Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #479

    Anyone seen aurora since she's been back?

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...n/858810677978

    I'll probably go see her soon, but wanted to check and see if anyone has already been or seen some red flags. I know someone else was using her pics at one point so I'll get her to send some sort of confirmation. She was in jail a few months ago. I'm newish to the hobby, would LEO work a sting with someone they arrested or am I being paranoid?

  2. #478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Any info on this one please?

    Advertises for Calhoun and Cartersville.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/688652460351

  3. #477

    Cupcake in cartersville

    Had the pleasure of meeting cupcake, she's new to the scene but definitely recommend, freaky and open minded. She's at the crown inn on n tennessee.

    https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...n/277164162843

  4. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara  [View Original Post]
    Phatty is legit. Saw her a couple months ago. Damage $$ for an hour. Offers BBBJ and Greek too. Pics are accurate. She's nice enough, not very talkative and doesn't seem to really get into it, but if you're just looking for a couple pops then she's reliable.
    Just FYI the incall was a nasty mess and lots of smoke. And don't let her leave the room or she won't come back. The BBBJ was very nice though. If I return it would be a QV. Not sure she offers that though.

  5. #475

    Phatty

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the Russian and she said she was out by the mall and did not do BBBJ so I wasn't about to waste my time with that as well. Anyone know any thing about any others from Rome. What about the girl that advertises Phatty?
    Phatty is legit. Saw her a couple months ago. Damage $$ for an hour. Offers BBBJ and Greek too. Pics are accurate. She's nice enough, not very talkative and doesn't seem to really get into it, but if you're just looking for a couple pops then she's reliable.

  6. #474

    The Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the girl advertising to be Russian in Rome?
    I contacted the Russian and she said she was out by the mall and did not do BBBJ so I wasn't about to waste my time with that as well. Anyone know any thing about any others from Rome. What about the girl that advertises Phatty?

  7. #473

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    Glad you found one! Yes, Rome has gone downhill in terms of providers for sure. I keep trying because it's convenient for me but have struck out lately for sure. There are a few in Cartersville that have gotten good reviews if that's not too far for you.
    Has anyone tried the girl advertising to be Russian in Rome?

  8. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Is Rome just dry? I travel work and have been in and out of this town for years, but I have never really had a problem finding anyone local. The ads I see now seem like they all have handlers waiting to take your money and push you out the door. Atleast from the reviews I see on here it feels like they all do that now.
    Glad you found one! Yes, Rome has gone downhill in terms of providers for sure. I keep trying because it's convenient for me but have struck out lately for sure. There are a few in Cartersville that have gotten good reviews if that's not too far for you.

  9. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Did you sample anything other than CBJ?
    Reverse cowgirl and bent over the bed for the win. I went for the 30 minutes for $120 for the win Alex.

  10. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    She was very nice. Made me feel comfortable. Little bit of.

    Small talk and straight to business. She gave a decent CBJ, but will.

    Never be a fan. Would call again especially since I think she might be the only girl in town. Setup was easy and location was safe.
    What was the damage? Did you sample anything other than CBJ?

  11. #469

    Girl from the Link

    She was very nice. Made me feel comfortable. Little bit of.

    Small talk and straight to business. She gave a decent CBJ, but will.

    Never be a fan. Would call again especially since I think she might be the only girl in town. Setup was easy and location was safe.

  12. #468

    Any intel?

    I have looked back through the forum and do not seem to see anything on this little number:

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/015023841105

    Any info would be appreciated. I don't think that's the same girl in the pink bathing suit photos that someone said had a handler in the bathroom. I have reached out.

    Also, there is a girl advertising under dynamite, and there is no intel on her as well.

  13. #467

    Rome

    Is Rome just dry? I travel work and have been in and out of this town for years, but I have never really had a problem finding anyone local. The ads I see now seem like they all have handlers waiting to take your money and push you out the door. Atleast from the reviews I see on here it feels like they all do that now.

  14. #466

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her post on stg till recently. Been texting her but only offering out only.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/983228787513
    There's a reason why she's doing outcall / car play so she can rob you blindly. She ll ask you 1) if you have a private residence, that way they ll come back and rob you. 2) if you can do a car play, so they can set you up. She did this many times. Be glad that we have this forum.

  15. #465

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay far away from this one. I've read reviews here and in the Chattanooga forums. If you do an incall she has a handler that will try to extort you and if you do an outcall she'll try to rob you at the first opportunity. See post #438 in this thread or search Chattanooga for Stacy and you'll find a few stories like that.
    Thanks for looking out!! Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape