Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,241 to 21,255 of 41286
-
03-16-21 00:11 #20046Regular Member

Posts: 3May be not
Isn't soliciting escort services itself is breaking the law? What is an innocent man's explanation of hh 120 ? May be we are just relying on the good discretion of the LEOs to not enforce dumb laws when there are no adult victims.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 22:23 #20045Senior Member

Posts: 188Eve
That is exactly what this site is for. Very useful info, thank you bro! I will have to try for myself and report back if I have any additional pertinent details.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 20:40 #20044Senior Member

Posts: 172Don't worry
Unless you're caught in the act, there's not much they can do. You're allowed to park in a parking lot as long as it's not private property. Say whatever you want. "Waiting for a friend" "needed to answer text / call and didn't want to while driving" "just felt like sitting here in this parking lot".
LEO doesn't set up stings using a providers phone. Way too many legal loopholes and entrapment issues not to mention the violation of said providers phone. If you get arrested, they can't just start texting random contacts in your phone whatever they want. Sure they can look through them and gather evidence and whatnot.
I understand wanting to be safe in the hobby. And always be cautious. But you're not going to get jammed up without actually being caught breaking the law. There's no law against driving to a hotel parking lot and hanging out in the parking lot for a bit. If they ask you what you're doing, give them a standard bs response and head on your way.
Originally Posted by Jaxis
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 20:09 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 919Spreadsheet says no
I have 500 providers on a spreadsheet. Neither that name (by that spelling anyway) nor that phone number come up, and I do not have a tattoo description that seems to fit her. (I added that because names and numbers change daily it seems).
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:45 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 124Sophie
I meant to say is this the dream?
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
There is a question mark at the end of sentence!
-
03-15-21 19:06 #20041Senior Member

Posts: 1840Parking
I just tell them I pulled over to text, can't be driving and texting right! Other than that I don't say anything else. JD.
Originally Posted by Jaxis
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:56 #20040Senior Member

Posts: 419Ariana
I scheduled via text a day in advance. Best of luck. I hope you're able to get in with her.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:50 #20039Senior Member

Posts: 173You do t have to say anything other than "Am I being detained?
Originally Posted by Jaxis
[View Original Post]
I am not a lawyer, but sitting in a parking lot is not breaking the law.
-
03-15-21 16:45 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 186Arianna
I saw her on P411 earlier in the day and saw her reviews, so reached out to her on P411. Haven't heard back, which means I've probably missed her this trip. Hopefully she comes back. It's impossible to find that kind of quality for less than $500 around here.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:38 #20037Senior Member

Posts: 419Ariana Cruz
Just saw this one. Total GFE and couldn't recommend more.
Nicest ass I've ever slapped in my life. Very firm and super sexy. The kind of ass that is earned in the gym.
380 roses HR. Which is as cheap as you'll find on EROS with this kind of quality. Going from other reports Greek is on the menu but I didn't partake.
She is leaving tomorrow but she travels and will likely be back if you cannot catch her today.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/3570829.htm
-
03-15-21 16:02 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 411Hmmm.
Who was the 3rd person taking the pics?
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 12:24 #20035Senior Member

Posts: 118Ultimate Customer Experience
Did you actually call the number?! That's despicable! Lmao.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
The crazy thing is that she specifically added "Ew" at the end LOL.
Stay Safe Gents!
-
03-15-21 11:44 #20034Regular Member

Posts: 14Keyra
What ever happened to her?
-
03-15-21 11:06 #20033Regular Member

Posts: 3Any valid excuses if questioned by LEO in parking?
Just wondering. What would you say? I thought I ran into a situation where a regular provider's phone may be compromised and being used by LEOs for a sting. Does it ever go down like that? Did you implicate yourself by the regular texts like time and rates without anything explicit? Got a good scare last night.
-
03-15-21 11:00 #20032Senior Member

Posts: 112Wow
IF it was him and his gf / wife got it too. Or his gf found out he was with her.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





