Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10119

    Asians

    Dreamed that I finished work early and was in the mood for exotic. Scan the boards and ran across this one. Was skeptical but imagined the location given was close to my area. Took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Legit, looked close to the pics, nice bolts ons, massage, covered BJ, multiple positions, nice wet box. Knew it would be a good time when junior turned into a man right before her eyes and she started making cooing sounds. Needless to say will be going back. You may have to mask up in your own dream but felt that was a good thing for safety reasons. Felt liked a king after this particular dream, non rushed. https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f.../656917667067..

    Dream damage 1. 4/ hh.

  2. #10118

    Services ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBday2020  [View Original Post]
    I had seen positive reviews on the other site but was still skeptical. Decided to take the plunge and meet Nicole near BWI. Terrific body, made me feel very comfortable, services ok, would repeat in a pinch.
    From a previous review I understand DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions with a bag was available. What was your experience?

  3. #10117

    Anything in Harford county?

    My county is so dry, we have the chick in Aberdeen who robs you and Jess in Aberdeen which is decent, other than that I don't think we have anyone. Anyone know of any UTR's or anyone else in the county?

  4. #10116
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3

    Kendra Kashmire

    Has any one seen. Kendra Kashmire. Is she real?

    http://vipkendrakashmire.cuties-sites.com/

  5. #10115

    Looking for a very current update on Emma baby

    Last few reports were not so great after many years of good to great reports. She still have the dreads? Still have a full Bush, hairy pits / legs? I love all that but many of you guys certainly do not. Has she been punctual or are folks waiting forever for their appointments? TIA!

  6. #10114

    Casey experience

    So all reports on her are accurate. Would be super cute if she cleaned herself up, place was beyond filthy and her clothes and bedsheets definitely haven't been washed in 2021. Using the stove for heat in her tiny, cramped apartment. No question she uses whatever she can get her hands on, but couldn't really assess the signs of use since she was dressed the entire time I was there. She couldn't have been nicer, but she didn't have any condoms and that is a must for me. Plus, I quickly found myself being less and less turned on by her and more and more feeling bad for her. I really do wish her well.

  7. #10113

    Katt in rosedale

    Has anyone tried her yet been seeing her post but no reviews yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/59795927

    Loosecannon out

  8. #10112

    Issa

    I did the first report on her over a week ago. It is post #10058.

  9. #10111

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWcz  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her the other night and her pix deff do not do her justice. Had an awesome time with her originally went for the Hh which agreed is pricey and I wound up going for the hour when she opened that door and I seen her. But high quality woman like that is worth the extra.
    Which pic is Issa? I found older pics of Issa with the snake tat on her side. Not the same chick as the ones on the current ad.

    MJ1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210315-083216_Gallery.jpg‎  
    Last edited by MrJusnupin1; 03-15-21 at 08:33. Reason: Added pic

  10. #10110

    Intel

    Would love to try out issa. Any intel on how to contact?

  11. #10109

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    Here is her tits and pussy a recent pic.
    Thanks for sharing. Her tits look phenomenal. I'd like to play with them in the near future.

  12. #10108

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    It's nice to see she gained a lot of weight. She needed that. She was skin and bones a few months ago. How do her tits look? When I saw her back in October she didn't take her bra off.
    Here is her tits and pussy a recent pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210314_224941.jpg‎   20210314_224904.jpg‎  

  13. #10107

    Traveling Brazilians

    I had seen positive reviews on the other site but was still skeptical. Decided to take the plunge and meet Nicole near BWI. Terrific body, made me feel very comfortable, services ok, would repeat in a pinch.

  14. #10106

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by CudaKid  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful smile, long hair and big boobs-my favorite. BJ was excellent and live to watch her on top with those tits in my face. She is sweet. Hhr a little pricey but worth it! Leaving soon and will be back in the area.
    Does she offer BBJCIM?

  15. #10105

    Issa agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by CudaKid  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful smile, long hair and big boobs-my favorite. BJ was excellent and live to watch her on top with those tits in my face. She is sweet. Hhr a little pricey but worth it! Leaving soon and will be back in the area.
    I met up with her the other night and her pix deff do not do her justice. Had an awesome time with her originally went for the Hh which agreed is pricey and I wound up going for the hour when she opened that door and I seen her. But high quality woman like that is worth the extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape