Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 683 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3203

    Amy Kitty

    I subscribed to her OF page and she's been on there defending herself and saying that she doesn't do BBFS and some of her videos are with a long time friend. Either way, I saw her a few years ago when she first started and was underwhelmed by her performance. She was just the GND type with glasses, a pretty face, and nice round butt. Pricey for the service and energy.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.

  2. #3202

    Assistance

    Warmer weather is around the corner I am need need for summer regular.

    Usually you can find a UTR that needs cash over the winter and holidays. But this winter like last was a bust for me in the Rio / WW / Villas areas.

    While the opportunities in bars are always there, I want a safer option of not running into anyone while with family.

    If anyone has anyone or leads please PM me.

    Thank you.

  3. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Here her pics one with make up. I asked her to not wear any make up, we had a great time I put her to sleep.
    Any chance BB?

  4. #3200

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/031936337605

    She's in port richmond does outcalls. She came to see me. Great girl I'm satisfied.
    Here her pics one with make up. I asked her to not wear any make up, we had a great time I put her to sleep.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3F06C085-B392-48A1-86CD-E739925EF7F9.jpg‎   4AFA111A-B7B4-4C57-AB23-F3F0D91B3B4C.jpg‎   377EE97D-C558-4761-B80D-B06B9627C038.jpg‎  

  5. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's not with them people that posted the ad. Met her she's very sweet here's a pic of her.
    So how was your time together then?

  6. #3198
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's not with them people that posted the ad. Met her she's very sweet here's a pic of her.
    Can you please pm me her number.

  7. #3197

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Well she hasn't pawned her wedding ring yet. Doesn't look too thrilled about posing for pics, and some dosage on the arms. Personally I'd pass.
    She's not with them people that posted the ad. Met her she's very sweet here's a pic of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92580F99-A137-4C8F-B02F-0D8A0337E646.jpg‎  

  8. #3196

    Tara

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/031936337605

    She's in port richmond does outcalls. She came to see me. Great girl I'm satisfied.

  9. #3195

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Well she hasn't pawned her wedding ring yet. Doesn't look too thrilled about posing for pics, and some dosage on the arms. Personally I'd pass.
    I asked her to send a pic to verify. She sent a video. However we never met. She was using Tiffany's phone then she text me from a diff number. I had asked her to come to me cause I didn't like her location in Mt Ephraim.

  10. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Well she hasn't pawned her wedding ring yet. Doesn't look too thrilled about posing for pics, and some dosage on the arms. Personally I'd pass.
    Noticed that as well. Scratches on her arms? Anyone else notice ave lot of ads now girls can't decide how tall they are. This one is 5'1" to 5' 3"!

  11. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHorton  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad for this girl, possibly might toftt but wanted thoughts first from other mongers.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092089126706
    Well she hasn't pawned her wedding ring yet. Doesn't look too thrilled about posing for pics, and some dosage on the arms. Personally I'd pass.

  12. #3192

    Harley. New but experienced?

    Saw a new ad for this girl, possibly might toftt but wanted thoughts first from other mongers.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/092089126706

  13. #3191

    Handler

    I'm guessing it's the handler. The handler for her works with a lot of girls, they all have the same two numbers. She probably skipped out on the handler and got out of a bad situation so he changed the headings of all the posts to try to keep her from making money on her own. Still I'd suggest wrapping up that whole crew offers bareback everything to anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like someone is trolling STG. No provider will knowingly disclose information like that. Probably a disgruntled monger.

  14. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    That's nothing. Get a load of this one.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...v/541418914363
    It sounds like someone is trolling STG. No provider will knowingly disclose information like that. Probably a disgruntled monger.

  15. #3189

    Jennifer

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/59459459/

    She has been are NE PHilly and currently in SNJ, found her yesterday in Cherry Hill, first time we actually met.

    Picts are her except it doesn't show her missing teeth, she is fun, gets into (covered), was very wet and enjoyed herself. Other than her teeth (we know what causes that), she seemed clean and was nice enough. I would see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape