Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,256 to 21,270 of 41291
-
03-15-21 16:02 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 411Hmmm.
Who was the 3rd person taking the pics?
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 12:24 #20035Senior Member

Posts: 118Ultimate Customer Experience
Did you actually call the number?! That's despicable! Lmao.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
The crazy thing is that she specifically added "Ew" at the end LOL.
Stay Safe Gents!
-
03-15-21 11:44 #20034Regular Member

Posts: 14Keyra
What ever happened to her?
-
03-15-21 11:06 #20033Regular Member

Posts: 3Any valid excuses if questioned by LEO in parking?
Just wondering. What would you say? I thought I ran into a situation where a regular provider's phone may be compromised and being used by LEOs for a sting. Does it ever go down like that? Did you implicate yourself by the regular texts like time and rates without anything explicit? Got a good scare last night.
-
03-15-21 11:00 #20032Senior Member

Posts: 112Wow
IF it was him and his gf / wife got it too. Or his gf found out he was with her.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:39 #20031Senior Member

Posts: 299I would be too
I don't blame the dude, if he got burned.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:17 #20030Senior Member

Posts: 112Who did this girl piss off?
Wow! She must jave made someone very mad.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/639359707621
-
03-15-21 09:35 #20029Banned Member

Posts: 739Madison Dessi
Anyone had the pleasure yet?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/684167498607
-
03-15-21 08:49 #20028Senior Member

Posts: 489Candie
How you doing Jax?
Got a girl that says she's from Jax, now in my neck of the woods. I searched your reports and could not find a thing. Maybe she went by another name?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-only/37996946
Appreciate any help. Please PM.
Thanks!
-
03-15-21 08:44 #20027Senior Member

Posts: 31Anastasia
Hey JD, I reviewed Anastasia back in November on post #17775 for full details. You probably would have better luck searching "Anastasia" than "Anna" for other reviews. Anyway she's real, donations are right, and Greek is on the menu, although everything is covered. IMO any exotic-ness is quickly overshadowed by awkward convo and sketchy / messy incall. Not a terrible session, I just wouldn't repeat. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 08:34 #20026Senior Member

Posts: 265Bad link for Mandy
The supplied link leads to a page full of ads rather than her individual ad.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 08:02 #20025Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-15-21 07:58 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 104I saw this one this past weekend based on your post / review. Rockies4400 (so thank you Sir).
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
My visit was nice. $1. 2 for HHR, but it was more of a QV (my choice not hers). In fact she said I could come again, LOL. I wish.
So. BBBJ, and CFS. Very nice girl, decent place (her SS condo as mentioned). GF roommate present, but in the other room. I don't care as long as the roommate is female, LOL. Has a little beer belly, but she carries it well.
P.S. She actually got into it with me. Not saying I'm stupid enough to think these girls don't act, but I don't think she was acting. Anyway, nice find R4400, and thanks again.
HR.
-
03-15-21 07:44 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 1246That's awesome! That's a great friend!
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 07:10 #20022Senior Member

Posts: 307Third hand
Nope I tag teamed her with a friend. LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





