Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 9921
-
03-16-21 13:05 #4566Banned Member

Posts: 968UTR girl Lydia.
Certain Senior members know of who she is. Can be very unsavory. Do not ever repeat with her again guys. Hope the little brat catches Covid. LMAO. Total flake and waste of time!
-
03-16-21 13:02 #4565Regular Member

Posts: 4Keisha
Does anyone have info on Keisha from the Fitchburg area?
-
03-16-21 11:28 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 4547Shawna
Well if Fiona pimp is her pimp. 60 minute will be $300 LOL and $125 for cover blowjob aka exam. But let me know if you see her since she's being on my radar.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 03:06 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 257Shawna
I had a similar experience while she was in Woonsocket. Several texts back and forth indicating she was available then crickets. About 4 hours later she followed up. May try again tomorrow as Marlborough is about the same distance for me as Woon. Quoted 1. 5 for 60 min.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:45 #4562Banned Member

Posts: 152Good to hear wait for her to post again thank you.
Originally Posted by Ajf2227
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 14:08 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 51I tried to see her the other day. Said she was in Paw RI, not Marlboro. Then yesterday she said she was in Marlboro, but timing didn't work out. I'm hoping we can connect soon and I'll report back.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 10:31 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 95Legit
She's real. Only does outcall or cd. If I remember correct. She's heavier than those face pics. Nice set of lungs on her.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 07:35 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 2100Shawna
Tried to connect with her yesterday, never heard back. While the post from Woonsocket didn't give details, it did say she was open to absolutely anything, remains to be seen, would like to give her a spin & find out first hand.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Andarrato
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 23:14 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 28Vanessa
She seems legit via only fans and her Snapchat. She's asking 2. For 1/2 and 3. For full. Hard pass for me even if she's got an amazing body. But if you drop the coin lmk how it goes.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 21:52 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 787Shawna
The Woonsocket review didn't go into much detail. She was running real late when I tried to meet her at a scheduled time, so I had to leave.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
Has anyone else seen her during her current stay in Marlboro (or Marlborough. . . How is it spelled anyway)? PM me if you prefer not to post. Thanks!
Adobe.
-
03-14-21 21:14 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 314Any information on this one?
Anyone have any information on this girl. Seems legit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/233961651151.
-
03-14-21 18:30 #4555Regular Member

Posts: 21?
Yea I would like to know this too.
Originally Posted by HotSteel
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 15:01 #4554Banned Member

Posts: 968This is the girl who I was referring to the other day!
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/996254946199
She's the one who goes by Red in Worc. Think my post got confused with that Fun Size / short tatted girl? The one who it's being said works for Fionas pimp. That wasn't the girl, I was referring to. From when I said, I got ghosted entirely. Cause the convo was briefly about that Red girl. Before it started going to the one who's from Woonsocket. But staying at hotel in Marlboro. The one Red in Worcester never once responded to me. Two totally DIF girls, just in case anybody got confused. By how the way the posts were.
-
03-14-21 14:47 #4553Banned Member

Posts: 152Vanessa
Anybody seen Vanessa out in Marlboro.
-
03-14-21 12:16 #4552Regular Member

Posts: 4Girl next door
Has anyone tried the girl next door chick in Fitchburg? She looks okay just wondering if she is legit. Thanks fellas.










Reply With Quote






