Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 552 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is the one that approached me and said, "if you do a dance with me, I'll let you finger me. " I have her digits also but she won't meet outside the club. Our conversations about meeting OTC have always ended with, "We can do that in the club, just meet me there. I'll be there from. ".
    I totally read your post and remembered that. I didn't remember the name though. Your post was spot on about her, smoking hot with bad confidence issues. She lives with her mom and brother so probably not going to her house. Nobody else knows she dances. It seems like the other girls in the club bully her around by the looks I saw them giving her. Either that or they were jealous she was going in the back with me. (I seriously doubt that's the case.) She claims to not be on birth control but says we could fuck outside the club. Hmmmm.

  2. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVatoLoco8869  [View Original Post]
    I arrived at 9 pm Friday night. Had to park and walk a bit. Paid my 16 bucks and was led to the only empty seat in the place. It was packed. I was quickly approached by Stacy. She's a spinner type Asian looking girl. Normally works days. Colorful hair and lots of piercings. She's the type I would normally go for in a club. She convinced me to go back for a dance (3/100.) We waited in line about 35 minutes for a "room. " If I had wanted to go VIP it would have been 250 and no wait for 15 minutes. She would not guarantee any services in VIP so I decided I needed a test drive first. We did 6 songs. My fingers got wet. Her nipples are sensitive. DATY and DATO. I got digits for OTC. The place was crowded and the line was even longer after my time back there. I won't return on a Friday or Saturday night until things change.
    Stacy is the one that approached me and said, "if you do a dance with me, I'll let you finger me. " I have her digits also but she won't meet outside the club. Our conversations about meeting OTC have always ended with, "We can do that in the club, just meet me there. I'll be there from. ".

  3. #2199
    Yeah I went in around midnight and it was so different from a Thursday.

    I had no idea about the lines or any of that. So there was this blonde named Tatiana or something, had some nice fake tits and said she just got a brazillian butt lift or whatever. Either way I liked what I saw but ended up getting hustled instead. I cannot believe I fell for it, but she got me with the "come back with me for a $20 dance" then "if you make it $50 we can skip the line" and I asked her like three times that the $50 was for a dance and skipping the line, right? So long story short, we got back and she wanted another $100. The $50 was just for the room. I ended up paying $200 total for the shittiest "dance" I have ever gotten. She wanted $1000 to fuck and was telling me how someone just paid $900 for a HJ. Don't be fucking dumb like me and start forking over little bits of cash so she can hold it all hostage unless you paid more, but I at least got her phone number because I said $1000 is easy. And it is her personal # too cause I found her FB hahah.

    Careful out there guys! I'm just going to drink my sorrow away now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElVatoLoco8869  [View Original Post]
    I arrived at 9 pm Friday night. Had to park and walk a bit. Paid my 16 bucks and was led to the only empty seat in the place. It was packed. I was quickly approached by Stacy. She's a spinner type Asian looking girl. Normally works days. Colorful hair and lots of piercings. She's the type I would normally go for in a club. She convinced me to go back for a dance (3/100.) We waited in line about 35 minutes for a "room. " If I had wanted to go VIP it would have been 250 and no wait for 15 minutes. She would not guarantee any services in VIP so I decided I needed a test drive first. We did 6 songs. My fingers got wet. Her nipples are sensitive. DATY and DATO. I got digits for OTC. The place was crowded and the line was even longer after my time back there. I won't return on a Friday or Saturday night until things change.

  4. #2198

    Kittens

    I arrived at 9 pm Friday night. Had to park and walk a bit. Paid my 16 bucks and was led to the only empty seat in the place. It was packed. I was quickly approached by Stacy. She's a spinner type Asian looking girl. Normally works days. Colorful hair and lots of piercings. She's the type I would normally go for in a club. She convinced me to go back for a dance (3/100.) We waited in line about 35 minutes for a "room. " If I had wanted to go VIP it would have been 250 and no wait for 15 minutes. She would not guarantee any services in VIP so I decided I needed a test drive first. We did 6 songs. My fingers got wet. Her nipples are sensitive. DATY and DATO. I got digits for OTC. The place was crowded and the line was even longer after my time back there. I won't return on a Friday or Saturday night until things change.

  5. #2197

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what days she works. I sadly work swing, so no time to constantly check in there daily.
    I've been in Kittens twice since they opened up. I went in during the days, around 2-3 pm. Both times Monse was there. Although Monse is not my type, and I never get dances from her, she is definitely one of the nicest most genuine girls I've ever met at a club. Never one to rip you off, always has a smile for you, and will always take time to say hello. She is not a night time girl, always have known her to work only days. I'm more of a night time kind of guy, and I've never seen her during night shift. I'm guessing she's probably working very frequently to make up for lost $$ during the pandemic. So if you can get in there during dayshift, odds are you'll likely see her there.

  6. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted on the other board that Pandora's is now open, anyone can confirm?
    No that's incorrect.

  7. #2195

    Hilarious, but all the same Kittens

    Been going for the past few nights. Hard to find parking, but the number of women in there is hilarious. I saw few dudes get scammed (seems like the dancers know about the scammers too and don't care) and a few nice women, but it's pretty much how I remember except double the women. Definitely walked out with a pocket a little lighter and a few numbers to follow up on throughout the week.

    Also, definitely saw a couple drunk dancers hahaha. One of them started just spreading her p open to anyone that would look with hungry eyes. I'll remember her name for the next time, but definitely too drunk to approach recently.

    Anyone got any info on Zoe?

  8. #2194

    Pandoras

    Someone posted on the other board that Pandora's is now open, anyone can confirm?

  9. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Strip Club Hack- When going into a club during the day, close one eye when you're a few minutes away and keep it shut. When you walk into the club, open the closed eye and shut the open eye. The eye you had closed is now adjusted to dim light and you can see.

    Of course driving with one eye shut can cause you to wreck your car. But so far, so good.
    This also works for taking a piss in the middle of the night. You know for us old fuckers that have to get up to do so!

  10. #2192

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    This is why pirates wore eye patch BTW. So they can find nice booties inside the dark ship.
    Hahaha. Too good.

  11. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a girl that tried to rip me off at the Vu up north a few years ago. She quoted me $60 for a HJ and the club was slim picking so I decided to give it a shot. Two minutes into the dance of her not doing the HJ I decided to cut my losses at the end of one song. She wanted $150 for the non existent $60 HJ dance. (I forgot how she broke it down, something like $30 for the base dance + $60 for HJ + flashing her tits and pussy + mandatory tip) I laughed at her and gave her $60. She threw a fit and told me she's going to report me to the manager on shift and have me banned. I told her to go ahead, and she stormed off.

    I forgot her name, only that she was Hispanic, had curly hair, and commuted up north all the way from Tacoma. The interesting part is I saw her again a month later, and she had no memory on our last encounter and was offering the same things.
    This reminds me of a girl at pandoras, had good dance and I had my "oh" face, she asked if I came, I said yes, then she wanted 100 extra because that would make her a prostitute and she took a big risk LOL. Same deal, she said she'd call the manager, I said go ahead and she left pissed off. I'm sure we all have stories like this, the lesson here is if they threaten with the manager, tell her to go ahead!

  12. #2190

    Monse schedule?

    Anyone know what days she works. I sadly work swing, so no time to constantly check in there daily.

  13. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Strip Club Hack- When going into a club during the day, close one eye when you're a few minutes away and keep it shut. When you walk into the club, open the closed eye and shut the open eye. The eye you had closed is now adjusted to dim light and you can see.

    Of course driving with one eye shut can cause you to wreck your car. But so far, so good.
    This is why pirates wore eye patch BTW. So they can find nice booties inside the dark ship.

  14. #2188

    Pandora's & Dancing Bare

    Had some excellent luck back in 2015 at both Pandora's and Dancing Bare. Any info on whether either is open?

  15. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Dark, so took about 15 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the low light..
    Strip Club Hack- When going into a club during the day, close one eye when you're a few minutes away and keep it shut. When you walk into the club, open the closed eye and shut the open eye. The eye you had closed is now adjusted to dim light and you can see.

    Of course driving with one eye shut can cause you to wreck your car. But so far, so good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape