Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19931

    Anyone try Ashton since she has been back?


  2. #19930

    Deceiving

    Her pics are always super deceiving. You can tell she's got a gut from hell and some funky fat areas. Which is weird considering I like thicker women. But she doesn't carry it well and it's not proportioned right.

    She's very sketch with her demands as well. Talks about rates which are way too high for her to begin with, then throws in things like mandatory "tips".

    She's one of those chicks who thinks her sh*t don't stink and expects the world with a stuck up attitude. Where it comes from I have no idea since she's barely a step above street walking. She is or used to be kinky (used to post with an ex bf looking for threesomes and stuff) but just talking to her via text I can tell it ain't worth the time.

    I've nearly tried her a few times because at certain angles, she's got that slutty "I want to hate f you" kind of look but again, the pics are super deceiving.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSouthside  [View Original Post]
    Visited based of photos walked out due to not matching photo.

    I did warn her I would walk no questions asked if they didn't match. Cameron is a SW. If that is your thing go visit.

    Not for me. She requested 200 h 150 hh. Wouldn't go lower than.

    100 hh.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/306164013965

  3. #19929

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PatRamo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone par taken in this one. I saw her walking today but wasn't sure then I noticed her skip.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/708409464506
    She's really good at was she does. Takes instructions well, and gives an amazing BBBJ. The only thing I hate is that is car date only, and the spots around the area are kind of sketchy.

  4. #19928

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this one yet? She ad says all the key words that get me going. Ha!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/688595681473
    She's alright. She's working out of that sketchy hometown inn or whatever. She had her "neighbor" let me in the side door. Was pretty sketched out about that. She looks way worse than ger pics tbh. But she did give a pretty good BBBJ. When I left there was a very pretty blonde girl leaving the next door over who I'd much rather have gone with. I think that ones name is evi or something I feel like I've seen her posts before.

    Has anyone seen this candy? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/932448051227.

  5. #19927

    Let's hope

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I see her at least twice each adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2255866 time she comes here. See my previous reviews. So hot and loving. Loving the 69 also. Covered, but crazy good. That shape is amazing. She lived you guys so much last time that she might stay in Jax.
    I hope she becomes a main stay in Jax. I don't get the option to hobby around much anymore. It would be great if a consistently good woman like her visits regularly or decides to set up base here.

  6. #19926

    Cameron

    Visited based of photos walked out due to not matching photo.

    I did warn her I would walk no questions asked if they didn't match. Cameron is a SW. If that is your thing go visit.

    Not for me. She requested 200 h 150 hh. Wouldn't go lower than.

    100 hh.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/306164013965

  7. #19925

    Good to go

    She can be a lot of fun. Very tight.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Hate to be a beggar, but this one has caught my eye. I've seen the photos before but don't remember any reviews. Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/874241479372

  8. #19924
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Classy Cheryl

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cheryl maybe 10 years ago, when her stated age was 45. She was already, by my assessment, in her mid to late 50's then. I will leave it to you to do the math yourself for her current age.

    Shaggy.
    I've seen her several times, but not in the last couple of years. She's older, but she takes good care of herself and treats ya well.

  9. #19923

    Throat Goat

    She's official. Had a dream about her this weekend and she can suck the leather off a football but she doesn't catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this one yet? She ad says all the key words that get me going. Ha!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/688595681473

  10. #19922

    Throat goat

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this one yet? She ad says all the key words that get me going. Ha!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/688595681473
    Her ad is as advertised. I've seen her many times. Met her a year or so ago on another site but she was with her uncle for alil while but she hasn't lost her touch. Her mouth is super wet and her DT is above average and I'm usually soaked by the time she's done. Good stamina and I usually get a really deep drain. YMMV tho as I suspect the candy may be catching up.

  11. #19921

    ThroatBaby

    Anyone visit this one yet? She ad says all the key words that get me going. Ha!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/688595681473

  12. #19920

    Liza Blair

    I wanted to let everyone know, especially her regulars / favorites, someone has cloned / taken her phone #. Acting as her, could be a guy, asking for cash app / deposits or gift cards. The real Liza, who is still with uncle until next month, never asked for this.

    Don't partake with this faker / scammer / catfish person.

    Your welcome guys.

  13. #19919

    Beggar

    Hate to be a beggar, but this one has caught my eye. I've seen the photos before but don't remember any reviews. Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/874241479372

  14. #19918

    Sophie is the name

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    If you search Sophie, you should find some reviews. I share very similar views as KoolBreeze. It is her in the pics, she was really out of it, service was weak, I will not repeat.

  15. #19917

    Anyone?

    Has anyone par taken in this one. I saw her walking today but wasn't sure then I noticed her skip.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/708409464506

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape