Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9528
-
03-16-21 22:18 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 7266Regardless, if she is "cheap" is the headache worth it? For me hell no!
Originally Posted by Capper6969
[View Original Post]
The constant texting of come see me, can I borrow money, babe I'm hungry I have "No" money for food. Or, can you help me with a room?
These type of chicks you need to kick to the curb and let them rot!
-
03-16-21 20:05 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 89No dfk, and she is becoming super jaded. Hx got to her. She hounds you to rate her and if you don't, then she goes nutzzz. Her BBBJ is horrible, she's cheap. That's a good thing.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 12:07 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 135Guess my sarcasm wasn't conveyed properly. Oh well, thanks again guys.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 10:51 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 472LOL! I thought the same thing. If $25 is too much to invest for good pussy hunting grounds you're in the wrong hobby!
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 00:25 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 1223Thank you Uncle Joe
The Stimulus checks are showing up in bank accounts according to a Wells Fargo and BofA report, so this guy will be able to finally buy himself out of Quarantine on Hx Jeezus lmao.
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 00:21 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 351It's $25 fucking dollars, not much of a "bullet", and mail isn't "that" much. Jeezus.
Originally Posted by HobbyRusty
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 22:52 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 7266Leilaskyy was PersianBeauty several years ago. She moonlights at stripper club in Noho but is GFE and okay.
Originally Posted by StraightMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 17:58 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 63Shrug
LOL I mean if I was reading this I would be thinking the same as you presumably. It truly is insanity but happy to be home and having a great time.
Originally Posted by Migs1224
[View Original Post]
I guess the whole point is, be safe young chaps! (and old chaps too).
-
03-15-21 15:17 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 40QoD. Millie, Sabrina, Stella
Anyone have any experiences with either of these ladies? Wondering if anyone is BBFS or matches the type of meet you get with Bailey, Dakota, or Molly.
-
03-15-21 13:45 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 59Woodland Hills HX
PaytonPassion is in Woodland Hills. She is full on GFE (No BBFS). $380 for the hour and just freaking rocks.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PaytonPassion
Anybody have info on LeilaSkyy?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LeilaSkyy
-
03-14-21 23:33 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 135Sucks but I get it. Not luck, I have references and can get into most k-org. Just a a few that don't post phone number or want too much personal info. And was hoping to get in using HX. As for non k I am out of luck but in general I'm not as interested. I did have contact with a Latina and luxury org but that was years ago.
Originally Posted by MrChaco
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the answers everyone.
I'll bite the bullet. Eventually.
-
03-14-21 20:38 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 3418Right?
Why didn't they just put up a sign outside that said, "Welcome, KevinDotThrash! We are here to arrest you!
Originally Posted by Migs1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 18:15 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 243My favorite part is that they allegedly say "don't let him get away" and then let "him" get away quite easily. Either that or the fact that there are multiple officers in tac gear to bust some john about to pay sub-400 to an escort. I get that LE don't really know how to do proportional response, but still stretches the boundaries of imagination.
Originally Posted by Migs1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 16:51 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 1223Maybe he was watching a really awesome episode of Cops, bad boys, bad boys, watcha going to do? When they come for you. And it was so realistic that he thought it was for reals.
Originally Posted by Migs1224
[View Original Post]
Or maybe he was playing a prototype Grand Theft Auto Humaniplex video game lmao.
-
03-14-21 13:15 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 65Lot of holes
So you're telling us that cops on a vice sting:
1) Park several vans in front of the location.
2) Position a uniformed cop. In "tactical gear" in the lobby.
3) with zip ties in his hand.
4) who makes direct eye context with you.
5) and says "don't let him get away".
6) that comes out of the walkie of another cop also in the lobby.
These are either the stupidest cops I've ever heard of, and that's a low bar, or you're making this shit up.
Originally Posted by KevinDotThrash
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




