Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 40000
-
03-11-21 11:32 #23710Senior Member

Posts: 218Eva update
Mandy at Golden Dream. Amy at Paradise. Having snacked on Eva's recently, I think she's lost a couple pounds, breasts may be down to C. But possibly still my favorite tuts in town.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 17:51 #23709Senior Member

Posts: 626I would love to find some that have big nipples. I seen one a long time ago with one of papa san place. But she disappear before I got her WeChat.
Originally Posted by Barney
[View Original Post]
As for big breast. We did this the other day. Lisa from moon spa. Debbie on Peterson. And Eva from Belmont spa.
-
03-10-21 17:48 #23708Senior Member

Posts: 626Snow White Spa
Have anyone been to Snow White Spa? It seem to be blowing up in RM.
-
03-10-21 14:44 #23707Senior Member

Posts: 275Big tits asian
I'll second that. I am happy with big asian nips, no matter what size. Had 1 over in Indiana but she is gone now. She had big tits and nips. I enjoy a long titty session. Really helps with the HJ, big time. LOL.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
Barney.
-
03-10-21 13:53 #23706Senior Member

Posts: 1762Just 1? Hopefully all is well. I kept 3 that I see a few time during the week. I still try to find a new one like temporary for 1 or 2 visit but go back the 3. Willing to help 1 once in a while.
Originally Posted by Jqatkins
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:18 #23705Senior Member

Posts: 70Age?
Are they in their 30's or much older?
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 09:09 #23704Senior Member

Posts: 135Norwood Number Disconnected
So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
-
03-10-21 08:13 #23703Senior Member

Posts: 193Day trip
Friday ill be coming in town for the sole purpose of some big Asian tits. I have saw Angela at rose on my first day trip and wow those were some big asian tits. Can anyone please give me their idea of the top 3 asian tits on the scene? The bigger the better. I need a top 3 to go see Friday. Happy to return the favor! Thank you.
-
03-09-21 23:05 #23702Banned Member

Posts: 317Belmont spa
4 new girls are working and they are new. Not changed names but they are new girls working.
Originally Posted by Chris873
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 01:53 #23701Senior Member

Posts: 46Belmont Spa
Anyone know how current talent is at Belmont Spa? From the burbs and been a while since I've been there since Covid. Is Lisa still there?
-
03-09-21 00:36 #23700Senior Member

Posts: 111D&D spa
ANyone know about this place? I am north and about 70 minutes away. I am going to go for the body trimming and try that out. Wondering is massage legit or AMP like? PM if necessary.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/b...285744887.html
-
03-08-21 23:07 #23699Senior Member

Posts: 90Peterson experience
Saw the elder on Peterson. Ok massage and large rack. The place is a bit of a rat maze and I couldn't locate the office. Anyway after 15 minutes of cat and mouse I find her and she not wearing her mask because she took her first shot smh. Made me think how old is she but she looks like she's in her 50's with Asian I'm assuming that's 20+.
-
03-08-21 17:53 #23698Troll

Posts: 452[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-07-21 14:49 #23697Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! I think I met your Hobbit. Big tits for her height, but round and chunky with a scar on her left forehead. This hoe wanted HF and tip before anything started. I said, "I'm out," and left.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 09:01 #23696Regular Member

Posts: 3Any recommendations for an AMP somewhere on the southwest side of the city
I am working today, but I plan on taking a break and visiting an AMP. I am currently on the southwest side of the city, close to the suburb of Oaklawn. I was wondering if anyone knew of an AMP in the area that wasn't an obvious one like King Spa in PH. I use to visit one in Blue Island, but the last few times I drove by, it was closed. Recently, I have gone out to one in Orland Park, and got a HE on my second visit, but I am looking for a new place I have not been before.
Let me know if you have recommendations. If you want to PM, feel free. Thanks!









Reply With Quote





