Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19919

    Beggar

    Hate to be a beggar, but this one has caught my eye. I've seen the photos before but don't remember any reviews. Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/874241479372

  2. #19918

    Sophie is the name

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    If you search Sophie, you should find some reviews. I share very similar views as KoolBreeze. It is her in the pics, she was really out of it, service was weak, I will not repeat.

  3. #19917

    Anyone?

    Has anyone par taken in this one. I saw her walking today but wasn't sure then I noticed her skip.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/708409464506

  4. #19916

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I posted once before asking about this one and didn't hear anything. I've messaged her maybe half a dozen times since her ad first appeared but nary a word from her. Anybody else have any luck?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/487203262230
    I've so tried- nothing.

  5. #19915

    Ashley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59530450/

    Everybody be careful with this one she's living in a trap house in fairy tail land near Wilson and Lane. She has already discussed with me how she was going to try and rob to get a car. Not talking about stealing the car but taking money to buy her a car. YMMV and she will do bareback don't let her lie to you.

  6. #19914

    Yahaira

    I posted once before asking about this one and didn't hear anything. I've messaged her maybe half a dozen times since her ad first appeared but nary a word from her. Anybody else have any luck?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/487203262230

  7. #19913
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. Everyone seems to like her. I personally will not repeat. Although she do look like her pics. During our encounter she used way to much lube. And still complained about my size the whole time. Which is bullshit because I'm not that big. But hey, you may catch her on a better day then I did.

  8. #19912

    Alexa is back. That smile and most shapely butt

    I see her at least twice each adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2255866 time she comes here. See my previous reviews. So hot and loving. Loving the 69 also. Covered, but crazy good. That shape is amazing. She lived you guys so much last time that she might stay in Jax.

  9. #19911

    Westside / argyle


  10. #19910

    Gang bang

    So. No one is going to share details on how the gang bang with over the weekend? LOL.

  11. #19909

    RE: Classy Cheryl

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    She's advertising on STG https://www.classyladycheryl.com.

    I found one reference which was generally positive, but it implied that her age might be higher than her stated 48. That's all I've gathered.
    I saw Cheryl maybe 10 years ago, when her stated age was 45. She was already, by my assessment, in her mid to late 50's then. I will leave it to you to do the math yourself for her current age.

    Shaggy.

  12. #19908
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feed back guys.
    Vivienne is a great fuck and generally sweet, unless you somehow upset her which will bring down fire from hell on you. By a great fuck I mean she's in decent shape and has great big man mades, a tight curvy ass, pretty face and stays squeaky clean. If you're looking for GFE or anything even close look elsewhere. Also never ever send her money if she asks for a "loan".

  13. #19907

    Saw this gem today.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/325204780047

    Incall on Northside. Tidy but not very clean. Safe during the day. Probably wouldn't visit at night. Not girl in pictures but still very cute and sexy. Piercings and tattoos. GFE and seems to enjoy. DFK, DATY, ETC. Did not rush and no signs of candy. Nice kitty. Clean and tight. She really enjoys DATY. Very flexable. Spent entire hr w her for $$. Worth it and will repeat. As always, YMMV. Happy mongering.

  14. #19906
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBoom  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Does someone remembers or knows about Jasmine's whereabouts?

    Used to see her quite often, but she disappeared a few years ago from the map.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...479-1/1/607190
    AAAHHHH the Memories. Jasmine is on my top 5 ATF's. We had some great times. Another senior mentioned to me some months ago that she was in the area in a stable relationship living regular life and seemed happy. I always hope to see her posting but I'm happy for her to be out of the game. I even hit this chick up for some info (https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12622899) since they hung out but she was no help. If you hear any word let us know.

  15. #19905

    Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by TruBoom  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Does someone remembers or knows about Jasmine's whereabouts?

    Used to see her quite often, but she disappeared a few years ago from the map.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...479-1/1/607190
    I believe someone said she moved up north with her boyfriend or something. Hopefully there can be another age of providers that don't have attitude and have smooth service like Jasmine one day. I was actually surprised more didn't appear in north Florida with the shutdown last year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape