Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 106 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1580
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShips  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please PM me Nila Rose's contact details? I would very much appreciate it!
    Last I heard she was at Nice Spa exclusively.

  2. #424

    Nila Rose

    Can someone please PM me Nila Rose's contact details? I would very much appreciate it!

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Once in a while a girl that belongs on STG will make her way to Eros, but if anyone on Eros expecting to pay 300 or less then LOL.
    There are multiple STG girls on Eros, Megan / Rose / Lilith comes to mind.

  4. #422

    Alice Ray?

    It appears as if I am due in Charlotte on business the week that the young lass Alice Ray is making a visit yet this ole' chap cannot find one shred of evidence that she has even been seen by one monger. Would anybody happen to have any intel on this one? She most definitely passes the eye test but without so even as a website or a single review how does she expect to get any business at all with a tour here?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  5. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    You've found EROS girls for 3?
    Once in a while a girl that belongs on STG will make her way to Eros, but if anyone on Eros expecting to pay 300 or less then LOL.

  6. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    My max is $300.
    You've found EROS girls for 3?

  7. #419

    Max

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, with the price increase everywhere, how much are you guys willing to pay for service with no reviews?

    EROS is a hit or miss at times. But spending. 400 and up is way ridiculous.
    My max is $300.

  8. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, with the price increase everywhere, how much are you guys willing to pay for service with no reviews?

    EROS is a hit or miss at times. But spending. 400 and up is way ridiculous.
    Large numbers of the Eros girls are only using a first name lately. In the absence of any reviews, I personally won't go anywhere near them. Four bills for rushed, crappy service hurts. I always check the Raleigh Eros blog as you can sometimes find a review on a girl that has stayed in Raleigh and is coming to Charlotte after.

  9. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPackMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, with the price increase everywhere, how much are you guys willing to pay for service with no reviews?

    EROS is a hit or miss at times. But spending. 400 and up is way ridiculous.
    Like anything. If people start paying you'll have to pay premium. If people slow down to think about it. Go else where. Those prices will always come down. It's supply and demand. These girls are trying to milk it as much as they can. The most damaged I took was 380. But that was only 2 times. Believe me I could gone somewhere else for 2 shows at that price. But happy hunting buddy.

  10. #416
    Hey guys, with the price increase everywhere, how much are you guys willing to pay for service with no reviews?

    EROS is a hit or miss at times. But spending. 400 and up is way ridiculous.

  11. #415

    Bait and Switch Alexis

    This Drives me crazy. I see a post on eros and reach out to find out more. Quoted $80 and $100 h. So I respond back, Is this a spa? 6 hours later I get a response- yes and we need to talk in person about the rest.

    No way and I am paying that just to walk in. Rather go to One where we know the program. Eros should ban these groups that work out of a spa and upcharge.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6305189.htm?cat=1

    LM.

  12. #414

    Explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra97  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you 100% on the direction of the hobby. However, in this particular case things mite not be as they seem. The monger who posted has only this 1 post to his credit. If he will report with a better explanation as to why this is his first contribution maybe I would think better of him. Otherwise I don't put a lot of stock in his or her (another provider) report.
    I don't have a reason why that was my first post. I usually just scan this thread for bad reviews. I was just trying to warn people so the same thing doesn't happen to them. If you want you can check out my reviews on erotic review or erotic monkey be my guest.

  13. #413

    Stella Asian

    Hoping this info benefits someone in Charlotte. So I saw Stella show up on Eros this week and I was super excited. I have been waiting for a high end Asian girl with this look to come along. I messaged her and got quick reply that she'll be in Raleigh area starting on 6th. Had set up an appointment, and then the night before she messages me out of nowhere asking why it is so far from airport to her Raleigh hotel. Turns out, she flew into Charlotte and didn't know Raleigh was over 2.5 hours away. So obviously she doesn't know the area and isn't coming to Raleigh. She is staying in Charlotte though. Along the way of doing my research, I did find a lot of info on her in the LA scene as a Korean k girl escort by name of Stella T. I can't say I know for sure, but there was lots of good reviews from LA, and she seems legit. I hope it is true, and some my Charlotte brothers get to benefit from my loss. I'd love to hear if anyone samples this beauty. Either share their story on this forum or in my DM please. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  14. #412

    Kasey

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1760221.htm?wn=1

    Texted this one. 4 $/3 $ hr / hhr. Considering rates stupid increase, it's "reasonable" based on looks from photo. Sent a selfie, which looks legit. She doesn't seem to be part of Karol's crew, as she doesn't have a website, although I see she was in NY touring earlier. Couldn't fine reviews in those boards neither. Might see her this weekend.

  15. #411
    EROS adventures. Had two very different Eros dreams recently. With every EROS girl I google and search the bejesus out of them. And I look for anything and everything. If they aren't reviewed I don't fool with them and I certainly don't go for way too expensive options but I have no problem paying extra for what looks to be an epic experience. However I did get blinded with the wrong head on the second one, more on that later.

    Let's start off the the great one.

    Casey Blake. https://caseyblakevip.com/home.

    Saw she was in town back earlier this year. No lie I saw her pics and said damn I got to TOFTT. Damage was more than I would have liked but it was also for double my usual time and she was so hot in the pics I went for it.

    Communication is with her scheduler. Fairly intense screening that was about the same as when I went to Vegas a few years back. I did feel comfortable doing it after so many glowing reviews. Then Casey calls you personally when you arrive at a mid level hotel.

    She greets in just a thong and wow. Stupid hot. I'm usually a sucker for young hot blondes and Casey did not disappoint. She had her tiny dog with her but he was more of an ice breaker than anything. She had everything done from head to toe. She looked incredible. By far one of the hottest I've seen.

    Goes into light massage and then CBJ which was not the best but far from the worst. It was a great view though. Straight into some CG and RCG. Of course I had to go doggy and finished in mish. Whew. The views from this session will last awhile. We chatted for a few and then went at it again.

    Popped twice and finished with more conversation. No clock watching at all and she definitely made it feel like a connection and chemistry was there.

    The only downside is she has had her tits done 2 or 3 times. They look spectacular but apparently you can't really enjoy them as much as you'd want due to how they are. I lightly enjoyed what I could of them and didn't push the issue but I imagine this turns into a trigger point for some people.

    I would definitely repeat when she comes back through and I believe you qualify for a little cheaper rate if you're a repeat. But damn she was hot. Also mentioned her friend could join next time.



    Rebeca Zafir https://rebecazafir.escortbook.com/.
    Found her on Eros. She hit several bucket list areas for me, Brazilian and Fitness Model. So I was too lenient on one of my own rules before booking. I only found 2 or 3 reviews that seemed positive so I went with it.

    Communication was awful. You go through her booker. Her booker screens you and basically just wants a reference but is super picky on which references count. I should have taken that as a sign but once again blinded by Brazilian fitness model.

    Met at super upscale hotel. Greets me in one piece super tight jumpsuit. She's but looked older than her pictures. She also couldn't speak a lick of English or understand whatever I was saying. So yeah you can see where this is going.

    Had a pile of to go food bags in a corner just collecting. And was super awkward because she couldn't understand me and I couldn't understand her. She eventually hugs and gets undressed and I had to use hand signs to get her to perform BBBJ. It was the shortest BJ ever where you're just starting to get things going and then she throws a cover and hops on. Does this super squatting technique while I could hold onto her amazing ass. After a few minutes of this I changed positions but was never fully ready to go. Get her to go back into a BJ to get me more alert but she kept stopping and we would have to keep repeating the process I gave up after she got me semi ready and just pounded it in doggy and then after awhile she instantly got up and got dressed. LOL. I was like WTF? So I got up and got dressed and left half the donation took other half with me.

    Incredible fit body. Watched the clock like a hawk and definitely makes you feel like a transaction only. When she's done she's done. I was shorted about 15 minutes easily and that's me being generous. I think our whole encounter was like 12 minutes. 12 awkwardly long minutes.

    Would never recommend. Save your cash for better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape