Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 18364
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5599

    Squirter galore. I'm a believer

    So I finally met up with a SB who posts in NOVA but lives in WV. I don't have her permission to post her link (she's very particular about a type, and I so happen to be that by some fluke) as she says she pays SA for the privilege to only be searchable by specific members. Anyway, she's not my usual preference, I like the blonde waif with big tits look which is problemmatic since waifs generally don't have big tits and most regular women do not look like waifs. Generally, only the medicated do have that waif look. I've only known one UTR to have that waif with big tits look but she finally found a bf and moved away, hence my stint on SA.

    Anyway, I digress, this SB I just met is blonde, with big tits but is self-described as thicc (2 'c's intended). We started with DATY and although she got really wet, she wasn't able to cum and begged me to move up and f*ck her, twice she asked while I was DATYing. On the second command I obliged and boy was I surprised. After a few minutes of pounding her hard, she pulls me out, squirts and cums. Now my only experience with squirters is from porn movies where they are basically peeing and actually last week with a MILF, who was actually peeing. I don't mind getting pee'd on, although golden showers is not necessarily something I seek or get turned-on by. But this SB today was a true squirter, not pee but pussy juices. Now, it did not gush out like pee but it dripped out of her p*ssy. Since I had not cum yet, I continued pounding away and then after another few minutes she pulled me out, came again and squirted. I came shortly after that. I was surprised that there was a huge wet spot in her bed. When she went to the bathroom to wash up, I had to confirm that the wet patch was not pee. I have to tell you it did NOT smell like pee and it was all sticky / tacky like p*ssy juice and it sure had her muskiness that you often smell with women when you are DATYing. I think this one's a keeper, I may start trimming my stable after this. I'll ask if any of them mind me passing out their SA links but most tend to be very particular as they don't like being 'passed around' as 'they are not wh*res'.

    Now I know many of you (and myself included in the past) say if you are getting paid to f*ck, you are a wh*re, doesn't matter if you want to sugar-coat with being called a SB, a wh*re's a wh*re. But lately I'm not so sure anymore. I've met 15 women in person since I started last month on SA, and I would say half f*ck for free without asking for any money, the other half don't need the money, they have good jobs and lives. Now their jobs may not pay enough to support the lifestyle they want, which is why they do this. They enjoy sex and if they can make a little on the side which makes their lives easier / better, way not. More power to them. So my view of these women who have regular jobs but have a side schtick on SA to make some extra cash, has changed, I have a new found respect for them. Especially my new SB, she really has her shit together. She's travelled around the world, has a good job working with disabled kids, owns her own home (which is really nice) and drives a German sports car (which one of her SDs gave her). She keeps a stable of 3 SDs on rotation, she just lost one (not sure the reason why but will have to ask) and she was looking for a replacement. Looks like I'm it! I feel like a kid meeting that cute girl in grade school who likes me as much as I like her and we'll be friends forever. Okay a little over-stated but you get my drift.

  2. #5598
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    SA is either getting very loose with what they're allowing on profiles or slipping quite a bit on what's getting through.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c33d6...c-bae9ae288e8a

    I wonder what her private photos include? Lol
    She's only looking for online BTW.

  3. #5597

    Bare tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    SA is either getting very loose with what they're allowing on profiles or slipping quite a bit on what's getting through.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c33d6...c-bae9ae288e8a

    I wonder what her private photos include? Lol
    Yeah, that's the first set I've seen, wonder how long before they get taken down?

  4. #5596

    Cubanababy124

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    SA is either getting very loose with what they're allowing on profiles or slipping quite a bit on what's getting through.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c33d6...c-bae9ae288e8a

    I wonder what her private photos include? Lol
    Private photos are vanilla compared to public and she doesn't want to meet. Hmmmm. Wonder what's going on.

  5. #5595
    SA is either getting very loose with what they're allowing on profiles or slipping quite a bit on what's getting through.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c33d6...c-bae9ae288e8a

    I wonder what her private photos include? Lol

  6. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    Does "adventurous and overly risky" = BBFS?

    Is that new code language? .

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cdb9f...1-ea3cd158e8b6
    I tried to find out, but when I mentioned PPM, she was very quick to reply that she was not a prostitute and wanted an allowance.

  7. #5593

    "adventurous and overly risky" = BBFS?

    Does "adventurous and overly risky" = BBFS?

    Is that new code language? .

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cdb9f...1-ea3cd158e8b6

  8. #5592

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was HOTT! Her pix are accurate. So we met for lunch. Conversation was distant and we had no chemistry. I went to the bathroom to return to the table and find her gone. She later calls me a few weeks later to get a room for her and her GF. This was out of the blue. So I knew it was a scam and I played along. Luckily for me, when it came time for them to show up, my texts were not answered. Good thing I was home watching TV and I didn't go for the scam.

    Stay away!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90a00...3-20e81847ea92
    Wow I had high hopes for her. I tried to get her to lower her asking to $400. She never did but I liked her pics. Didn't feel like a scam but I told her if I ever feel like entertaining her asking price I would give her a call. Glad I didn't.

  9. #5591

    Others

    Probably, her partner and her are taking turns fishing for targets on seeking. That's most likely why you get away with using the same amount to mess with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bingo! Looks like we might have another wild goose chase today LOL!

  10. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bingo! Looks like we might have another wild goose chase today LOL!
    You're the hero that USASG needs, but one that we don't deserve. 🥺129303;.

  11. #5589

    Vivian

    Not I. Stupid our replies have to be 10 characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    I think the report of BBFS was in error. The poster confused her with someone else.

  12. #5588

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    Didn't someone already write about her, and that she is BBFS?

    I'm pretty sure that she was one of a list of SAs that someone posted.

    DM.
    I think the report of BBFS was in error. The poster confused her with someone else.

  13. #5587

    Update 2: Alexisprincess1992 Thieving wh*re photos

    Just so everyone knows what this thieving wh*re looks like. Actually I don't know for sure those are her actual photos but these are what she uses to lure you in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED499855-675B-41ED-87FF-A56667D9C2B4.jpg‎   CCA408A5-7003-454B-B3CF-A73E1BD8FEC1.jpeg‎   98DE3D48-0BF9-470A-8FEA-49FE51068F57.jpg‎   EF82AF0D-61BF-4691-B396-30401E287B49.jpg‎   B3617E15-3FD1-4482-9E00-799530A0D071.jpg‎  


  14. #5586

    Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bingo! Looks like we might have another wild goose chase today LOL!
    You are my hero!

  15. #5585

    Bbfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I met her for lunch and then we scheduled. And after that I have seen her quite a few times. Sweet girl. Nice time, punctual always responsive and takes initiative to setup meets, very discreet and practices safe sex. But I had an excellent time with her. But as they say YMMV.
    Didn't someone already write about her, and that she is BBFS?

    I'm pretty sure that she was one of a list of SAs that someone posted.

    DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape