Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 31639
-
03-14-21 16:16 #19504Senior Member

Posts: 37Giggles
Hey why'all!
(I'm reposting from the Lakeland forum since she's technically in Osceola County).
I'm very happy to report that I found my new go to. On Thursday I had a chance to see Giggles in Poinciana. While technically she's in Osceola County, she's close enough to Polk and worth the drive. From where I am in the county it's about a 20 minute drive. I've seen her post on STG for a bit and checked out some reviews in the Orlando forum. She did not disappoint!
She looks exactly like her pictures. She's super chill and laid back. Great personality that quickly broke the ice, which I really appreciated. She's located in a really nice area that's not seedy or suspect. Her room was clean and smelled nice. Absolutely zero drama or any nonsense of the like. She always made sure that I was comfortable and was very accommodating. She gives a killer BBBJ that was exactly what I needed. She got really into it and did not disappoint! She slipped a cover on and we did some CG and mish.
This was my first time seeing her so naturally I was a bit nervous. Again she did not disappoint at all. She has made a regular out of me and I will be seeing her again soon!
I highly recommend her and she's worth the drive. Treat her right!
Here is her most recent STG ad: https://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/f...n/361050968903.
-
03-14-21 16:13 #19503Senior Member

Posts: 158Lyric Incall
Her incall is at a hotel in Altamonte near I4. I'm 100% certain that she has management because there were items that would belong to a Male laying around her room. But overall It was relatively clean and no interruptions during our date.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 15:29 #19502Banned Member

Posts: 739Lyric
How's her incall location? Everytime I'm in Orlando, she's never there.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 15:07 #19501Senior Member

Posts: 126She is on the forum and can be reached here via an account with her name.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
Some light screening but nothing invasive like personal info.
-
03-14-21 14:42 #19500Senior Member

Posts: 195Mel - 50 pounds ago
It's a shame really. Beautiful girl. And quite nice. Somebody on the forum was trying to hock her as his personal UTR by posting the nude pic attached. You can compare that pic with the pic from Mel's ad that displays identical tan lines and body positioning down to the finger splay. It's the same girl. So, sadly, I was actually excited to see her. Equally sadly, she has gained a ton of weight. If she were still shaped like the girl in either pic, I'd go broke. On the other hand, if you're a chubby chaser, she's the girl for you.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
C.
-
03-14-21 08:38 #19499Senior Member

Posts: 270Sabrina T
Does she have a link?
Originally Posted by AltamonteDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 22:46 #19498Senior Member

Posts: 37Glad you had a good time! She's so nice and I'll definitely be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 22:17 #19497Senior Member

Posts: 197Giggles
Tonight I had a dream with Giggles, it was a QV but it was so good, easy coms, she give me her incall address, and is a very nice and clean apartment in Poinciana, and she's the girl in the pictures, she's so friendly that makes you feel comfortable. She started with an awesome BBBJ, then we switch to mis and finish in the bag, we chat for a little bit and then I left.
She's a sweet girl that will please you, treat her right and she will treat you right to. Highly recommended.
-
03-13-21 20:41 #19496Senior Member

Posts: 158Lyric
After throwing out hooks all day I finally got Lyric in Altamonte to bite. She's a thick ebony girl I'm guessing in her twenties. She's the girl in the photos but she's using a filter in them. When I entered the room she made me grab her ass as a cop check and I happily obliged. Afterwards I got naked and layed on the bed and she handed me a condom, then she went back to playing playstation, so I was laying there naked and had to say ughh are we doing this? She told me to put the condom on first, ok. She started off with a CBJ and then put some lube on me and pulled up her dress so that I could fuck her doggystyle, I must have only lasted about 3 minutes before I blew my week long load. Damage was 60 for the QV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/59736382/
-
03-13-21 15:38 #19495Senior Member

Posts: 126Sabrina T
Not sure she qualifies as a UTR so dropping this here by default. She used to advertise on the sister site.
Finally met up with Sabrina T- after a few weeks of back and forth and a cancellation on my end. Never cancelling on this lady again. I won't bore anyone with the play by play, but she's the most professional, easy going, and easy to communicate with provider I've met in Orlando. All of the positive reviews I've read here are true.
She's a funny person, has a very unique charm, and I find her sensual and calming to be with. I don't do this for the thrill or drama so it was awesome meeting someone who isn't in the game to fuel a candy habit or similar and has such a welcoming, non-sketchy atmosphere at her location.
Very talented orally and can ride you to death- she's the tightest provider I've met for sure. I'll be back to see her as soon as I can to make more toilet Ninja Turtles.
I left after 40-ish minutes a little sore, satisfied, and smiling. Might be the best overall experience I've had here.
Positives- easygoing, not awkward, most GFE experience I've had with a provider, talented, and sexy. Pretty funny, great incall, comfy bed and good comms. Oh and she's cute and into her sessions!
Cons- she lives wayyyy out west of Orlando. Otherwise absolutely none.
Overall- 10/10 experience, 8/10 location because it is very nice just far from me.
-
03-13-21 07:15 #19494Senior Member

Posts: 681Sorry forgot link
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
Yes that is her.
Originally Posted by NutSoup
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 23:35 #19493Senior Member

Posts: 878Sweet T link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/59698613/
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 23:25 #19492Banned Member

Posts: 739Sweet T
Link / pics?
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 18:16 #19491Senior Member

Posts: 681Sweet T
Had a pleasant encounter with this one. I've messaged her in the past and comms have always been trash, annndd they're still trash LOL. From the time I messaged her to meet up was probably four hours of in between messaging. I asked her why she's so hard to reach and she pretty much said she doesn't do this all day and when she checks her phone she responds, so I guess that explains the gapped messages. Also she said when she's saves your number and she's see your name that helps out in the future.
She came outside to meet me in some leggings and bra top thingy and we go inside. She's got roommates, apparently 1 other girl is there and some guys, she said it was a good time since the guys weren't there. Lucky me right? Well after 5 minutes guess the guys showed up LOL threw me off and jr went down which she noticed and assured I was safe several times throughout which was comforting. Her room isn't to shabby, just a mattress which was comfy or a small couch was available.
She starts with some wet BBBJ and lets her boobs out, couldn't do any FIV because she was on the rag, o'well. BBBJ was pretty good never rushed me or even felt rushed, good BLS and even some nipple pinching which I liked. Overall was slow and sensual unfortunately no swallow with this one. My experience was good, I would repeat, she looks exactly like her pics, she nice, wasn't rude or showed any kind of attitude at all. Rates were reasonable, not a fan of her living situation I'd prefer to visit when no one will be home while there as this impacts the discretionary factor. Her roommates were fine, didn't trouble me other anything.
Sorry for the elaborate review but hope it helps anyone interested.
-
03-12-21 17:05 #19490Regular Member

Posts: 15Goldenrod Jessica
So no longer living on Goldenrod but she is still Goldenrod Jessica to the society in here. I first seen here about 2017 but I got tired of the car dates next to Valencia. I gave up & now she's got a roof to hang out under. So I go over there and the bolt on are still as big as the first time I seen her. Nothings better than a MILF with big knockers! I plan on seeing Altamonte Springs Charlie next! So I get to Jessica's or you can find her under Lin on LC. Room is dark as hell I could hardly see her, second the bed is small but whatever it didn't stop me from leaving with a smile. Sh grabs my Scotty before I even figure out where she is so whatever just keep grabbing! She goes to work when I say this is the top provider I've seen for HR. I heard about summer / tina and I could imagine the efforts are similar because Jessica was not going to quit she makes these noises with her mouth that sounds like the devil is coming out her haha it's scarier because she looks possessed at one point but at least it's for this Scotty in her mouth. She's got both tits out barley can see but I can feel the nipples she takes Scotty out her mouth and takes both hands and jack hammer roadrunner Usian bolt jack my Scotty and makes me explode all over her nips. I just laughed after I was speechless.
Her new location is close to obt & mccoy.
I'm a HRelief type of gentleman so I never have FS reviews or BBBJ. It's just my preference.












Reply With Quote





