Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 553 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2212

    Kittens

    I arrived at 9 pm Friday night. Had to park and walk a bit. Paid my 16 bucks and was led to the only empty seat in the place. It was packed. I was quickly approached by Stacy. She's a spinner type Asian looking girl. Normally works days. Colorful hair and lots of piercings. She's the type I would normally go for in a club. She convinced me to go back for a dance (3/100.) We waited in line about 35 minutes for a "room. " If I had wanted to go VIP it would have been 250 and no wait for 15 minutes. She would not guarantee any services in VIP so I decided I needed a test drive first. We did 6 songs. My fingers got wet. Her nipples are sensitive. DATY and DATO. I got digits for OTC. The place was crowded and the line was even longer after my time back there. I won't return on a Friday or Saturday night until things change.

  2. #2211

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what days she works. I sadly work swing, so no time to constantly check in there daily.
    I've been in Kittens twice since they opened up. I went in during the days, around 2-3 pm. Both times Monse was there. Although Monse is not my type, and I never get dances from her, she is definitely one of the nicest most genuine girls I've ever met at a club. Never one to rip you off, always has a smile for you, and will always take time to say hello. She is not a night time girl, always have known her to work only days. I'm more of a night time kind of guy, and I've never seen her during night shift. I'm guessing she's probably working very frequently to make up for lost $$ during the pandemic. So if you can get in there during dayshift, odds are you'll likely see her there.

  3. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted on the other board that Pandora's is now open, anyone can confirm?
    No that's incorrect.

  4. #2209

    Hilarious, but all the same Kittens

    Been going for the past few nights. Hard to find parking, but the number of women in there is hilarious. I saw few dudes get scammed (seems like the dancers know about the scammers too and don't care) and a few nice women, but it's pretty much how I remember except double the women. Definitely walked out with a pocket a little lighter and a few numbers to follow up on throughout the week.

    Also, definitely saw a couple drunk dancers hahaha. One of them started just spreading her p open to anyone that would look with hungry eyes. I'll remember her name for the next time, but definitely too drunk to approach recently.

    Anyone got any info on Zoe?

  5. #2208

    Pandoras

    Someone posted on the other board that Pandora's is now open, anyone can confirm?

  6. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Strip Club Hack- When going into a club during the day, close one eye when you're a few minutes away and keep it shut. When you walk into the club, open the closed eye and shut the open eye. The eye you had closed is now adjusted to dim light and you can see.

    Of course driving with one eye shut can cause you to wreck your car. But so far, so good.
    This also works for taking a piss in the middle of the night. You know for us old fuckers that have to get up to do so!

  7. #2206

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    This is why pirates wore eye patch BTW. So they can find nice booties inside the dark ship.
    Hahaha. Too good.

  8. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a girl that tried to rip me off at the Vu up north a few years ago. She quoted me $60 for a HJ and the club was slim picking so I decided to give it a shot. Two minutes into the dance of her not doing the HJ I decided to cut my losses at the end of one song. She wanted $150 for the non existent $60 HJ dance. (I forgot how she broke it down, something like $30 for the base dance + $60 for HJ + flashing her tits and pussy + mandatory tip) I laughed at her and gave her $60. She threw a fit and told me she's going to report me to the manager on shift and have me banned. I told her to go ahead, and she stormed off.

    I forgot her name, only that she was Hispanic, had curly hair, and commuted up north all the way from Tacoma. The interesting part is I saw her again a month later, and she had no memory on our last encounter and was offering the same things.
    This reminds me of a girl at pandoras, had good dance and I had my "oh" face, she asked if I came, I said yes, then she wanted 100 extra because that would make her a prostitute and she took a big risk LOL. Same deal, she said she'd call the manager, I said go ahead and she left pissed off. I'm sure we all have stories like this, the lesson here is if they threaten with the manager, tell her to go ahead!

  9. #2204

    Monse schedule?

    Anyone know what days she works. I sadly work swing, so no time to constantly check in there daily.

  10. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Strip Club Hack- When going into a club during the day, close one eye when you're a few minutes away and keep it shut. When you walk into the club, open the closed eye and shut the open eye. The eye you had closed is now adjusted to dim light and you can see.

    Of course driving with one eye shut can cause you to wreck your car. But so far, so good.
    This is why pirates wore eye patch BTW. So they can find nice booties inside the dark ship.

  11. #2202

    Pandora's & Dancing Bare

    Had some excellent luck back in 2015 at both Pandora's and Dancing Bare. Any info on whether either is open?

  12. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Dark, so took about 15 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the low light..
    Strip Club Hack- When going into a club during the day, close one eye when you're a few minutes away and keep it shut. When you walk into the club, open the closed eye and shut the open eye. The eye you had closed is now adjusted to dim light and you can see.

    Of course driving with one eye shut can cause you to wreck your car. But so far, so good.

  13. #2200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The terms were 3 for $100. She claimed that because she took her top off, it jumped to $70 per dance. I could have argued and complained but who are they going to believe and what can I do?
    She sounds like a girl that tried to rip me off at the Vu up north a few years ago. She quoted me $60 for a HJ and the club was slim picking so I decided to give it a shot. Two minutes into the dance of her not doing the HJ I decided to cut my losses at the end of one song. She wanted $150 for the non existent $60 HJ dance. (I forgot how she broke it down, something like $30 for the base dance + $60 for HJ + flashing her tits and pussy + mandatory tip) I laughed at her and gave her $60. She threw a fit and told me she's going to report me to the manager on shift and have me banned. I told her to go ahead, and she stormed off.

    I forgot her name, only that she was Hispanic, had curly hair, and commuted up north all the way from Tacoma. The interesting part is I saw her again a month later, and she had no memory on our last encounter and was offering the same things.

  14. #2199

    Bbd

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The terms were 3 for $100. She claimed that because she took her top off, it jumped to $70 per dance. I could have argued and complained but who are they going to believe and what can I do?
    To quote some prophets "Never trust a big butt and a smile".

  15. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Agree to terms before getting out of your seat. This is lap dance 101.
    Yes. The terms were 3 for $100. She claimed that because she took her top off, it jumped to $70 per dance. I could have argued and complained but who are they going to believe and what can I do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape