL
    LOL! To my previous point, in this day and age, with fluorinated water in every metropolitan area, and toothbrushes and toothpaste being dirt cheap, if one can't take care of one's teeth such that one has lost teeth at that age, I can't help but wonder what else is being neglected.

  4. #3616

    Recommendations

    I'm going to be in Louisville for a few days and was looking for some fun. I saw Tanyia a couple years ago when I was in town for work but she doesn't seem to be working anymore.

  5. #3615

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a dancer who's been at Foxy lately. If it's her, there's a reason she's not smiling in her pics.
    As long as the vertical smile doesn't have teeth, probably be OK.

    AL

  6. #3614
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a dancer who's been at Foxy lately. If it's her, there's a reason she's not smiling in her pics.
    Seems like dental issues are a running theme with a number of these girls.

  7. #3613

    Yeah I saw her at FL last week

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a dancer who's been at Foxy lately. If it's her, there's a reason she's not smiling in her pics.
    I saw her at FL last week. Her body looks amazing imo, but I didn't talk to her. What's going on with her mouth?

  8. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's her and that's who she is. Wow. Talk about taking a downhill turn.

    I saw her several times about 2 years ago. When she went over off 264 she changed. I even heard from one of the girls she stayed with that she and her boyfriend got violent with said roommate. She flipped out on me when I sent her a text to see if she was available and then said she was blocking me. I hadn't seen her in over a year but wow. Thanks for the link.
    Yep. I saw her several times before the move to the west side. She was a lot of fun before. I went to her place over there twice. The last time I sat there waiting so I left. A couple minutes master she called but it was a guy saying she had passed out and couldn't wake her up. Recently she was staying off Blankenbaker. I visited her then. She had changed a lot. Gained weight yet she just looked like she was in a dark place. She would bareback anyone I found out. Not my thing but whatever. At one time she was a lot of fun.

  9. #3611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJ025  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blonde Jessica before? Looks awesome but curious if anyone has met with her before.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59635995/
    Looks like a dancer who's been at Foxy lately. If it's her, there's a reason she's not smiling in her pics.

  10. #3610
    Yes it's her and that's who she is. Wow. Talk about taking a downhill turn.

    I saw her several times about 2 years ago. When she went over off 264 she changed. I even heard from one of the girls she stayed with that she and her boyfriend got violent with said roommate. She flipped out on me when I sent her a text to see if she was available and then said she was blocking me. I hadn't seen her in over a year but wow. Thanks for the link.

  11. #3609
    [QUOTE=CowboyGuy;5254667]I saw skylaqr last month when she was in okolona. She seemed to be great a little heavy but was good. I don't belioeve that is her.

    [ / QuickOTE].

    Believe it.

    The news article mentions her name, and I happen to know that it is her real name.

    The mug shot in the article shows her at her worst, but it's definitely her.

  12. #3608

    Skylar

    I saw skylaqr last month when she was in okolona. She seemed to be great a little heavy but was good. I don't belioeve that is her.

    .

  13. #3607

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706  [View Original Post]
    When did that happen? I haven't seen anything about that.
    http://www.wbiw.com/2021/02/24/two-a...from-overdose/

  14. #3606

    Piper the robber

    As many guys as she robbed who is still going to see her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...142/5023250021

  15. #3605

    Workingirlky

    Has anyone seen Joanne? She has mixed reviews. Is she really 250 lbs? Her pics look know where near that but never know about some of these girls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59761753/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape