Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 14660
-
03-14-21 16:45 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 28Astrid vibes
What makes Astrid so appealing is just how damned relaxed she is. I find it really is a big switch for me and makes all the difference for junior jumping to attention. If a girl is twitchy, it often fucks it all up for me. Plus, her oral is like a pudding cloud of escapism.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 16:41 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 28Stay out the garden of Eden
I found Eden quite unappealing. Bloated gut, nervous candy energy, dirty feet, garbled jail tattoos and smelly cooch. Just a very non sexy and broad like woman all around. I'm even going to say yuck.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 16:02 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 5947No her pics are photoshopped.
Originally Posted by MiguelCabrera
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 15:49 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 66Blu
Does blu have big tits?
-
03-14-21 12:38 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 960She is ALWAYS accommodating and fun. She will do whatever you want. Just no greek.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 12:36 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 960She is still in Clearwater.
She is still around in Clearwater. She is not sure what is up with her ad.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
727-225-5433.
-
03-13-21 22:24 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 221Taylor
She's totally disappeared from EB. Anyone know anything? Was hoping to hit her up.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 22:20 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 809Eden
Thanks for the honest and detailed report. I'd had my eye on her for awhile, and will now cross her off my list. Appreciate you taking one for the team.
Originally Posted by PinreView
[View Original Post]
Tonto.
-
03-13-21 22:06 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 61Blu gives good effort and has a good head on her shoulders if you know what I mean. But fair warning she is not attractive at all. She looks way worse than her pics but she's a very nice personality girl. I find her kind of ugly and someone I wouldn't give my time to normally but the low price and high skills bring me to her from time to time. I like to go in and close my eyes and pretend she's the hot asian girl in the massage place and that usually does the trick LOL because honestly I couldn't come looking her in the face. Why is it when I find a hot girl she won't do the things I want but when I find the girl who will do the things I want she is not attractive at all?
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 20:54 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 960Blu FTW BBBJ
I honestly have not tried with Astrid, I am generally playing during the day and she is seems to work primarily at night. I am generally also operating on limited time. I would rather spend that time playing instead of texting. If responses are not prompt I move along to the next. I have had very good success with Blu and she has excellent skills. Any other competition with reliable comms?
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59731285/
-
03-13-21 20:09 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 744Miranda looking for D
Had another visit with her just to make sure she can handle a good D and she did. No disappointments.
She is looking for D tonight. Seven two 7, turn right on tres zero cuatro head north on 176 three. If you like to paint faces, she is your girl.
Will keep repeating. If only she did greek.
-
03-13-21 10:27 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 5947I hit her up when I first saw her post as she looked like she would be a good time but when she told me no cim, that was the end of that. Regardless based up your visit, even if she did, it appears would be just one you wanted to get over with and move on.
Originally Posted by PinreView
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 02:26 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 368Just a theory. But from looking at the pattern of her posts on escortbabylon, chances are she might be on her period and therefore not posting ads or answering calls. But time will tell LOL.
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 00:15 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 200Thanks
Thanks for the report. I will scratch off my list.
Originally Posted by PinreView
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 20:20 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 61Last week I saw a girl called Eden https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...901/7278462185 and pics are accurate however she is not quite as pretty in real life, age seems accurate. She had a good attitude and was very happy and somewhat enthusiastic. Unfortunately the good news stops here. About a minute in I realize I made a mistake seeing her. She's kind of hyper and super picky about hygiene to the point its a turn off and she has a short to medium list of rules that are also a turn off. She has it down to a science what she does and doesn't like and she will tell you everything she doesn't like when you try such as touching her head as she gives head. She has these weird rituals and things she does that I guess she thinks makes it more hygienic. Girl has a review saying a guy face f*d her on the lc, well that's basically a lie. Can she go deep and facef* Yeah sure she can for like 5 seconds, but its not good and for all practical purposes she can't or won't do it for very long and after a few minutes will stop and either make you go to her V or her hand. After a terrible BJ we go off in doggy. She's a clock-watcher and informed me of the last few minutes. This is one where I definitely wouldn't be back nor would I recommend.











Reply With Quote




