Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19721

    Maya

    Does anyone have info on this one? Tried to call, no answer. A couple hours later, got a text saying to message her on onlyfans if I'm trying to book her. I figured this was part of a screening process, and she's fucking gorgeous, so I don't mind subscribing. Sent a message and waiting on a reply.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224

  2. #19720

    Obedient / Staxx

    I have a lunch appointment with her today. Looking forward to it. First time seeing her. Any advice?

  3. #19719

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I second this. She's personable, so if you text her, send a decent text with a fair amount of info. Like your texting a friend. She's an awesome lady.
    I'll third it. Nice lady. Wish the bathroom wasn't a camp pot, but.

  4. #19718
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    I've tried reaching out to Lynn by phone but haven't had any luck. Any recommendations?
    Lynn strongly prefers advance appointments. If you have not seen her before, you should make your appointment a day ahead.

    She is an very sweet lady, she has been my personal favorite for many years. Safe, quiet residential location, and no drama.

  5. #19717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Call? Text her if it's your first time seeing her she usually a little cautious. She doesn't like the "hey are you available".
    I've tried both. I am guilty of the are you available questions though.

  6. #19716

    1965

    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    I've tried reaching out to Lynn by phone but haven't had any luck. Any recommendations?
    What he said. Txt first and go from there.

  7. #19715
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Call? Text her if it's your first time seeing her she usually a little cautious. She doesn't like the "hey are you available".
    I second this. She's personable, so if you text her, send a decent text with a fair amount of info. Like your texting a friend. She's an awesome lady.

  8. #19714
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    I've tried reaching out to Lynn by phone but haven't had any luck. Any recommendations?
    She's probably in session if she's in town shoot her a text if she doesn't answer she'll usually respond please call. I swear I'd see her once a week if she'd communicate fully through text. I got lucky with her last week. Made one call she answered and told me to come now.

  9. #19713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    I've tried reaching out to Lynn by phone but haven't had any luck. Any recommendations?
    Call? Text her if it's your first time seeing her she usually a little cautious. She doesn't like the "hey are you available".

  10. #19712
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Alex with updated number from a monger. But it didn't seem to be alex. That or the person was giving me a run around.

    Caught up with Lynn recently. Sometimes you just want someone clean with large breast to smother your face in and suck on LOL. Always a crowd pleaser as usual.
    I've tried reaching out to Lynn by phone but haven't had any luck. Any recommendations?

  11. #19711

    Lynn and Alex

    I reached out to Alex with updated number from a monger. But it didn't seem to be alex. That or the person was giving me a run around.

    Caught up with Lynn recently. Sometimes you just want someone clean with large breast to smother your face in and suck on LOL. Always a crowd pleaser as usual.

  12. #19710
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Lexi was her roommate.
    No makenzie is not her roommate she doesn't even stay there anymore. Aubrey is her roommate.

  13. #19709
    Quote Originally Posted by Tappin696  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her a few times with no replies. Finally, she gets back to me but insists that I'm someone named "Charles" who she says contacts her from the same area code as mine. I'm not this person, but she won't believe it and asks that I call her to verify I'm not Charles. I do this, but she's acting all paranoid and asking me questions to differentiate me from "Charles". LOL. Finally, she wants to see a picture (for what good that would do) and I decide this chick's not my thing and not worth all this paranoia. Maybe she was on something. She certainly sounded like it. I don't know Charles, but she missed out on this Dick. Lmao.
    She looks a lot like Heather. Anyone sampled?

  14. #19708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about her today or tomorrow, any notes? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/377264562669.
    No never seen her ad before but when you do see her post a review about your experience and give details because she looks to be right in my wheelhouse. Stay safe Good luck.

  15. #19707
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    I thought Dakota's roommate was McKenzie? Does she have two roommates now?
    Lexi was her roommate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape