Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 10239
-
03-17-21 09:13 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 197Katie in Galloway
Has anyone seen the infamous Katie in Galloway recently? I have an appointment with her today. Haven't seen her in about six years or so. Hopefully she's still just as hot. Any info would be helpful thanks in advance.
Readhead.
-
03-15-21 11:13 #3203Regular Member

Posts: 4Amy Kitty
I subscribed to her OF page and she's been on there defending herself and saying that she doesn't do BBFS and some of her videos are with a long time friend. Either way, I saw her a few years ago when she first started and was underwhelmed by her performance. She was just the GND type with glasses, a pretty face, and nice round butt. Pricey for the service and energy.
Originally Posted by NiceJohn69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 11:28 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 842Assistance
Warmer weather is around the corner I am need need for summer regular.
Usually you can find a UTR that needs cash over the winter and holidays. But this winter like last was a bust for me in the Rio / WW / Villas areas.
While the opportunities in bars are always there, I want a safer option of not running into anyone while with family.
If anyone has anyone or leads please PM me.
Thank you.
-
03-11-21 22:49 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 602Any chance BB?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 02:46 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 551Tara
Here her pics one with make up. I asked her to not wear any make up, we had a great time I put her to sleep.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 18:02 #3199Regular Member

Posts: 4So how was your time together then?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 17:38 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 3009Can you please pm me her number.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:26 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 551Harley
She's not with them people that posted the ad. Met her she's very sweet here's a pic of her.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 23:22 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 551Tara
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/031936337605
She's in port richmond does outcalls. She came to see me. Great girl I'm satisfied.
-
03-09-21 23:21 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 551Harley
I asked her to send a pic to verify. She sent a video. However we never met. She was using Tiffany's phone then she text me from a diff number. I had asked her to come to me cause I didn't like her location in Mt Ephraim.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 21:28 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 225Noticed that as well. Scratches on her arms? Anyone else notice ave lot of ads now girls can't decide how tall they are. This one is 5'1" to 5' 3"!
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 19:09 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 655Well she hasn't pawned her wedding ring yet. Doesn't look too thrilled about posing for pics, and some dosage on the arms. Personally I'd pass.
Originally Posted by JoeHorton
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 21:42 #3192Regular Member

Posts: 4Harley. New but experienced?
Saw a new ad for this girl, possibly might toftt but wanted thoughts first from other mongers.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092089126706
-
03-07-21 01:53 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 485Handler
I'm guessing it's the handler. The handler for her works with a lot of girls, they all have the same two numbers. She probably skipped out on the handler and got out of a bad situation so he changed the headings of all the posts to try to keep her from making money on her own. Still I'd suggest wrapping up that whole crew offers bareback everything to anyone.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 17:07 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 277It sounds like someone is trolling STG. No provider will knowingly disclose information like that. Probably a disgruntled monger.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





