Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 1375 1875 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 28548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    I have my doubts and won't meet them

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer154  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59663065/

    Just came from an amazing session with star and Lexi. Star is the girl with glasses and Lexi with the braids. Both are cute, young look like college going girls. They are staying near to airport. What's unbelievable was $$ for hr session with both of them, my threesome virginity is taken by these cuties. Session started with CBJ, alternating CG from both, make out between girls, then alternating missionary finally filled the bag in star. They don't kiss and mentioned DATY was extra. Feeding them to the wolves on the forum, hope you treat them well.

    Hammer.
    I saw these when all star weekend was coming up. Thats when they first showed up in Atlanta listcrawler. Seems fake. The biggest red flag for me was the number being associated with. Gov sites. So yeah no thanks. I hope everyone realizes despite reviews on here do your own digging to be safe.

    I did contact that number with a burner. Not a peep from it. Conclusion sketchy asf IMO.

  2. #15437
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    GFE with very small or no tits. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    I would like to find same.

  3. #15436

    Yes Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by LoriTruck  [View Original Post]
    Got a couple of dances from her when she danced at Follies a little over a year ago. I asked about VIP and her rates were high as camel couchie. I didn't get good vibes that I would get good service.
    I actually saw her once before the pandemic and her prices were a little high but she was so damn flaky about communicating back then changing her donations while you are in route. Had to stop trying.

  4. #15435

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Numbers in that link and / or at the end of url. Common on that website.
    Ok stand corrected.

  5. #15434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    How did you have a "amazing session" when they didn't even post a contact info in any of the posts? Liiiiiiiiiaaaaarrrrr LOL.
    I have serious doubts that the ad is real lmao. The fact the number is associated with a government website is enough for me to know its sketchy asf. I did call and text to see what happens. Not a peep or anything.

  6. #15433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    I Have Some Serious

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer154  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59663065/

    Just came from an amazing session with star and Lexi. Star is the girl with glasses and Lexi with the braids. Both are cute, young look like college going girls. They are staying near to airport. What's unbelievable was $$ for hr session with both of them, my threesome virginity is taken by these cuties. Session started with CBJ, alternating CG from both, make out between girls, then alternating missionary finally filled the bag in star. They don't kiss and mentioned DATY was extra. Feeding them to the wolves on the forum, hope you treat them well.

    Hammer.
    First of all I'd like to say these ads started to occur right on all star weekend. I saw these images already before. It seems so off so I never bit the bullet but they may or may not be real. I'd need confirmation pics they're legit. Secondly why tf is the number used in the ad associated with. Gov sites? To even get your number on a government site is slim to none. That is just a red flag in my eyes and not even worth my time. You state "Alternating CG from both". How many condoms did you go through?

  7. #15432

    Try clicking on the Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    How did you have a "amazing session" when they didn't even post a contact info in any of the posts? Liiiiiiiiiaaaaarrrrr LOL.
    I am able to see the contact info when clicked on the link shared, if you need screenshot DM me.

  8. #15431
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    How did you have a "amazing session" when they didn't even post a contact info in any of the posts? Liiiiiiiiiaaaaarrrrr LOL.
    There was a phone number in the ad he posted.

  9. #15430
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelFight  [View Original Post]
    How did you have a "amazing session" when they didn't even post a contact info in any of the posts? Liiiiiiiiiaaaaarrrrr LOL.
    Numbers in that link and / or at the end of url. Common on that website.

  10. #15429

    Nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer154  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59663065/

    Just came from an amazing session with star and Lexi. Star is the girl with glasses and Lexi with the braids. Both are cute, young look like college going girls. They are staying near to airport. What's unbelievable was $$ for hr session with both of them, my threesome virginity is taken by these cuties. Session started with CBJ, alternating CG from both, make out between girls, then alternating missionary finally filled the bag in star. They don't kiss and mentioned DATY was extra. Feeding them to the wolves on the forum, hope you treat them well.

    Hammer.
    How did you have a "amazing session" when they didn't even post a contact info in any of the posts? Liiiiiiiiiaaaaarrrrr LOL.

  11. #15428

    Star & Lexi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59663065/

    Just came from an amazing session with star and Lexi. Star is the girl with glasses and Lexi with the braids. Both are cute, young look like college going girls. They are staying near to airport. What's unbelievable was $$ for hr session with both of them, my threesome virginity is taken by these cuties. Session started with CBJ, alternating CG from both, make out between girls, then alternating missionary finally filled the bag in star. They don't kiss and mentioned DATY was extra. Feeding them to the wolves on the forum, hope you treat them well.

    Hammer.

  12. #15427
    Quote Originally Posted by FreudFro  [View Original Post]
    No name on her ad. I thought it might have been Kaylee. When I texted, she called herself Natalie. Any info appreciated.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....e/132194550276
    That is her, she had to change name and pics because she was caught by someone she knew.

  13. #15426

    Gainesville

    No name on her ad. I thought it might have been Kaylee. When I texted, she called herself Natalie. Any info appreciated.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....e/132194550276

  14. #15425

    Chanel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59673467/

    I called 8 providers. None answered or returned my call. Called Chanel and she agreed to a car date. I wasn't in town long enough to get a room. She offers incalls but wasn't able to this night. Pretty looking girl CBJ and cg. 100 for the qv car date but I was ready to get some action in and skip town.

  15. #15424

    Iso.

    GFE with very small or no tits. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape