Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 298 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Nice write up! In her pics which is more accurate?: the face or the body. Most k-org pics hare the faces photoshopped on. Thanks in advance.

    RJ.
    Face is most like the last pic in the black garter set which she wore that day.

  2. #2054
    Nice write up! In her pics which is more accurate?: the face or the body. Most k-org pics hare the faces photoshopped on. Thanks in advance.

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    She's a 30 sumthin kgirl with a super spinner silhouette. Her body is the reason why LSC's purposely lit living rooms are such an awesome touch to the whole experience, before and after.

    There are more aggressive PSE stars out there I'm sure. But I was more than happy with what she brought to our 60 minutes of salaciousness. Non-toothy bbbjs paved the way for me to pump her mouth to my heart's content. She enjoyed impaling herself riding cg, as she pounded her cervix against my cock. She sported quite the devilish grin both times she coaxed the nut out of my balls into her wanton womb. That she didn't change the bed towels after our romp is quite the head scratcher tho. But I suppose that's par for the course.

  3. #2053

    Fees list

    Quote Originally Posted by Strand25  [View Original Post]
    Exactly the same sentiments. I used to really enjoy the massage, plus HJ a few months ago. But these days, most ladies are expecting a 100+ tip after a 60 house fee and try to wrap the massage up in 30 minutes or so. That completely ruins the experience. The 120 AAMP deal suddenly seems the much better alternative.
    Does anyone has a list of fees by different org?

  4. #2052

    Hera

    She's a 30 sumthin kgirl with a super spinner silhouette. Her body is the reason why LSC's purposely lit living rooms are such an awesome touch to the whole experience, before and after.

    There are more aggressive PSE stars out there I'm sure. But I was more than happy with what she brought to our 60 minutes of salaciousness. Non-toothy bbbjs paved the way for me to pump her mouth to my heart's content. She enjoyed impaling herself riding cg, as she pounded her cervix against my cock. She sported quite the devilish grin both times she coaxed the nut out of my balls into her wanton womb. That she didn't change the bed towels after our romp is quite the head scratcher tho. But I suppose that's par for the course.

  5. #2051

    RE: Any suggestions on escort review site?

    The Erotic Review is the best one by my (and others') account. They are pretty good about blocking shills and other fake reviews, and you can search in quite a few useful ways. They aren't as adept when a provider changes location and ends up with two profiles, one in each locality, but users can note it and suggest a merge, which has happened every time I have asked. Erotic Monkey has some reviews for providers that didn't make it onto TER for whatever reason (not saying they are blocked, maybe just the reviewer's choice of outlet). But there are lots of obvious cut-and-paste reviews and obvious fake reviews suddenly giving 10/10 for a girl with consistent 6 or 7 (or lower) marks. No moderation to the outside observer, so your review will almost certainly get posted. Other opinions always welcome of course! Good luck!

  6. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    South Bay.

    Mostly San Jose but I don't mind visiting Sunnyvale, Milpitas or Mountain View.

    Before the pandemic most of the massage parlours that I found offered reasonably decent services were in Cupertino, a few in Santa Clara area but during the pandemic there's was only one massage parlour that I visited on a regular basis, a small shop where the girl is real sweetheart. Gives a very decent massage and was one of the few places that I didn't have some sort of crazy stupid upsell on the tipping request.

    During the shut down she would take customers by appointment so I revisited her many times. Basically having the place to myself and not worrying about somebody coming in and cutting my session short or the girl having to answer the door or a phone constantly.

    Leaving the San Diego area was pretty shocking, the changes that have happened to the massage parlour scene in San Jose area due to the local political crackdowns resulted in poor service and absolutely unrealistic tip requests in my opinion.

    There's no way in hell I was going to continue to pay for a a nonexistent massage with a 100+ dollars tip request to a fat overweight grandmother who couldn't give a pleasurable hand job if her life depended on it. Pay $60 for one hour and get shorted out of time I at least 30 minutes well I'm sorry but I'll go pay $120 half hour and fuck some girl before I'll give $100 tip to somebody that can't make me feel like it was a worthwhile experience.

    The lousy massage service and a high tip request drove me to the hotel and incall / apartment services. I don't have to negotiate I don't have to argue or listen to whining about tips just get naked fuck and go.

    It wasn't what I was used to but on the other hand it's better than the alternative that the traditional store front massage parlours are offering nowadays.
    Exactly the same sentiments. I used to really enjoy the massage, plus HJ a few months ago. But these days, most ladies are expecting a 100+ tip after a 60 house fee and try to wrap the massage up in 30 minutes or so. That completely ruins the experience. The 120 AAMP deal suddenly seems the much better alternative.

  7. #2049
    Blame the pandemic.

    I had two of the Booker's via text, tell me they had a hard time getting new girls due to the travel restrictions.

    It seem like a couple of the orgs have fat middle-age housewives on call, go to hotel fuck ugly dudes for a week and then take a month off, The same talent pool would just rotate in and out. A few girls have told me that they live here in the bay area and don't travel.

    I've ran into two of them on different rotations and they remembered me from previous sessions, so that "repeat loyalty" got me a little "extra" BBBJ at no up charge. Just a lucky coincidence I guess to see the same girl in an apartment or a hotel a month or two later ☹65039;.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strand25  [View Original Post]
    Agree totally with the OP's comments about hotels. I have had the same experience. Less chances of a successful visit when it is a hotel. The odds are generally a lot better with apartments. But of late, even that has taken quite the beating. I have generally preferred Taiwanese girls as they are a lot more honest than the Chinese girls. But of late I have seen a lot of c-org claiming Taiwanese / Vietnamese / Japanese when it is not so. Only the k-orgs seem to be operating with professional honesty; but at a completely different price point.

    I am usually only in the East Bay region but do sometimes check out San Mateo and San Jose.

  8. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Where is here?
    South Bay.

    Mostly San Jose but I don't mind visiting Sunnyvale, Milpitas or Mountain View.

    Before the pandemic most of the massage parlours that I found offered reasonably decent services were in Cupertino, a few in Santa Clara area but during the pandemic there's was only one massage parlour that I visited on a regular basis, a small shop where the girl is real sweetheart. Gives a very decent massage and was one of the few places that I didn't have some sort of crazy stupid upsell on the tipping request.

    During the shut down she would take customers by appointment so I revisited her many times. Basically having the place to myself and not worrying about somebody coming in and cutting my session short or the girl having to answer the door or a phone constantly.

    Leaving the San Diego area was pretty shocking, the changes that have happened to the massage parlour scene in San Jose area due to the local political crackdowns resulted in poor service and absolutely unrealistic tip requests in my opinion.

    There's no way in hell I was going to continue to pay for a a nonexistent massage with a 100+ dollars tip request to a fat overweight grandmother who couldn't give a pleasurable hand job if her life depended on it. Pay $60 for one hour and get shorted out of time I at least 30 minutes well I'm sorry but I'll go pay $120 half hour and fuck some girl before I'll give $100 tip to somebody that can't make me feel like it was a worthwhile experience.

    The lousy massage service and a high tip request drove me to the hotel and incall / apartment services. I don't have to negotiate I don't have to argue or listen to whining about tips just get naked fuck and go.

    It wasn't what I was used to but on the other hand it's better than the alternative that the traditional store front massage parlours are offering nowadays.

  9. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by Strand25  [View Original Post]
    Agree totally with the OP's comments about hotels. I have had the same experience. Less chances of a successful visit when it is a hotel. The odds are generally a lot better with apartments. But of late, even that has taken quite the beating. I have generally preferred Taiwanese girls as they are a lot more honest than the Chinese girls. But of late I have seen a lot of c-org claiming Taiwanese / Vietnamese / Japanese when it is not so. Only the k-orgs seem to be operating with professional honesty; but at a completely different price point.

    I am usually only in the East Bay region but do sometimes check out San Mateo and San Jose.
    Yeah the c-lady pretending to be japanese is always funny. My last encounter, had to ask her to stop with the fake japanese.

  10. #2046
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I don't post too many adventures up here in the bay area But I have a session with a provider at least once or twice a week.

    When I first came up here, I responded to ads but now I get texts all the time from different bookers. Some of these org have multiple locations, I've been asked if I am in Sacramento and Los Angeles but usually Milpitas, San Jose Sunnyvale Mountain View.

    For most of the pandemic I had been visiting just two apartments the one recently shut down or moved so when I got an unsolicited text with the number I didn't recognize I was a little suspicious but to say that oh well and replied why not.

    Pros and cons to these Chinese or eggs or Taiwan orgs that seem to be the majority all the ones posting online asking for 12 a2 hour 160 an hour.

    On the pro side The ones that I repeat at at least offer bareback BJ or depending on the girl rimming and BBFS but it varies greatly as the levels of service and satisfaction can vary considerably.

    I usually avoid the hotel in calls all together because the girl will probably offer rushed service and ask for an up charge for 30 seconds of bareback blow jobs or ask for a tip afterwards. They try to get you out in 10 minutes don't usually offer a shower and don't usually shower themselves because there's not as many towels in a hotel.

    And there usually much older and have a Lotta baby damage so not that cute and young and definitely not a good service experience as far as I'm concerned..
    Where is here?

  11. #2045

    It seems to be a pattern of late

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I don't post too many adventures up here in the bay area But I have a session with a provider at least once or twice a week.

    When I first came up here, I responded to ads but now I get texts all the time from different bookers. Some of these org have multiple locations, I've been asked if I am in Sacramento and Los Angeles but usually Milpitas, San Jose Sunnyvale Mountain View.

    For most of the pandemic I had been visiting just two apartments the one recently shut down or moved so when I got an unsolicited text with the number I didn't recognize I was a little suspicious but to say that oh well and replied why not.

    Pros and cons to these Chinese or eggs or Taiwan orgs that seem to be the majority all the ones posting online asking for 12 a2 hour 160 an hour.
    Agree totally with the OP's comments about hotels. I have had the same experience. Less chances of a successful visit when it is a hotel. The odds are generally a lot better with apartments. But of late, even that has taken quite the beating. I have generally preferred Taiwanese girls as they are a lot more honest than the Chinese girls. But of late I have seen a lot of c-org claiming Taiwanese / Vietnamese / Japanese when it is not so. Only the k-orgs seem to be operating with professional honesty; but at a completely different price point.

    I am usually only in the East Bay region but do sometimes check out San Mateo and San Jose.

  12. #2044

    Why only C Orgs. K Orgs

    I see all the discussion here are only C Orgs and K Orgs. Very less discussion about individual providers. Is there any specific discussions about Indies around San Jose.

  13. #2043

    Asian

    I want to find some K-org, c-org on the adultsearch.

    Any recommendations for that?

  14. #2042

    Polina Sydney

    PD Link: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Polinasydney.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Here's a rare review as it's for a non-asian.

    Site:

    Found her on Eros.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3656.htm?cat=1

    Personal site:

    http://polinasydney.cuties-sites.com/home

    Switch your google translate from Korean to Russian if you want to converse with her beyond positions and acronyms.

    Sports the classical hourglass figure, but without the voluptuous body type normally associated with it (aka Jessica Rabbit).

    She has a very tight body.

    If you love women with hips to grab as you grind away, she fits the mold.

    Pure, classic, GFE experience..

  15. #2041
    Thanks for the info! She does look tasty. I don't mind paying a little more occasionally if the service is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Here's a rare review as it's for a non-asian.

    Site:

    Found her on Eros.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3656.htm?cat=1

    Personal site:

    http://polinasydney.cuties-sites.com/home

    Switch your google translate from Korean to Russian if you want to converse with her beyond positions and acronyms.

    Sports the classical hourglass figure, but without the voluptuous body type normally associated with it (aka Jessica Rabbit).

    She has a very tight body.

    If you love women with hips to grab as you grind away, she fits the mold.

    Pure, classic, GFE experience.

    If you're fall below the height requirement, you'll be able to take a trip to Greece.

    Incall was at a 3. 5* business hotel. Parking needed to be paid for, since this hotel didn't offer any free parking. This was the worst part of this experience.

    Asked me to wash my hands and use mouthwash, but I also went for a quick rinse (even though I had come straight from a shower) to show I took cleanliness seriously.

    From the shower, she greeted me like we were lovers who finally got some privacy and this treatment was kept up the whole time I was with her.

    She does do a stubble check, so if you plan on eating, make sure you aren't prickly.

    Yes, she's on the high end for most of the folk here, but I actually felt like it was well worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape