Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 18364
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5584

    You are doing the Lord's work

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bingo! Looks like we might have another wild goose chase today LOL!
    Hahahaha, guess she's not too bright after all! Thanks for the updates and keep it up!

  2. #5583

    Blueberry

    Yes I think that is her. Last I heard from her she was pregnant again would fit the timeline if she recently delivered. She likes to meet at Park Potomac and will ask for babysitter money in advance. She's good for sending nude pics before asking for money at least LOL but expect to spend some money on her before getting anything. I doubt her husband knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Is that the married woman who had a similar profile last year? She was in the same general area, age 37, with an open relationship, and very sexual.

  3. #5582

    The Girl next door 27 yr old Latina falls church va

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for couple of days. Any feedback? Seems legit. Asking 500 . I tried to negotiate but seems like a firm price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Vivian is a waste of time. We settled on 400 ppm, but she was very flaky with a few missed dates with no explanation. Eventually got around to her sending a clearer face pic (she will only send through Kik) and she looked nothing like the pic on her profile, so I ghosted her after that.
    Actually, I met her for lunch and then we scheduled. And after that I have seen her quite a few times. Sweet girl. Nice time, punctual always responsive and takes initiative to setup meets, very discreet and practices safe sex. But I had an excellent time with her. But as they say YMMV.

  4. #5581

    411 on babyvictoria31990 Gaithersburg md

    Any feedback on this profile? Pics are heavily edited but possibly cute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/674da...8-569b4a7484aa

  5. #5580

    Update 2: Alexisprincess1992 Thieving girl sent on a wild goose chase BINGO!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0929...9-2116ab242b3a

    So this afternoon she took that bait. I responded to her using my same exact profile on SA and she responded, either she scams so many she forgot my profile or she thought she could strike me twice. Acted all lonely and horny. Set up a meet for 4:30 pm, same fucking MO, she sends me to 210x Highcourt Lane in Reston, same fucking spot as before. I text her at 4:00 pm to say I was leaving. I went to the gym, did not get out until 5:15 pm to a string of texts from her, apologize profusely because I was 'stuck in traffic' and said I was there in my 'Black Mercedes AMG66'. 5 minutes later she texts asking where I am as she does not see me. I insist I am there and texts go back and forth the next 15 minutes with her saying I made a mistake, I'm at 2610 but 'wait there and I'll be over. 5:30 pm she asks me where I am and I say I'm there, 'where are you and what are you wearing'.

    By this time she starting to get pissed and starts with 'stop playing me' and of course I apologize and blame the 'fucking navigation system in my car sucks'. She's getting really pissed by now and asks me where I am as she does not see me. I say I'm at 2110. She says, 'Don't fucking move, stay there and I'll walk to you'. It's 5:45 pm by now and she goes 'I don't see you, Where are you' I respond that I'm here but my cell is dying and then I go radio silence. She starts cussing at me for the next 5 minutes. All this while I'm actually driving home from the gym after my workout and then just sitting on my sofa fucking with her. I estimate I sent her on a wild goose chase for about an hour.

    Radio-silence from her. I just text her again apologizing profusely for my stupid gps and cell phone and 'begging' for a second chance hoping I can reel her in for another wild goose chase. Will let you guys know if I succeed in round two. LOL!
    Bingo! Looks like we might have another wild goose chase today LOL!

  6. #5579

    Update: Alexisprincess1992 Thieving girl sent on a wild goose chase

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0929...9-2116ab242b3a

    So this afternoon she took that bait. I responded to her using my same exact profile on SA and she responded, either she scams so many she forgot my profile or she thought she could strike me twice. Acted all lonely and horny. Set up a meet for 4:30 pm, same fucking MO, she sends me to 210x Highcourt Lane in Reston, same fucking spot as before. I text her at 4:00 pm to say I was leaving. I went to the gym, did not get out until 5:15 pm to a string of texts from her, apologize profusely because I was 'stuck in traffic' and said I was there in my 'Black Mercedes AMG66'. 5 minutes later she texts asking where I am as she does not see me. I insist I am there and texts go back and forth the next 15 minutes with her saying I made a mistake, I'm at 2610 but 'wait there and I'll be over. 5:30 pm she asks me where I am and I say I'm there, 'where are you and what are you wearing'.

    By this time she starting to get pissed and starts with 'stop playing me' and of course I apologize and blame the 'fucking navigation system in my car sucks'. She's getting really pissed by now and asks me where I am as she does not see me. I say I'm at 2110. She says, 'Don't fucking move, stay there and I'll walk to you'. It's 5:45 pm by now and she goes 'I don't see you, Where are you' I respond that I'm here but my cell is dying and then I go radio silence. She starts cussing at me for the next 5 minutes. All this while I'm actually driving home from the gym after my workout and then just sitting on my sofa fucking with her. I estimate I sent her on a wild goose chase for about an hour.

    Radio-silence from her. I just text her again apologizing profusely for my stupid gps and cell phone and 'begging' for a second chance hoping I can reel her in for another wild goose chase. Will let you guys know if I succeed in round two. LOL!
    She just deleted her profile and might be onto the wild goose chases. But I did text her again this morning 'begging for forgiveness and a second chance because I haven't had sex in over a year' LOL. She'll be back on SA soon and hope someone will pick up where I left off.

  7. #5578

    YourDCprincess? 411 on her?

    So I have been chatting with her a long time. Weeks on and off. Tells me she is only looking for allowance 3-5 k. Not interested in PPM but we are still talking. She seems witty and entertaining over chat but. No face pics. Her body pics looks a little bit tubby for my taste but not bad.

    Any info on her? Does she go PPM? How much and is she worth it?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8243b...2-d56e4d2edd45

  8. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0929...9-2116ab242b3a

    So this afternoon she took that bait. I responded to her using my same exact profile on SA and she responded, either she scams so many she forgot my profile or she thought she could strike me twice. Acted all lonely and horny. Set up a meet for 4:30 pm, same fucking MO, she sends me to 210x Highcourt Lane in Reston, same fucking spot as before. I text her at 4:00 pm to say I was leaving. I went to the gym, did not get out until 5:15 pm to a string of texts from her, apologize profusely because I was 'stuck in traffic' and said I was there in my 'Black Mercedes AMG66'. 5 minutes later she texts asking where I am as she does not see me. I insist I am there and texts go back and forth the next 15 minutes with her saying I made a mistake, I'm at 2610 but 'wait there and I'll be over. 5:30 pm she asks me where I am and I say I'm there, 'where are you and what are you wearing'.

    By this time she starting to get pissed and starts with 'stop playing me' and of course I apologize and blame the 'fucking navigation system in my car sucks'. She's getting really pissed by now and asks me where I am as she does not see me. I say I'm at 2110. She says, 'Don't fucking move, stay there and I'll walk to you'. It's 5:45 pm by now and she goes 'I don't see you, Where are you' I respond that I'm here but my cell is dying and then I go radio silence. She starts cussing at me for the next 5 minutes. All this while I'm actually driving home from the gym after my workout and then just sitting on my sofa fucking with her. I estimate I sent her on a wild goose chase for about an hour.

    Radio-silence from her. I just text her again apologizing profusely for my stupid gps and cell phone and 'begging' for a second chance hoping I can reel her in for another wild goose chase. Will let you guys know if I succeed in round two. LOL!
    Got to say this was so satisfying to read.

  9. #5576

    Sweetaffair

    Any info her? We've been texting for a few days now. Response has been a bit slow but might be actually setting something up for real this time. But wanted to see if anyone has any info on her. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a1a3...f-5f84efe55ddc

  10. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyduhman  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for couple of days. Any feedback? Seems legit. Asking 500 . I tried to negotiate but seems like a firm price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae
    She used to go by Vivian is a waste of time. We settled on 400 ppm, but she was very flaky with a few missed dates with no explanation. Eventually got around to her sending a clearer face pic (she will only send through Kik) and she looked nothing like the pic on her profile, so I ghosted her after that.

  11. #5574

    Alexisprincess1992 Thieving girls sent on a wild goose chase

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I'll admit I considered setting up a meet & giving an envelope with passable--yet fake--bills stuffed inside. That way when she & her posse fled without realizing they've been had, I'd notice or record the make / model / plates of the getaway vehicle.

    However, Reston is a decent drive from me to be pulling that stunt. Plus, her accomplices might get violent as they've done with others on a handful of occasions. Just didn't seem worth it. So I really hope they get what's coming to them one of these days. Stay safe, everyone!
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0929...9-2116ab242b3a

    So this afternoon she took that bait. I responded to her using my same exact profile on SA and she responded, either she scams so many she forgot my profile or she thought she could strike me twice. Acted all lonely and horny. Set up a meet for 4:30 pm, same fucking MO, she sends me to 210x Highcourt Lane in Reston, same fucking spot as before. I text her at 4:00 pm to say I was leaving. I went to the gym, did not get out until 5:15 pm to a string of texts from her, apologize profusely because I was 'stuck in traffic' and said I was there in my 'Black Mercedes AMG66'. 5 minutes later she texts asking where I am as she does not see me. I insist I am there and texts go back and forth the next 15 minutes with her saying I made a mistake, I'm at 2610 but 'wait there and I'll be over. 5:30 pm she asks me where I am and I say I'm there, 'where are you and what are you wearing'.

    By this time she starting to get pissed and starts with 'stop playing me' and of course I apologize and blame the 'fucking navigation system in my car sucks'. She's getting really pissed by now and asks me where I am as she does not see me. I say I'm at 2110. She says, 'Don't fucking move, stay there and I'll walk to you'. It's 5:45 pm by now and she goes 'I don't see you, Where are you' I respond that I'm here but my cell is dying and then I go radio silence. She starts cussing at me for the next 5 minutes. All this while I'm actually driving home from the gym after my workout and then just sitting on my sofa fucking with her. I estimate I sent her on a wild goose chase for about an hour.

    Radio-silence from her. I just text her again apologizing profusely for my stupid gps and cell phone and 'begging' for a second chance hoping I can reel her in for another wild goose chase. Will let you guys know if I succeed in round two. LOL!

  12. #5573

    Blueberry

    She turned down $400. She has 4 kids and is lactating from the last one. She says her husband knows and approves. He sounds like a cuck.

  13. #5572
    I have never met her myself. She had reached out but I ignored her. But Vivian has had reviews on this board before. She offers only CFS if I recall correctly. She seems cute but doesn't seem to worth the price to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyduhman  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for couple of days. Any feedback? Seems legit. Asking 500 . I tried to negotiate but seems like a firm price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

  14. #5571

    Last year

    Talk to her last year she was going for 300, but no BBFS. So I didn't bite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyduhman  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for couple of days. Any feedback? Seems legit. Asking 500 . I tried to negotiate but seems like a firm price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9fb...0-7208e9ea5cae

  15. #5570

    ZiggyJ

    I'm 99% sure she's been reported on here but under a different profile but don't remember what to look / search for so I'll post this again. Any info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0865f...6-92ac14114896
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A94211C2-17AD-409F-83AF-68EA48D05136.jpg‎   7189C3C1-0AD2-4FE5-BBE3-0D63B8182D5F.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape