Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19945

    Well there's some people who just throws crash like its nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Nearly choked from laughing so hard at this. Where these women come off with this sh*t is beyond me. I wouldn't pay 200 $ for a young drop dead gorgeous chick let alone Cameron. Who has a bigger gut than any of us.
    And these gals know that. If they throw a number out there, they know people will bite at the bait. Either the simpletons who take it, or people who.

    Cashflow comes in like a running river. So they don't care to haggle, since they probably make that every 5-10 min.

    Personally I've dreamed of those in that price range. Yet that was with no time constraints, and done when satisfied, not after 1st nut. Also has to be beautiful / hot, or my type (bbw & thick not nasty fat). Now that's a tall order to make now a days. Last time was with a gorgeous mix Asian chick. Was so tight and chill. Welp those were the days. Have to be on the lookout for those.

    For example this one:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/750579024958

    She always want like 100-200, but she'll take 40 LOL. Let me say she has a nice body. A true bubble butt. Yet she fugly in the face, and has a ugly personality. As in no feminine qualities. Again the body is quite the view from the back, and got some nice perky rack up top. Yet it's been a while since I dreamed of her.

    Side-note: I made her "arrive " once and the look she gave made me soft LOL.

    Also has anyone seen this one?:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/776145730194

    Like the whole girl next door vibes, but something seems off. She is quick to block you, and refuse to show ANY skin.

  2. #19944

    Jodie

    The return of Jodie. Maybe I'll try for the 100th time. Just Maybe I'll get lucky this time. LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/561188036131

  3. #19943
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    Visited this pear shaped beauty.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/188230912735

    The pictures in the blue bra and panties are the most accurate, but I would have loved to have found the chunkier version of her. Smooth soft skin. Check, GFE. Check, great attitude. Check, taste great. Check, Warn decent BJ. Check, cowgirl and not complaining about her having bad knees, check

    I think I have added a second young lady (Along with Madison Banks) to my line up of regulars.
    Was it a BBBJ that you got and any intimacy?

  4. #19942

    Nikki is fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TruBoom  [View Original Post]
    She's really good at was she does. Takes instructions well, and gives an amazing BBBJ. The only thing I hate is that is car date only, and the spots around the area are kind of sketchy.
    I agree. She is a sweet girl and her BBBJ is one of the best in our area. It definitely sucks that its car date only, and its on the westside so I have to plan and go out of my way to see her. Honestly she is my favorite, but the car date is a bummer.

  5. #19941

    Lmao

    Nearly choked from laughing so hard at this. Where these women come off with this sh*t is beyond me. I wouldn't pay 200 $ for a young drop dead gorgeous chick let alone Cameron. Who has a bigger gut than any of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She told me if I couldn't afford 200 then it wasn't worth her time and I didn't deserve to be in her room. LOL.

  6. #19940
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBoom  [View Original Post]
    She's really good at was she does. Takes instructions well, and gives an amazing BBBJ. The only thing I hate is that is car date only, and the spots around the area are kind of sketchy.
    I agree. She is amazing at her skills. And patient. I had her hitting deep notes for over 20 minutes, and she didn't give up and seemed to be into making sure I got a good finish. She's nice and seems pretty stable / not crazy.

    Shes a LITTLE thicker than the pics would imply. Shes not fat by any means. But not a fit spinner either. Id say "average".

  7. #19939

    New report

    Visited this pear shaped beauty.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/188230912735

    The pictures in the blue bra and panties are the most accurate, but I would have loved to have found the chunkier version of her. Smooth soft skin. Check, GFE. Check, great attitude. Check, taste great. Check, Warn decent BJ. Check, cowgirl and not complaining about her having bad knees, check

    I think I have added a second young lady (Along with Madison Banks) to my line up of regulars.

  8. #19938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    What is her name?

    Want to see if there are any reviews. Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/064014536708

  9. #19937
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to let everyone know, especially her regulars / favorites, someone has cloned / taken her phone #. Acting as her, could be a guy, asking for cash app / deposits or gift cards. The real Liza, who is still with uncle until next month, never asked for this.

    Don't partake with this faker / scammer / catfish person.

    Your welcome guys.
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for her to grt out from visiting uncle. Miss her much LOL.

  10. #19936

    Selena?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...le-chick/Thank you.

    Pretty young girl, nice body, chest and tight clean kitty (but very dry). She is very rushed; service was hh, she rushed me out in 20 minutes, because another client was waiting. And she does this fake moaning noise that freaking turn me off. This is by far my worst experience that I've ever had. YMMV. I will not repeat. SXY.

  11. #19935
    Even though I never saw Ashton, before all the health issues, that is not her, that is Kelly Diggs, you can find her info, with better pics, on Tryst. Cmon guys, do your research.

  12. #19934

    Link broken

    Didn't realize she was back. Pity. Hoped she stayed out.


  13. #19933

    Gracias

    Quote Originally Posted by Yesfun  [View Original Post]
    She can be a lot of fun. Very tight.
    I appreciate the info.

  14. #19932
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSouthside  [View Original Post]
    Visited based of photos walked out due to not matching photo.

    I did warn her I would walk no questions asked if they didn't match. Cameron is a SW. If that is your thing go visit.

    Not for me. She requested 200 h 150 hh. Wouldn't go lower than.

    100 hh.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/306164013965
    Yep. She told me if I couldn't afford 200 then it wasn't worth her time and I didn't deserve to be in her room. LOL.

  15. #19931

    Anyone try Ashton since she has been back?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape