Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12064

    Pegging and More. Stephanie

    Check out Stephanie. Great experience and value. No recent ads but she is available and open to your dreams. Not a clock watcher. More interested in your satisfaction and return for more.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59034722/

  2. #12063
    Her communication isn't great and she can be tough to confirm an appointment with. I gave up after she went silent on me twice when I thought we had a date and time. But I have heard she is worth the effort. Maybe if you do same day appointments it isn't an issue with her. IDK, but I needed some advanced planning.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeetRan  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend genesis kiss, you can find her reviews in here. Nice lady with great services.

  3. #12062

    Blue Eyes spinner

    Anyone have any success with Blue Eyes? The 21 yo spinner stripper doing OC. I've chatted with her some texting. I'm convinced that she is at least real and not a catfish. Unfortunately, her ads are gone now. Maybe going UTR or getting enough clients from club OTC take out? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Eyes.jpg‎  

  4. #12061

    Bj

    Quote Originally Posted by BeetRan  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend genesis kiss, you can find her reviews in here. Nice lady with great services.
    Can you link her profile.

  5. #12060

    Those feet!

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. She offers just what I like. Just curious, but how's the face? It's blurred out in her pics.
    Never mind the face, I can't get past those boob and feet pics! 😱.

  6. #12059
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    I am behind on some reporting and I will be catching up in short order. I have seen BeLa several times now and I can't quite get off the BBBJCIM part. She is a busty lady who seriously knows how to handle your very personal items. She also keeps a clean, smoke-free room, plays soft music and keeps the lighting low and sexy. She discounts services after your first couple visits. She will send you her menu in a text. She is near the casino. Oh, and by the way, if you enjoy large boobs, she's your ticket!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59540314/
    Thanks for the heads up. She offers just what I like. Just curious, but how's the face? It's blurred out in her pics.

  7. #12058

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any girls that offer BBBJ? I'm 20 and have never gotten a BJ before in my life so I would rather find an escort that offers one than do a CBJ.
    A CBJ is a non-starter for me. Simply read the ads and if they say "everything covered" then you likely won't be in luck. If they don't call that out in their ads then in your first text ask whether everything has to be covered or just FS. They will know what you mean and respond accordingly. I've seen dozens of providers and not one required CBJ (most likely because I avoid any ad that even suggests that or I start of the conversation with that question).

  8. #12057

    Genesis kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Yo guys I'm 20 years old and I have very little sexual experience. I've only had sex once before. Just recently found out about this site. Do you guys have any recommendations for escorts that would be good for someone who has very little to none sexual experience? I ideally would also to meet a girl that offers BBBJ.
    I would recommend genesis kiss, you can find her reviews in here. Nice lady with great services.

  9. #12056

    Best double BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any girls that offer BBBJ? I'm 20 and have never gotten a BJ before in my life so I would rather find an escort that offers one than do a CBJ.
    Try this! Double BJ is better than one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59598413/

  10. #12055
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hit this girl up. She will take good care of what's you need. Don't forget to post how it goes. Have fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59587153/
    She doesn't have any reviews.

  11. #12054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 302
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hit this girl up. She will take good care of what's you need. Don't forget to post how it goes. Have fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59587153/
    Jeez, when I clicked on the link for a second I thought Casey Neistat was giving blowjobs.

  12. #12053

    Throat goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any girls that offer BBBJ? I'm 20 and have never gotten a BJ before in my life so I would rather find an escort that offers one than do a CBJ.
    Hit this girl up. She will take good care of what's you need. Don't forget to post how it goes. Have fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59587153/

  13. #12052

    Girls that offer BBBJ

    Does anyone know any girls that offer BBBJ? I'm 20 and have never gotten a BJ before in my life so I would rather find an escort that offers one than do a CBJ.

  14. #12051

    Need Advice

    Yo guys I'm 20 years old and I have very little sexual experience. I've only had sex once before. Just recently found out about this site. Do you guys have any recommendations for escorts that would be good for someone who has very little to none sexual experience? I ideally would also to meet a girl that offers BBBJ.

  15. #12050

    Drew Park

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    The above quote should be applied to a couple of the heffers out there.

    On another note, I was in Drew Park this morning, talked to a Jada, hard to get an exact age. Mid to late 20's.

    She looks rough, but not bad for the area. A Little too rough for me. She quoted some cheap prices but not my type. (looked better from far).

    Said she is in the area early morning, I would check around the gas station near the Truth strip club.
    Agree on the Heffers although my definition would be a pretty broad sweep of LC.

    Thanks for the Drew Park info. I've only been in Tampa for 6 years but I understand that area used to be quite the hotbed of activity. I hope it gets back to that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape