Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 44190
-
03-11-21 18:26 #24090Senior Member

Posts: 334Maybe
I wasn't sure what he meant. He took it negatively which I don't think is necessarily true. Maybe she was hot and got into it.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 17:48 #24089Senior Member

Posts: 175How does she look? Age? Body type? Topless? Is FS available? If she is young and hot, this could be a unicorn!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 17:33 #24088Senior Member

Posts: 211UV Light
I bring my UV light wand with me. At first I didn't want them to see me using it, but to my surprise the girls love watching me clean it. I mostly get the face hole nice and clean. A few have asked me to clean their phones. They are usually extra nice after.
I’m mostly nekid when they come in so I have to make sure my dink doesn’t get burnt.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:57 #24087Banned Member

Posts: 725Cleaning doesn't take a long time. I actually helped write the state's Covid protocols. If they have the proper sanitizers (and that's a big if, they're expensive and not easy to get right now) it's basically strip the table down, spray all contact surfaces with the sanitizer, let it sit 3 minutes, and you're good to go. Chances are they don't have the 3-minute kill time sanitizer though. From what I can tell, MP's cut every possible corner, so the chances of them having the hospital grade stuff are pretty slim. I doubt they're using much more than 409 or soapy water. I think overall if you did a full on health inspection of any MP, even the "clean" ones, you'd be pretty disgusted with what you found. Very few if any would stand up to any public health protocol, much less an elevated Covid one.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:36 #24086Senior Member

Posts: 3417I must agree
Was in a place recently and they sat me behind a partition while another monger finished up and they "cleaned" the room. Let's just say they "cleaned" faster than anyone I'd ever seen. I did peek around the corner and see them throw a new sheet on, but it's anyone's guess if it had been washed.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:33 #24085Senior Member

Posts: 577Op must have hurting her. Mild squeeze is depend on each person I think. LOL. I never had issue playing inside her bra. Haven't got to below the waist inside, she lightly moved away but laugh it off and proceed to the usual deed.
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:31 #24084Senior Member

Posts: 3417You mean besides the back of her head? Like an Asian chick in her thirties with small C cup tits. She won't win a beauty contest but she isn't ugly, IMO.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:27 #24083Senior Member

Posts: 455Thru Different Eyes.
2 recent reviews from yelp. Can you tell the Gender of the reviewers? LOL.
3/4/21 4 star.
This spa is nice, clean, well run and always a relaxing healing experience. Lovely ladies with professional attitudes.
3/7/2021 1 star.
The place faces a ugly parking lot, a massage should be in a nice serene place and the women that work here think they are hot and they are not. They come into 711 and think they are so great. Again they work in a parking lot hahaha fools.
Originally Posted by LilBuddyGillig
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:20 #24082Senior Member

Posts: 455I think he means.
She rushed (Jackhammer) him to finish. To get him off in record time to stop him from feeling her up.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 15:36 #24081Senior Member

Posts: 199How does Sara look? Thanks!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 14:23 #24080Banned Member

Posts: 308Switching Gears
I'm guessing she picked up the pace on his pecker. LOL. Maybe his touch got her so hot she lost control. Andy's a nice girl and can be fun. Of course I'm damn cute so YMMV. (smiley face emoji).
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 11:06 #24079Senior Member

Posts: 334Explain
What do you mean "our came the jackhammer at?
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 11:01 #24078Banned Member

Posts: 725Bring a beach towel or something similar to lay on, or at least a small towel to put under your ass. I wouldn't put it past even some of the "cleaner" places to just move sheets from one room to another without washing them because, as I said, you can't possibly wash them fast enough unless you have 2 washing machines, and even then it's doubtful. I doubt most AMPs have two washing machines.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 10:47 #24077Senior Member

Posts: 3417Good insight.
Guess we need to bring our own sheets. LOL.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 10:44 #24076Senior Member

Posts: 3417Bbbj
If you ever have reason to venture out of OC, I've bumped into a place you might like:
Originally Posted by PwrRngr1
[View Original Post]
Pain Clinic in Upland. Sara gives an excellent BBBJ for $80. She works Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She may have changed her name since re-opening, but if you call on her workday and ask if Sara is there, Mamasan will know.
Pain Clinic in Upland











Reply With Quote






