Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 30790
-
03-13-21 12:23 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 1242Layla
My point exactly. Now she wants eros money. Is she really getting it or just trying to start high?? Whoever is paying those ridiculous rates for her is out of their mind.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 11:43 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 578?
I was on-board at first but then avoid glenwood, and capital and Rtp and Cary and. That's practically the entire area. I typically do outcalls but your suggestion is basically see nobody in Raleigh area. News flash, we're in Raleigh. But not waiting around or in my case in the case of extremely late comers, nope go home. Waste someone elses time. You want me to respect your time reapect mine.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 09:05 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 120Jessica Foxx
I visited Raleigh last week. Made an appointment with jessica. Easy communication and great personality. Probably one of the top GFE I have ever had. Beautiful woman. Easy going manner puts one right at ease. If DATY is your thing, then this delicious treat is for you. I had a blast and would repeat. Cannot think of any cons to the experience. It was a 10 fir me.
-
03-13-21 05:48 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 750Taylormade
She posted on Snapchat that she was going to Florida don't know where but you can browse that area and see if she pops up.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 21:44 #12756Regular Member

Posts: 1Samara
Hi, could you please share her contact with me?
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 21:14 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 867Any type of treatment for prostate cancer has the risk of causing ED afterwards.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 20:41 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 1242TaylorMade
Most likely busted again. Her and her friend Ashton are regulars on mugshots. Check the area arrest reports and I'm sure you will find her.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 20:38 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 358What Happened to Her
Anybody knows what happen to Lexi from RTP?
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-3769/1/985179
-
03-12-21 19:58 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 750Lady J
Lady J as she is known on STG and Listcrawler was picked up earlier this week on drug charges.
-
03-12-21 17:41 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 50TaylorMade304 status?
Hi guys. Anyone else notice that TaylorMade seems to be missing in action the past couple / few weeks? I had an appointment set that I had to cancel due to illness (sent her a small gift card to apologize). Reached out again and didn't hear back. Now she seems to be missing from all the sites I had previously seen her ads. Any intel? Thanks in advance.
https://escort13.com/post/55302688
-
03-12-21 14:09 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 307She used to live in Garner. I would pick her up and take her to the store there for Greek and BBBJ with swallow finish. . 6 total plus a pack of cigs.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 13:54 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 115Ginger
Yeap! Ginger is fantastic! I already saw her twice, everything covered. Damage was 100 for qv.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 13:52 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 115Layla
How do you guys are collaborating to those crazy amounts of $$ I used to pick her up on capital Blvd for 80 and get BBBJ and Greek. You guys are another level!
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 12:54 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 265Rules
Ignore them at your peril. Wish it ws easier to find the basic rules / have a sticky on this board. Everyone should stick to them. My bets friend's brother was in this exact situation because he didn't follow t he rules that he later admitted he knew. Some of the key rules here that were ignored were:
1) never wait in the parking lot. Plenty of stories of girls making guys wait. If I don't get confirmation within 3 minutes (180 seconds), I'm out. When they text back and apologize, I let them know they said they were ready and I don't wait around in sketchy hotel parking lots. When they blow up my phone, I don't answer. Let them feel the pain and actually be more reliable next time, else move to a house or apartment.
2) Continuing above, stat away from sketchy motels. Let me guess, was the Capital? 60% chance it was. 40% chance it was New Bern. You get what you pay for. You know why you got pulled in behind, detained, and told it was a high prostitution area? Because it was! Newsflash. Stay away from Capital or New Bern. And probably Glenwood, But definitely the first 2. Same "probably" goes for Cary and RTP. You've been warned. How many times do we have to go over this? It doesn't matter how hot the girls looks to be. Chances are, she's not as hot as she looks if she is staying on Capital or New Bern, and if she does, she has her "boys" waiting with 9's in the hallway, and sores all over her body. Just don't do it. Both of the above scenarios have happened to my best friend's brother. Being pulled in behind (with nothing more, just a scare) on New Bern, and being detained on Capital. They are watching. They are always watching. Why bother? Just jack off. Else be patient and wait for a private res girl, or someone who will come to you who you can meet at the gas station up the road first. Or someone out in the sticks.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 11:52 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 228Damn that sux
What was the hotel / location?
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




