Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 26928
-
03-11-21 17:09 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 50Arianna
Who the hell is willing to pay 450 for a whale this days?
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:35 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 183Ariana update
So I still texted her, after reading some negative reviews here (for a laugh). I got quoted 450 hr for GFE, 550 for BBFS, but she's not on bc so 600 including plan B.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
Not for me, but if any of y'all want a project, go right ahead.
-
03-11-21 16:31 #15361Regular Member

Posts: 13Lola. Has Anyone Tried Or Know If Real
Hey all,
Tried to search for her here and on review sites, but found nothing. Has anyone tried Lola (Lola Bunny, Lola Fox, etc.)? Any help would be appreciated before I reach out to her! She's on tryst, windycitycougars, chicagorubs on switter, etc. Been looking for a fun young redhead for a while.
http://windycitycougars.com/photo-al...-773-765-4079/
https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox
Much appreciated!
Carter.
-
03-11-21 15:50 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 183Ariana
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...6.htm?cat=6209
I saw her a while ago at a kinda wierd incall in the North side. Everything covered. She was a bit cold too, hence why I never repeated. She texted me asking why I didn't come back LOL. Good news is her pics are accurate.
-
03-11-21 15:20 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 78She has one TER review that says about the same thing. Chick's got issues.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 15:13 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 151Raquel Rackz Georgina
Look under Raquel Rackz or Georgina, she goes by another name on Rub Ratings too. BBBJ COF and Russian, huge tits.
Originally Posted by Sapporo23
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 13:09 #15357Regular Member

Posts: 11Alexis Sweet
Hey Fellas, thinking about trying this one out but I have had zero luck trying to find anything on her. Have why'all heard anything? Thanks in advance!
https://tryst.link/escort/alexissweet12
-
03-11-21 12:53 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 196Amirror
Had a dream I spoke with Amirror storm a week ago. I heard multiple good things, but also a couple bad things. She was cool at first, but I started flirting with her, and when I was asking her questions she got super aggressive and it completely turned me off. She kept telling me she was a badass and wouldn't let it go unless I told her she was a badass. I didn't. I just hung up. Complete 180 in terms of her character. IDK what's going on with her or if she's going downhill due to whatever. Be careful.
Everything in this area is going to shit.
-
03-11-21 10:19 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 218I've seen her
She is nice. Not a true GFE. Will do BBBJ, no other stuff though. Claims she takes care of her elder parents and has limits. Def not as attractive as her pix. More round and thicker. Talks too damn much. Wanted to tell me this whole story as I was leaving. Humored her for a while but with no end in sight, I cut her off and left.
Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 10:16 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes
It seems to go down like that from time to time. Just keep refreshing. Usually comes back within a few minutes.
Originally Posted by SuburbGuy96
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 08:39 #15353Banned Member

Posts: 586Precious One 48 yrs on EB
Anyone check her out yet? Any precautions? She looks like an 80's rocker chik!
-
03-11-21 08:34 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 1264Check the south suburb reports starting with Stacey in Lansing. That crew that was working with Stacey and Salena.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 08:23 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 1264Strange it's been happening a few times a day lately but it back up, just "site maintenance" as they claim.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 07:50 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 433Yes same. She looked familiar to me from XOC but haven't seen her. Remember they use heavy photoshop so feels similar. Price higher though. I hate that XOC raised prices so much for Eastern European tour girls.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 00:03 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 638That doesn't look like her to me.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





